Green screen of death xbox
Blue Screen of Death
2013.07.07 22:23 AnonSweden Blue Screen of Death
A subreddit dedicated to the Blue Screen of Death we all know and love!
2013.05.21 19:06 homer2320776 Xbox One • News • Discussion • Community
Your one source for all things Xbox on Reddit!
2008.11.13 06:13 /r/Xbox
**Topics related to all versions of the Xbox video game consoles, games, online services, controllers, etc.**
2023.06.07 04:45 Benrar The Power of Splash Art: Selling Skins and Showcasing Style in Stormgate (with a nod to League of Legends)
| || | submitted by Benrar to Stormgate [link] [comments]
Splash art is a game-changer when it comes to selling skins. I hope Frost Giant takes a page from League of Legends, where really cool splash arts have players itching to buy. They're not just pretty pictures; they're the key to showing off, especially in the loading screen.
In competitive games, people crave individuality and self-expression. Splash art instantly gets the attention of your teammates and opponents, so that you don't have to rely on them noticing your slightly different models in game. When playing league, I very rarely heard people say "that's a sick skin" when in game. That usually happens in the loading screen when looking at the splash art.
But it's not just about personal gratification. Splash art creates a buzz in the community, sparking discussions, anticipation, and grabbing your attention. This engagement leads to increased sales, revenue, and more content for us to enjoy.
What is some of your favorite splash art? How important are they for skin sales and player satisfaction?
TL;DR: Splash art sells skins and lets you showcase your style. It sparks community engagement and boosts sales. Embrace the power of splash art in Stormgate! https://preview.redd.it/v61g8cpnei4b1.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ddad9c157be4e815bb87a46b8fe5c55876b777a8
2023.06.07 04:44 ThrowRAmydeadinsides Gf of 5 years is fucking her Neighbor. I think I’m gonna die
TLDR; (25M) My GF (24F) has been sleeping with her neighbor (36M) and I am spiraling out of control.
After months of being called psycho, crazy, controlling, paranoid, etc I finally caught my girlfriend cheating on me 2 night ago.
I drove over to her house and as I was pulling up she was stepping out of the neighbors house. The neighbor (Luigi, 36M) comes outside and explains to me that he was told by my GF (Elizabeth, 24F) that we were broken up and had been for a long time. My now ex girlfriend then comes outside and starts telling me its not cheating because we have been over for a while and yada yada. I guess she forgot to tell me…..
I am thoroughly disgusted for a few reasons:
1. It’s now evident that she had sex with him and me on the same night, several nights a week, for over a year straight. She would fuck him and then come over and kiss me on the mouth and cuddle in my bed. FOR. OVER. A. YEAR. STRAIGHT The age difference is also extremely disgusting to me. 2. This woman truly was the love of my life. I lived and breathed the sustenance from this woman. If she was here I was warm. If she was gone I was cold. I viewed her as THE most decedent Goddess ever to grace the earth. And I made sure to treat her like it every single day. She would constantly thank me for treating her so well. I can’t wrap my mind around how she could knowingly hurt me so deeply. I can’t wrap my mind around the fact that another man was defiling my Goddess each and every night, while I was being made a fool. 3. I’m just plain embarrassed. Whenever I would hear stories of people cheating, I would shudder. I had always viewed getting cheated on as a terminal disease, impossible to ever rid yourself from. I know understand that I was right. Everybody looks at you like all you are is the guy who’s bitch got fucked. 4. She could not have possibly loved me. She KNEW what kind of irreversible damage this would have on my psyche. She is an incredibly smart person. She weighed the pros and the cons and came to the conclusion that enjoying another man’s penis was worth the damage it would cause me for the rest of my life. She could not have possibly loved me. 5. She was the only person I had in my life. I have no deep connections with my family, I have no close friendships. I have no social clubs or internet groups. I do not even feel legitimate love for any other single person on the planet except for her. All I want to do is run to her and feel her warmth and tell her how badly I’ve been mangled! But she is the one who caused it….. The loneliness I am experiencing literally has manifested itself as a permanent weight on my chest. I am actually going insane. 6. I haven’t heard from her since I busted them. She hasn’t reached out even once to explain herself or offer any clarity, or to say sorry, or even to say goodbye. One day I was head over heals in love, and the next day I am in the pits of hell. The whiplash is insane. I just want her to talk to me…
When I walk past the mirror, or catch a reflection of myself on my phone screen, I absolutely fall apart. When I scroll thru my camera roll and see my girlfriend I begin to sob like a baby. How could that perfect face be so cruel? I can’t bring myself to delete any of her pictures because it feels like I’m killing her. It’s like I’m killing that moment that was preserved on camera and ill never get it back. This is made even more significant by the fact that I don’t think she will ever reach out to me again. I will never see her again. The final time I ever got to see the love of my life, she was in another mans oversized sweater, running into his house. The image is forever seared into my brain. The day prior to this we were laughing and cuddling and having sex like everything was fine. THE WHIPLASH IS INSANE.
I do not know where to go from here. I can accept that she’s gone but It’s so hard because I don’t have a shoulder to cry on. All I want to do is fall into a woman’s warm chest and cry my heart out. My pillow will have to suffice.
This post only begins to scratch the surface of all the different dimensions of pain I am feeling. I have no clue what my next steps will be because I truly feel dead inside. I truly wish I could go to sleep tonight and not wake up.
Thank you for reading, it makes me feel better that someone knows how deeply I’m suffering. Please guys, show me some love or recommend me a group I can talk to about this or something.
submitted by ThrowRAmydeadinsides
to TrueOffMyChest [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:43 joe_wylde [WTS][WTT] Tom ford Grey Vetiver, Dior Sauvage Elixer, Aqua di Gio edp, Creed, Givenchy(bottle)(decant)
Hey everyone, still trying to sell or trade these bottles I don’t like/use anymore. See pics for levels. For trades I’m interested in PDM Sedley, Xerjoff Torino 21, YSL la nuit de lhomme. Prices are shipped. Payment with PayPal G&S(you pay fee), FF, cash app, Zelle
Tom ford Grey Vetiver 100ml - $110 (bought it on here and it arrived with a wacky atomizer requiring multiple presses to get a good stream of sprays going but it seems to be working well now as I’ve been using it daily until today.
Dior Sauvage Elixer 60ml - $115
Aqua di Gio edp 40ml - $40
Bought these last year when I was just starting to get into fragrances. See pic for levels.
Creed Green Irish tweed 5ml - $4
Creed Aventus 5ml - $4 ( I don’t know what batch this is but out of 3 different aventus I’ve tried this one has been the best by a mile in performance)
Givenchy gentlemen 5ml - $4 https://imgur.com/a/9FFs1W0
submitted by joe_wylde
to fragranceswap [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:43 autobuzzfeedbot 17 "Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse" Details That Are So Good Because Of How They Foreshadow "Across The Spider-Verse"
Link to article
- First, right before Miles is bitten, the spider swinging down glitches several times, which is now an obvious sign that this spider is not from Miles' Earth.
- And you can clearly see a "42" written on the back of the spider that bites Miles. Of course, in Across the Spider-Verse, we learn that the spider that bit Miles was from Earth-42.
- When Miles swings and falls from a building in Into the Spider-Verse, you'll see he lands between the numbers 4 and 2. A reference to Miles being bit by a spider from Earth-42.
- In Into the Spider-Verse, the number 42 also pops up on the price tag for the Spider-Man costume Miles buys from Stan. Again, another nod to Earth-42, which is explored more in Across the Spider-Verse.
- Also, the lottery ball number that is seen in the beginning of Into the Spider-Verse reads "42," another nod to Earth-42 and its connection to our Miles Morales.
- When Miles captures Peter B., he ties him to a punching bag, which is exactly how Earth-42 Miles, aka Prowler-Miles, and Uncle Aaron capture our Miles at the end of Across the Spider-Verse.
- Also, Peter B. escapes Miles' little trap and gives him his first lesson: "Don't watch the mouth, watch the hands." I'm only assuming Miles will use this trick to escape, as we see him using his shock powers on the chains he's tied up with, but Prowler-Miles is too distracted talking to Miles to notice in Across the Spider-Verse.
- In Across the Spider-Verse, when The Spot is telling Miles about how he became The Spot, he mentions how Miles hit him with a bagel. You can see this exact moment in Into the Spider-Verse when Miles and Peter B. are trying to escape Dr. Olivia Octavius.
- At one point in Into the Spider-Verse, we see Miles' spidey-senses tingle when he meets his Earth's Peter Parker, but they are purple and green before they shift to blue and red. The Prowler's signature colors are purple and green, so this foreshadows the twist of Prowler-Miles from Earth-42.
- When Peter Parker is introducing himself in the beginning of Into the Spider-Verse, he says how he has a "so-so popsicle." In Across the Spider-Verse, when Miles is being chased by all of the Spider-People, the popsicle is one of the Spider-Man variants chasing him.
- When Miles visits Uncle Aaron, you can see Community Season 2, Episode 1 is playing on the TV. In the episode, Donald Glover can be seen dressed as Spider-Man, and it started a fan campaign of people wanting Donald to play Spider-Man. In Across the Spider-Verse, Donald makes a cameo as an alternate version of Aaron/Prowler.
- When Gwen tells her story in Into the Spider-Verse, she mentions how her best friend, Peter Parker, died. Of course, in Across the Spider-Verse, we watch this whole moment play out as the opening of the movie.
- You can also see Peter shift from Lizard to Peter in Into the Spider-Verse, which again, is explained in more detail when we follow Gwen's life and what led to her joining Miguel and Jessica in Across the Spider-Verse.
- In Into the Spider-Verse, when we meet Peter B., he mentions how he and MJ broke up because she wanted kids and he wasn't ready. Then, in Across the Spider-Verse, he has a daughter and tells Miles he finally felt ready because of him.
- When Fisk's super-collider goes off in the beginning of the movie, the black spots are much more obvious now that we know about The Spot and his connection to everything. Even when the other Spider-People come to Miles' Earth, the spots on the portals are so obvious now.
- While I'm not sure this is on purpose, when Miles paints his mural with Uncle Aaron in Into the Spider-Verse, his silhouette looks a lot like The Spot, with black and white being the main colors. Again, might be reaching here, but it's something I paused at while rewatching.
- And finally, in the Into the Spider-Verse post-credits scene, we see Miguel make his first multiverse jump to Earth-67, where he clearly is trying to recruit that Earth's Spider-Man to join his Spider-Society. Of course, they instead get into an argument about pointing.
submitted by autobuzzfeedbot
to buzzfeedbot [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:43 Stickycamper Seeking advise: warranty and coverage options
Finance guy offered a bunch of extra warranty and coverage options: - Extra care protection (ECP) platinum service - Body-gard environmental protection - Appearance-gard plus - Ride green program - Total loss protection (GAP)
What are the must have? Or should we opt out for all of it?
submitted by Stickycamper
to rav4club [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:43 supanutz I suck, and need some help.
Hey y’all. I’m a seriously casual player (my friends and I get into two to three week stints of playing every day about once a year) and I usually don’t play on my own. Lately though, I felt the urge to try to catch up to some friends who are ahead of me so I can play with them more often.
Unfortunately, as the title says, I suck balls. I’ve got a level 47 death character, and just today I tried to do some grinding to get to level 48 for scarecrow. I encountered a mini boss in Hrundle Fjord and in the first turn he crits me for 2200 damage and then his minion finishes me off the second turn.
I should probably make it clear that I am usually being carried by friends who know what they’re doing and are a bit higher in level.
Is it purely a skill issue? I’m told Death is supposed to be the best school for soloing. Or maybe Hrundle Fjord is too much for me to solo right now, in which case, what should I do instead?
Any recommendations will be appreciated, and thank you in advance.
Tl;dr Returning noob just got stomped in Hrundle Fjord. What should I do to get stronger?
submitted by supanutz
to Wizard101 [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:43 Real_Celebration5860 The Power & Psychology of UI Grids and Layouts for Websites and Mobile apps – Alexunder Hess
Link Download: https://idesigncourse.com/product/grids-and-layouts-for-websites-and-mobile-apps/ Price:
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Grids have advantages for both mobile apps and websites.
- How you utilized grids as a child
- How to make websites and mobile apps that appear professional Designs Using Grids
- How a Great Layout Thinks
- How to utilize and design a grid by understanding what it is
- Universal Grids for Mobile Apps, Instagram Carousels, and Websites (Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile)
- Examples of several grid and layout types
- When and why you shouldn't utilize 12-column, 8-pixel grids
- Violation of the law: How to build a unique Grid for your particular project
- Before beginning any design work, you should understand how Gestalt principles define the Layout.
- Combining your knowledge of gestalt, grids, and layouts through practice
- Practice: Let's design a website's grid and layout (plus a few tips and tricks; we'll be utilizing math)
- Create a Grid for a mobile app as a practice exercise. Include tab bars, filters, buttons, and an accessible layout.
- Practice: Let's build a web application with a dashboard (reject the 12-col Grid; instead, let's build something mind-blowing with animation).
- How many columns do grids for modal screens have?
- Grids for Navigation—Are They On or Off the Grid?
- Grids and Buttons: Should the button size depend on the number of columns?
- Q&A: 3-, 5-, and 7-col Grids in Mobile Apps (Use Cases)
- Where should I use the Left and Right Direction Grid?
- A&A: Grids and Non-Grid Layouts (Wow!)
- A simple ugly layout for a website with good conversion rates (marketing advice)
- A simple, attractive layout for a website with good conversion rates (design tip)
- How do I identify the Grid that a website uses?
- How to utilize the Grid calculator I made for you, with questions
- Should a 4px grid be used for a mobile app?
- Is using Grids with a 0px margin, gutter, or column width possible? Where, if so.
- + Lesson on complex grids and grids for Instagram posts and carousels (rules and pitfalls to watch out for).
submitted by Real_Celebration5860
to coursedesign [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:42 haytre Looking for advise on how you track and manage your workload
Hi. I'm a Quantity Surveyor Cadet working for a Main Contractor. Been working for about 9 months now. One thing I struggle with is keeping on top of all the work. I do try and put systems in place to track what I'm doing through the use of spreadsheets, onenote, Revu etc but I still cant find a system that works. I notice this when a new task comes up, my system fails and I end up falling behind on my work. I do prefer using a PC over printing. If anyone has any advice or anything they can pass on to me that you think will help please do.
This could be things like how you track tender to IFC changes, such as how you colour code your changes, e.g. orange is a change (still to be measured/priced), blue (in progress), green (done).
How you manage your emails effectively in outlook etc.
Certain software you find useful and how you use it. Revu Bluebeam, Excel (templates that link different sheets so everything auto updates e.g. tender summary, VO register, CAN register, VO's etc)
submitted by haytre
to quantitysurveying [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:42 DraikNova Are all the characters just "which color of constant screen-wide AoE do you want to start with today"?
I recently got this game, but having unlocked (but not bought/played) just over half the characters, the only character attributes I see that feel like they won't just be irrelevant after the first few minutes are the health per healing crystal and dash count modifiers. And neither of those really impact how you play the game, so it seems like gameplay with the characters that have them will still consist entirely out of "get area modifiers at least until you can hit all enemies on screen with every active consistently, get damage/crit/cast rate/multicast upgrades and the ability to apply fragile, dodge red circles in the exact same way as every other character, and maybe point your cursor in a particular direction if one or more of your actives has the Frontal tag". I've not seen much to encourage different gameplay or upgrade choice in any of the actives on the four characters I've played (Barbarian, Spellblade, Arcane Weaver and Chaoswalker), either.
Is there really no character or active that wants you to build it meaningfully differently than just that same core set of things over and over again, or where doing something differently in moment-to-moment gameplay has notable returns past the earlygame, or have I just somehow managed to avoid unlocking/seeing them until now?
submitted by DraikNova
to SoulstoneSurvivors [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:42 jakejm79 Controller Suggestion
Does anyone have a suggestion for a decent controller with gyro support.
I was looking at both the KingKong 2 Pro and the 8Bitdo Ultimate BT and while they both appear to work, the gyro only works when in Switch mode and is limited to a BT connection.
2.4GHz connection over BT
White in color
Working gyro, ideally in D/X input mode so I don't have to switch modes when going from WiiU/Switch emulation to regular PC games.
Rechargeable (not a huge deal)
Xbox/Switch analog layout vs. PS layout
Hall effect analog sticks
Any suggestions outside of either a Switching Pro Controller or the 8Bitdo Ultimate BT or KingKong 2?
submitted by jakejm79
to cemu [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:42 reuvelyne Widows and widowers of Reddit who didn’t marry let alone had a romantic partner after the death of their spouses, how did you control your urges plus the feeling of loneliness over the years?
submitted by reuvelyne to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:42 LordHyperious How important is the screen on the deluge?
I have always wanted one, and I am finally in a place where I want to get rid of a lot of my gear and just have a few very poweful pieces. I see deluge with the numerical screen, not the OLED available for nearly half the amount. Is the screen really that useful it is worth $600 more? What can you do with the screen that the numerical can’t?
Also I heard you could possibly add an OLED to the old version, is that possible? Are there any apps or anything to extend the deluge to a screen?
submitted by LordHyperious
to synthesizers [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:42 cheriaspen Robert F. Kennedy Jr Twitter Post: Remembering my Dad on the 55th Anniversary of His Death.
2023.06.07 04:42 Rumbler8844 Soft lime sludge in drains
| || |
Finding soft white sludge in blocking my drains in MN. I lost my house water softener for a bit and switched to a Yarna Capacitive Descaler. Everything is great, except I’ve got this soft lime buildup in my kitchen drain. It doesn’t dissolve with Draino, CLR, Vinegar, Vinegar & Baking Soda, or lemon juice. Snaking it every couple weeks, seems to break a hole through, but problem slowly comes back. submitted by Rumbler8844 to Plumbing [link] [comments]
Do I need to jet the line and get all of the deposit gone so I have a clean run?
Is there something that will dissolve it? Green gobbler doesn’t help either.
Kitchen drain seems to be the worst, probably because of high usage and it has a 25’ horizontal run in basement ceiling, with a 90, then another 15’ horizontal run and a double 90 to get around a joist and then vertical drop.
Tapping on pipe, it seems the double 90 is where the blockage tends to be, guessing there’s just always water backed up in horizontal that let lime settle out, and then it gets lifted and jammed at 90s.
2023.06.07 04:42 innocentvogu Peter Mullen Cause Of Death And Obituary
2023.06.07 04:41 thejdam3256 I have severe driving anxiety and it's ruining my life
I (22M) live in a photogenic, good ol' western American suburb, still rocking my childhood bedroom in my parents' house (thanks rent prices). Growing up, I never needed to worry much about transport (or even thought about it at all, really), my elementary school is literally next to my subdivision, and any other place I visited regularly was either a 10 minute walk or 5 minute ride in my parents' cars; there was no inbetween. But, I'm not a kid anymore. I'm in my twenties. I have my own life (even if it doesn't feel like it), responsibilities and expectations. Problem is, I'm severely stunted by my stubborn, infuriating inability to operate a car. I started feeling it a little bit before I got my permit, but I chalked it up to just me being nervous. When I actually started driving, though, I never shook it, never "got used to it," never felt the godawful stress symptoms or negative opinions on it fade in any way. They only got worse and worse and now they're crippling, despite my effort and hours upon hours of forcing myself to do it.
I got my license out of pure spite and luck, and sometimes I seriously consider giving it up and just having a state issued ID so there's no expectation of me to drive. But I shut those thoughts down because I wouldn't be able to completely escape the horrible feelings anyway. In the years since, my intrusive thoughts and nauseating anxiety has bled into simply riding in a car in general, so having the ability to legally drive in an emergency situation would be nice, I guess.
It's difficult to describe how I feel when driving in a way that makes perfect sense to other people because my anxiety (fear? phobia?) is inherently irrational, and that makes it all the worse because the non caveman part of my brain recognizes that. So I guess I'll just ramble and push enter a couple of times when I'm done and maybe it'll make sense. I need to try and justify myself in a medium where I can think about what I'm saying so I don't sound absolutely insane and completely embarrass myself like I've done before.
Cars feel too big. I could be driving the smallest little Beetle or Mini, and the thing would still feel as big as a fucking continent. Even imagining driving one of those huge fuck off death machines called a pickup truck sends me into a spiral. The wheel being off center makes me feel like there's this, like, mass that's stuck to my side and I'm afraid I'm gonna smash into something whenever I turn right. You know that vertigo effect they do in movies? Where they move the camera backwards and zoom in at the same time when looking down a long hallway? That's similar to what it feels like looking across the hood of a car from the driver's seat to me. Like, the hood is so fucking long and it could be hiding anything behind it even though I know it isn't. I guess it makes me look at the road at least. Not to mention backing up, Jesus Christ backing up is a nightmare. Thank god for back up cameras.
Going at any decent speed makes me feel sick. Thinking about how fast I'm going on the highway, especially since I've been outside of a car on it and have seen and felt just how fucking fast a car going 60-80 mph is is insane to me. It feels so wrong. My gut feeling is that I should not have the ability to move something this stupidly big weighing literal tons this fast. I cannot fathom the idea of purposefully going over 100 mph in a car. That feels unreal to me. I genuinely don't think I could make myself do that. I get intrusive thoughts of unwittingly slamming into a median or someone materializing in front of me all the time. Imagining the aftermath of those scenarios make me want to puke. Obviously I try not to do that, but sometimes your mind wanders towards it anyway.
There's also just the general symptoms of anxiety and panic I feel when shit gets really stressful (i.e. the highway or traffic jams). My heart beats a million miles an hour, I sweat like a pig and hyperventilate, the works. I've gotten very good at grounding myself and focusing when it gets bad but fuck me it is always an awful experience.
I guess my brain chemistry is just not built for driving. At least I have a robust, efficient and affordable public transportation network in my city, right? No. This is America, baby! Of course, there's no other transport options near my home. The nearest bus stop is a convenient two hour walk away and the bus routes are shit! :) There is a train station somewhat nearby, but guess what? The route is shit and goes nowhere near where I need or want to go and in other cities no less! :) Biking around the stroads here is a fucking deathwish! There's also no bike lane or even a fucking sidewalk on 90% of the roads here! :) So essentially, I'm fucking landlocked. We bulldozed our cities for these dangerous, obnoxious, expensive machines and that is existentially infuriating.
My life has been completely fucked by this stupid, stupid thing I have. I can't get a job that's even a decent distance away, so I'm stuck doing gig work online and odd jobs around the neighborhood for money (and seasonal work for events that set up near my home). Shocker, it isn't much. I save what I can, but I am very poor because I insist on paying my own way for the things I use. I cannot afford a car and I don't even want one in the first place, but I kinda need one. Hey, at least I'm known as the neighborhood handy man? My parents both work jobs where they can be potentially called in at any time, so I need to schedule car use with them and I need to complete trips fast. My parents are very sweet and understanding and I love them to death, but I hate myself every time I need to go somewhere with one of their cars. Not only does it feel like I'm potentially jeopardizing their livelihoods if I get held up for any reason, but with my rambling you read above, it also feels like I'm signing up to get shot in the gut.
My dating life has been nonexistent since high school. I'm sure it makes a great first impression on someone when you can't go out to see them or if you ask them for a ride to the coffeeshop! :)
My group of close friends, god bless their souls, are also 100% understanding of my situation and have been so sweet by offering me rides to their apartment they share to hang out on the weekends. They're like siblings to me (we've all known each other since elementary school) but, again, it feels so wrong to have to rely on them to go places.
It is viscerally embarrassing when I ask them to go somewhere or to slow down on a back road because I feel gross, so I rarely do.
Honestly, I don't know what to do. I have no clue how to approach or start getting over this outside of just driving. But I think it's fairly obvious that I shouldn't be doing it just to do it. I feel like an insufferable leech and I wish I could just make myself go places. I'm not spending $50 on an Uber to the fucking grocery store. Any advice is very welcome because I'm getting really tired of feeling like a child in an adult man's body. I genuinely want to get better and start my life way after I should've. I want to stop telling my friends, "I'm okay," when I'm clearly not. But I'm very happy to have finally said this out loud to someone in a way I wanted. Thank you. God bless the suburbs.
submitted by thejdam3256
to offmychest [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:41 Brio_McPhando Weird Death Trooper question
So I'm in the middle of reading death troopers and I am a little past the point when Han and chewie are introduced and I was wondering does Han ever talk about the events of this book in any other EU story? Because I would feel like someone would at least mention they he'd survived a zombie outbreak
submitted by Brio_McPhando
to StarWarsEU [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:41 jabberwockjelly1 Lights hurt
I’m currently trying to improve my school attendance but many sensory aspects of the campus have been holding me back. Things like noise I can control with headphones, but overhead lights are the death of me.
Does anyone have any tips to help with bright lights? I’m scared I’ll be judged if I wear sunglasses inside.
submitted by jabberwockjelly1
to AutismInWomen [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:41 Maleficent-Act7972 Can skateboards be murder weapons?
2023.06.07 04:41 ulabadula Green mold on terracotta?
| || |
Just got this pot and potted my Gloriosum in it two weeks ago. Now I’m noticing a ring of green mold on the outside. I feel like I should still put it in another terracotta pot, but I want to know how this happened so it doesn’t happen again! I’ve used terracotta in the past and I haven’t left this one too soggy, so what’s up? submitted by ulabadula to houseplants [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:41 darkshadow237 Create a original Cruel Summer season
So I thought of making this post after watching the series premiere last night. Has anyone ever created their own season or Cruel Summer fan story with original characters, and setting with the 3 years? I thought of this last night.
Setting = Portland, Oregon
1996 = Cassie has the perfect life. She is very popular. Great friends, a boyfriend, and loving family. The only issue is that she has a rival in different high school that is a rival to her high school. Samantha is the richest girl with a great boyfriend, and her own clique with Cassie as her rival. The rivalry gets worse when a student gets killed.
1997 = It’s nearly a year since that dreadful day, and Cassie has slipped into depression after that day isolating herself from her friends, and family by staying in her room with the death of her boyfriend. Unknown to her something special was left for her she finds out that she’s pregnant with his baby. Samantha is going to the struggle from that day in which students believe that she was involved with the death of Cassie’s boyfriend that the police is involved, and investigating the incident.
1998 = Cassie’s life has gotten better with her near the end of her pregnancy with excitement for the baby. Samantha despite all charges cleared since she had no involvement, and her ex was involved with the murder of Cassie’s boyfriend is still look down upon by her classmates that she wants to make amends with Cassie though Cassie filed a restraining order against her that Samantha wants to end this rivalry, and accusations.
submitted by darkshadow237
to CruelSummer [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:40 Short-Sector4774 digital nomad "no-go" cities/areas?
I recently visited Monterey, CA. From what I read online, it was supposedly similar to Santa Barbara. I didn't find that to be the case. I thought I was pretty frumpy with a lot of 20-25 y/o cars. The people seemed pretty frumpy in general as well. But it seems fair to expect that where it's always grey and chilly. 1 week after Memorial Day it was 55 degrees and windy. Had to bundle up lol.
But the deal killer for me was the painful lack of quality internet. Some stretches were 1 or 2 bars on 4G or non-existent. I had a video interview from my hotel room and I had to cancel the interview due to lack of signal. So Monterey is basically a death zone for DN's lol. Can you call out any cities or areas that you consider no-go zones for DN's, due to poor internet or any other reason?
submitted by Short-Sector4774
to digitalnomad [link] [comments]