Win a sprinter van
2021.01.09 09:38 mountainstolake T1N_Sprinter_Vans
A place for everything T1N Sprinter related. (1996-2006) Post your van builds, restorations, engine maintenance problems, and general questions.
2021.06.03 06:01 ironrail60 MinivanCampers
This group is for the individuals who are after the camper van life style but maybe can’t make the jump to a full size or sprinter type vans. It is my hope that we can share our builds and help solve each other’s problems that we may come across in the process.
2011.12.18 18:12 Necromunda
A place for people to discuss all things related to Necromunda, Necromunda: Underhive, Necromunda: Underhive Wars, Necromunda: Hired Gun, Necromunda: Hive War.
2023.06.02 14:32 roosamariiaa Please I need help, I'm stuck at gold and can't rank up
I'm a support main mostly playing mercy and kiriko and I'm just stuck and can't rank up and I seriously have no idea why. I have climbed to diamond a few times with mercy and kiriko and I was high plat/low diamond a long time. I got big loss streaks a lot and deranked to low plat/gold few times. But I was always able to climb back after a while to where I was. But now I can't. I have been in gold propably few weeks. Since im now in lower ranks and I couldn't rank up I decided to learn other supports too because people have always told me to learn other supports than only mercy and kiriko because it's hard to rank up with them. So I have played mercy, kiriko, ana, bap and zen. But it doesn't matter if I get 10 or 1 loss I always get gold 2. I think I'm the best with mercy and kiriko and I struggle a bit more with other supports but I think I still should be able to rank up.
I will share my replay codes to my matches between rank ups and I hope someone could take a look at couple of them and tell me what could be wrong. I lost replay codes to 1 win and 1 loss but I have replay codes to 4 win and 3 loss. I was gold2 before these matches and I got gold2 after 5-4.
Rank: Gold 2
8BTTQF: Victory 2-1, Kings row
I played kiriko here and I think I played pretty well.
GAZ35G: Victory 1-0, Blizzard world
Also played kiriko pretty well.
1PGWMX: Victory 3-2, Dorado
I played kiriko, baptiste and moira. I struggled a bit in this game and my aim was bad but we ended up winning. Moira doesn't have to be reviewed because I don't usually play moira.
62ATPD: Defeat 2-0, Oasis
I played kiriko and this game was so bad we didn't get the point even once. I guess I should have tried to do more damage or switched or something but I don't know if it would have done any difference.
9T66CT: Defeat 2-1, Antarctic peninsula
I played mercy for the first time in a long time and I was a little rusty and I propably could have done many things better. I propably should have stayed more with our pharah but I couldn't trust our moira so I had to keep an eye on the whole team the whole time.
5FX4KY: Defeat 2-1, Lijiang tower
I played mercy and baptiste. I was struggling a lot and I should have done more damage as bap but I was too focused on trying to stay alive and keep my team mates alive.
3R840R: Victory 1-0, Rialto
I played kiriko and ana and I played alright but this game was really easy.
I'm grateful of any help and advice I get.
submitted by roosamariiaa
to OverwatchUniversity [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 14:31 nini_hikikomori La neta
2023.06.02 14:31 nearly_headless_nic [Cup Final Press Conference] Blow for #MUFC as Erik ten Hag says it is "unlikely" Antony will be fit for the FA Cup final against #MCFC. "Dos Santos still has a chance but it’s a really small chance," he said. “He didn’t make the progress, so he still has a chance but unlikely he is available"
Erik ten Hag's Pre-Match Press Conference FA Cup Final, United vs City
[Updating] Simon Peach
Blow for #MUFC as Erik ten Hag says it is "unlikely" Antony will be fit for the FA Cup final against #MCFC. "Dos Santos still has a chance but it’s a really small chance," he said. “He didn’t make the progress, so he still has a chance but unlikely he is available" https://twitter.com/SimonPeach/status/1664610315772764162 Erik ten Hag doesn't know if FA Cup final will be Wout Weghorst’s final game for #MUFC
**:** "You can’t say that in this moment. I'm not in this moment into transfer politics, I'm into win this game. I think Wout played very good for us, very good contribution to the team result" https://twitter.com/SimonPeach/status/1664610565057028096
Erik ten Hag says it is 'unlikely' Antony will be fit for the FA Cup final. "There is still a chance but it’s a really small chance." https://twitter.com/sistoney67/status/1664610822511886336
EtH on ManUtd progress: "You can’t set conclusions on basis of one game, you need more. Already I make conclusions. We are in good direction + have opp in summer to make new targets over short term. Longer term they stay same. We want to restore Man Utd but we have way to go." https://twitter.com/sistoney67/status/1664610841566519298
Erik ten Hag on Antony: "Unlikely, still a chance but a really small chance. He didn't make progress."
"These questions are so many times about the absence of players, it is about the players who are available + many times we were successful." https://twitter.com/lauriewhitwell/status/1664610775124570121
submitted by nearly_headless_nic
to reddevils [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 14:30 LanesGrandma I'm Trapped in Montana's Killer Bird House
On Monday night while I was winning at Code Cragor 3, my fiancée Montana sat next to me folding more of those damn origami cranes. As soon as she finished one, she'd add it to the growing pile on the floor and start again. Fold, fold, fold, flick. Fold, fold, fold, flick. She'd been doing this since I proposed a week ago. She said the birds meant “happiness” so they’d be our gift to our wedding guests. I hated those demon birds.
She stopped folding long enough to ask when the town justice was showing up on Thursday. She meant for our wedding. Except I hadn't booked the justice. I said I left a lot of messages and didn’t get a call back. That was sort of true, I did leave a message at the town court. I left a wrong number for them to call back. She didn’t need to know all that, though.
She said I was too relaxed about this, like I didn’t want to get married. I didn’t, but I wasn’t going to tell her that. Last week she said she wasn’t going to keep cooking and cleaning unless I proposed. Well, she cooks, she cleans, why would I want her to leave? I proposed. I didn’t “set a date.”
Montana doesn’t like when I don’t answer her. She started flicking birds at me. I kept gaming. Flick, flick, flick. I don’t remember how many she flicked at me before I called her uncle, Sam Orrs. He’s the mechanic for our town manager. Uncle Sam had the connection I needed to ’prove my love and commitment’.
With Montana listening to every word, I described a bunch of phone calls I never made. I laid it on thick for over an hour. The overwhelming incompetence of town court staff infuriated Uncle Sam. He promised he’d work it out with the town manager and call me back Tuesday afternoon.
As soon as I hung up, Montana started talking again. Something about her ‘wedding jeans’ and how we had to get the marriage license in the morning. That killed my interest in finishing Code Cragor 3. As I turned off the console, she asked if her ‘wedding jeans’ made her look fat.
I said yes.
She left the house holding three pairs of shoes and two large overnight bags. She said to call her at Uncle Sam’s when I was ready to get the license.
As soon as her Uber turned the corner, I dumped several handfuls of those demon birds into our trash can. There were so many of them, I couldn’t fit the lid on. Oh well. I was sure most of them would stay in the can until the next trash collection day, whenever that was.
Although I went to bed right after that, I had trouble staying asleep. I hoped Montana couldn’t sleep either, so she’d come back right away.
Uncle Sam’s text-a-thon woke me at two o’clock the next afternoon. He said Montana was fine and he had "worked it out" with the town manager. He also said sit tight and wait for more. Who knows what old people mean when they text. I microwaved hot dogs, finished a bag of chips and tore through three rounds of BulletFold (new release!) before going back to sleep.
A couple of hours later, a weird noise woke me. My neighbor was sanding their floors. Roar, swoosh, roar, roar. Why are people so loud? Close your damn windows. I threw on a Pomplamoose playlist, extra loud, and held Montana’s pillow over my head until I got back to sleep.
That worked well until I woke up hungry and in the dark. Now my neighbor was doing something swooshy and crunchy. Why are people so damn loud? Close. Your. Windows.
I wandered down to the kitchen for something substantial that didn’t require cooking. Took a while to find it: two boxes of chocolate chip cookies in a cupboard and a stale donut in the fridge. Ate the donut on the way upstairs and ate half a box of cookies before getting back to sleep.
A couple hours later, I’m not sure exactly when but it was still dark, noises woke me again. This time it was my stomach rumbling. I finished the cookies and the bottle of soda I found by my closet doors. Not really filling but I was hoping Montana would smarten up right away and gets back here to cook again.
Wednesday morning I woke up around ten o’clock. Why go downstairs when I could eat in bed like a king? Okay, my emergency stash of chips wasn’t as filling as a full breakfast, but Montana hadn’t moved back yet. I watched TV until I couldn’t hear it over the sounds of my stomach grumbling, then I went down to the kitchen again. There was nothing to eat without cooking it. I made toast with peanut butter and took it, with a can of soda to my sofa.
After a couple hours of BulletFold, I still heard grumbling. It was still quite dark outside. There was nothing else to do so I went to sleep on the sofa, clutching a pillow over my head to block out noises.
This morning, I woke up hungry again. Montana was being stubborn and, in a way, that suited me just fine. If she stayed stubborn for 24 more hours, we’d miss the “wedding date” she wanted, and we’d have to start all over again. But I couldn’t wait to eat so I ordered from EatFleet, whose motto is “Delivery half an hour or half off.” With nothing else to do, I waited by the door. Twenty-eight minutes in, my phone rang. I was sure it was delivery, begging for an extra minute or two.
How wrong I was. The driver said she was outside my place and had left the bags on my front walkway. She said she couldn’t get past the birds. I said bullshit. I couldn’t hear any birds and I was waiting at the door.
The driver insisted hundreds of birds were surrounding my house. She made it clear she’d delivered on time and brought the bags as far as she could, meaning no discount.
Then she added one more weird factor: She said my house looked just like it did on local news. That was it, she ended the call. I was so angry, I didn’t want to throw open the door and risk losing my temper at her. Instead, I went to the closest window to see if I could at least describe her car to the cops.
I pulled back the curtains and saw – white. Hundreds of white origami cranes were pressing against the window. I couldn’t see the ground or the sky. This made no sense.
I ran upstairs to the bedroom window, hoping to see where the pile of birds ended, and how far across the front they went. The birds didn’t stop. There were birds past the top of the second floor windows and birds at every window, front and back of the house.
Remembering the delivery driver’s words about local news, I turned on the bedroom TV. Local news was showing drone views of my house. My house, covered by white demon birds. Reporter Gary Moovilon was right outside my house. He called me 'home owner, Dirk T Wadder.' The jerk said my name like it was Dirty Water. He said I'd broken off my engagement with less than a week’s notice. What was a rejected bride-to-be supposed to do, he went on, except get revenge?
I had suggestions. She could calm down and stop obsessing about getting married. But Gary didn’t even bother to come to my door. He wondered if a helicopter had dumped thousands of birds on the roof. He called me Dirk T, saying it like Dirty. He was clearly doing it on purpose. I decided to sue him and the station. He wondered how I managed to sleep through the noise of a helicopter. He tried to talk to my neighbors about his ideas. No one wanted to get on camera.
I didn't hear any such thing. And even if there was a helicopter, how did the birds stay in place? Did someone apply glue to each bird, or are they magnetic, or -- who cares. Less thinking, more action. I ran downstairs to start Operation Remove the Birds.
Since I was doing this during daylight, it would be best to at least pretend I was going to recycle all that paper. My hands were shaking and I realized my breathing was shallow. Last time I felt like this I was seven years ago and had just finished watching A Nightmare on Elm Street. I haven’t been seven in – a lot of years! -- no adult should be scared of paper birds, c’mon now!
It took half an hour but I found the box of recycling bags Montana got a few months back. I stuck a few bags under my arm and grabbed the broom before returning to the front door and turning the handle.
I pushed my full weight against the door.
I don’t know how much thousands of origami cranes weigh but I do know it was enough to stop me from opening my door. For a second I thought about trying my first-floor windows, but all three of them open out. If I couldn’t push a heavy wooden door into the birds, there was no way I would risk pushing glass into them.
I ran to the bedroom window -- it opened up, not out -- and pulled a fistful of the little bastards inside. The rest of the wall should have collapsed.
I grabbed more of them. I pushed against the birds that remained.
The wall or birds stayed in place.
Something was very wrong. A wall of paper birds couldn’t be stronger than me, could it? There are things that defeat paper. Like water! I dumped out the bedroom trash can and filled it with cold water. When I got within throwing distance of the window, I picked up the can with both hands and aimed for the opening.
Water went everywhere. It made no difference. I pushed, poked and pulled at birds that were wet and unmovable. I only stopped because paper dust caused my eyes to tear up. I mean, that had to be it, no way I was crying at the thought of being trapped forever.
A man knows when it’s time to admit defeat. I called Montana's Uncle Sam and asked for help. He said he had proof Montana hadn’t left his house so this wasn’t his problem. Even if it was, he said, he didn’t know what to do. He said to call emergency services.
Emergency services said they came here after they saw my house on lunch time news. They soaked the birds with fire fighting foam. The foam didn’t make any difference. They said don’t cook anything until I can get air flow in the house again. I said I can’t get food delivered through the birds. They said good luck and hung up.
I went online for two hours and couldn’t find anybody who’s been trapped like this. By this time, my throat felt like it was on fire and my eyes were producing extra water to put out the flames. That’s when I realized I was dying. I was going to starve to death, if I didn't run out of air first.
I called Montana's Uncle Sam again. I didn’t care if he got a helicopter to remove the roof, just get me out. I didn’t care if I had to wash his car every week for the rest of my life, just get me out. I begged, I pleaded, I told him I would do whatever he wanted me to do, just get me out of here!
He was direct. “I want YOU,” said Uncle Sam, “to marry Montana, today.”
submitted by LanesGrandma
to LGwrites [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 14:30 No_Count4637 C4C please !! Upvote and I’ll click your link!
submitted by No_Count4637
to temumethods [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 14:30 RedditIsForSports Suggest me a book based on the ratings of all the other books i've read
- And Then There Were None
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
- Raw: My 100% Grade-A, Unfiltered, Inside Look at Sports
- When Breath Becomes Air
- Project Hail Mary
- Relic (Pendergast #1)
- Ready Player One
- Trump: The Art of the Deal
- The Go-Giver
- Water for Elephants
- The Devil in the White City
- Defending Jacob
- The Library at Mount Char
- Dark Matter
- The Psychology of Money
- The Office: The Untold Story of the Greatest Sitcom of the 2000s
- The Old Man and The Sea
- A Wrinkle in Time
- The Art of Racing in the Rain
- The Light Between Oceans
- Street Smarts: Adventures on the Road and in the Markets
- The Murder of Roger Ackroyd
- Elon Musk: Tesla, Space and the Quest for a Fantastic Future
- Astrophysics for People in a Hurry
- The Ride of a Lifetime: Lessons Learned from 15 Years as the CEO of the Walt Disney Company
- Friends, Lovers and the Big Terrible Thing
- The Little Book of String Theory
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- All the Light We Cannot See
- Notes from the Underground
- Stone's Rules: How to Win at Politics, Business and Style
submitted by RedditIsForSports
to suggestmeabook [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 14:29 GovernmentAccurate25 Self-Esteem/Self Concept Book
I’ve noticed in myself a pattern. I seem to always have some sort of thought cycle where I feel alienated in groups and stuff. My friends or family always break this up, and I recently realized after thinking I was isolated in high school, that I was just being antisocial. A lot of people wanted relationships with me and thought I was mysterious. I thought they disliked me.
And recently I met this girl, I thought she didn’t like me, but she did. The prevalence of this happening is increasing too.
Essentially, I’m learning my own self-belief and mentality is destructive. I am very dependent on the thoughts of others, and I’m realizing I want to build a new self concept, as well as destroy my habit of feeling isolated.
I’m asking for book suggestions for things that could help with that. I read How to Win Friends and Influence People, and that helped me with social confidence, get over presentation anxiety, etc. I respond well to books with self development. So I think this is the best approach.
submitted by GovernmentAccurate25
to booksuggestions [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 14:28 AlyssaAlyssum Powershell DSC vs Ansible?
I'm inheriting an absurdly unmanaged environment of devices, somewhere around the 100 devices number and there is a large diversity from a couple of Win 3.1 and 2000 devices all the way up to w10. But most of the fleet is a mixture of w7 and w10 (enterprise). As well as the obligatory smattering of Linux devices here and there (mostly RHEL based).
The environment is also an 'offline' environment, generally with no direct or proxy Internet access (though I could configure a proxy if absolutely needed to) I'm looking to start tidying up the fleet of...shit. and I've never actually been the one to stand up config tools like SCCM/configmgr, Ansible, Puppet etc.
I don't really like the idea of SCCM due to cost the relatively small environment. So am considering tools like Ansible, Chef and Powershell DSC.
I like the idea of PowershellDSC as most client endpoints already have the powershell required as well as the native powershell management. And the environment is primarily Windows. But it doesn't seem to be used my most people over other config tools.
Ansible on the other hand seems to be almost the defacto option and is better supported in the community.
I'm generally hoping for any feedback or opinions of the two options if anybody has experience of both? Another option could be Ansible for POSIX/*nix and DSC for Windows. But this seems like overkill
submitted by AlyssaAlyssum
to sysadmin [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 14:27 Euphoric-Cow592 What is the worst team possible
Im tired of winning and would loke to know a team that will make me pull out every single hair on my head from playing
submitted by Euphoric-Cow592
to dbfz [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 14:27 Epidrase Use of video-based activities to enhance knowledge and behavior change on climate change (Tertiary education students, level 4+)
| || | submitted by Epidrase to cyprus [link] [comments]
We would like to invite all
tertiary students to partake on a two-part study that aims to investigate the contribution of a value clarification activity in learning from a video on climate change. You will be assigned into one out of three conditions. You will be asked to complete few questionnaires and watch an educational video on climate change. After a week you will be asked to complete the 2nd part of the study that only includes the questionnaires. The first part of the study should not take longer than 20-30 minutes and the second part of the study (after a week you completed the 1st part) should last approximately 10-15 minutes.
Participants will have the chance to win 10, €25 vouchers for Amazon.
The study has been approved by the bio-ethics committee of the Republic of Cyprus. The study is organized in collaboration with several academic organizations and co-funded by the Erasmus+ Program of the European Union.
Upon clicking the link, you will be asked to read carefully the consent form and create a code that will reassure your anonymity. Participation is purely confidential and you may withdraw at any time you wish to do so.
Please note: Soon the research will be available in Greek and will be posted again.
Link: https://uclan.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9MFlAVJCz9U6jkO https://preview.redd.it/yv4yp066il3b1.jpg?width=2712&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e454669bb883e7461cd929d18c1064800d6dc279
2023.06.02 14:26 jokester109 [Recruiting] Scorch #2QG9UYC9C Townhall 13+ Clan Level 13 Farming/War Independent
We have not started CWL search yet but will within a few hours! We are at Masters 3 and do a full 30v30 cwl so as many people can get medals. Scorch: What We Offer 1. 1 year old clan at clan level 13 2. Active helpful community with many donators 3. Green war log with an all time 60% win rate 4. Cwl rank of Master 3 5. Clan Capital 10 with over 1250 raid medals weekly 6. Clan composed pretty evenly of Th13-Th15 7. Two sister clans, Scorch Mini and Scorch Elite, for lower th members and alts. Both active, scorch mini is lvl 11, Crystal 3, CC 8. What we ask of you 1. Must be active daily (including being responsive in chat) 2. Toxicity is unacceptable, be mature 3. Fluent in English 4. Join our discord server, and respond to war reminders 5. Listen to war assignment in war, and listen to attack criticism
6. Donate a reasonable amount. No limit but if you are in the clan for a week and haven't donated to anybody you may be kicked. 7. Accepting near max th13 plus players (exceptions can be made), and we have our mini clan too Dm or comment for any questions Discord Link https://discord.gg/e6eaUKQ6JR
Link to Clan in-game https://link.clashofclans.com/en?action=OpenClanProfile&tag=2QG9UYC9C
submitted by jokester109
to ClashOfClansRecruit [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 14:26 Spiritual_Shift_920 Guide to Dehaka - Tips, Tricks & Talents
Disclaimer. I am currently master ranked offlane player who has been playing the game since launch competitively & casually, on all ranks between gold and GM. I took a bit of a break after the last guides but upon several requests to continue making these, I was inspired to continue making them again. This particular guide got extremely long due to concerning a fairly complex hero and I like being thorough with my explanations. Links to other guides can be found at the end.
Dehaka is one of the ‘’big three’’ bruisers of high rank bruiser play (The unholy trinity of HoggeBlaze/Dehaka) and while other bruisers do also see play, its difficult to find a game where all of these 3 do not exist in either bans or picks. Dehaka, while not any weaker than the other two and situationally stronger, he does have a bit more counterplay to it than the others.
Drafting Dehaka Synergistic heroes
Dehaka works really well with things that can quickly kill a drag target that often rely on short range. Some examples below;
Additionally, heroes that have high duration powerful AoE effects that Dehaka can reposition people into with his Drag and his level 4. Heroes Dehaka can struggle into
Heroes Dehaka is good into
- Junkrat Using steel traps in bushes near a fight makes for a miserable time to play Dehaka. You cannot really rely on Z flanks the same way you could otherwise since you might risk a 2.5 second silence + root.
- Lucio - Hard to drag with too many cleanses. The Q also interrupts drags and makes it much more hard to get to a position to drag. Lucio and Junkrat are by far the two worst partners in crime for the lizard to face.
- Brightwing - Cleanse and high range interrupt to a drag with polymorph. You usually have to bait out the poly on someone else before attempting to go for a Q.
- Ana - After 13, having a stun removal that gives 50 armor with a 2s CD is pretty nasty, and so is the ability to deny all healing from essence with a basic ability. Thankfully, Ana is fairly vulnerable to getting ran down herself by Dehaka by a good brushstalker. Just be ready to use E quickly to avoid the sleep.
- Deathwing - Not only is he immune to drags, but his massive hitbox is fairly efficient at blocking drags on everyone else either.
- Cho’gall - Dehaka doesn’t have the greatest single target damage to burn him down, and Gall can interrupt drags with his stunning orbs even as he is being dragged himself. On the flipside, Dehaka can focus more on macro and punish the inflexibility of chogall draft to deal with him.
Just to be clear, there are not many heroes that like being dragged for 2.25 seconds into bad positions. There are some standouts regardless that he is extremely effective against.
- Diablo - Into Diablo he is amazing. He is the easiest target to hit with a drag in the game with his aggressive playstyle, and he is fairly easy to blow up in a drag if you have any of the heroes that Dehaka is typically great with. After level 4, Dehaka himself is practically immune to Diablo himself because of his stealth.
- Imperius - The level 4 talent destroys him in all the ways possible. No spears, no E, no nothing.
- Kerrigan - She is extremely easy to drag due to her telegraphed back to front movement, and you can use your E to protect any allies from her combos while avoiding those aimed towards you entirely.
To cut it short, what makes for a great Dehaka map:
- Lots of bushes
- Large size to utilize global
- Macro focused maps
- Camps that are easily defended with Drag
- Maps with split objectives
S tier maps Dragon Shire
So Dragon Shire is great for several reasons. The nature of the split objective is one such. The bottom shrine is positioned in such a way, where the only ‘safe’ way out of the shrine is usually by walking through a bush which is also known as the lizard territory. Another is the quantity of maps on the bottom side of the map that are relatively easy to invade for your team, and with burrow you can make it an easy 5v4. It has a lot of bushes for Dehaka to easily rotate and collect essence between lanes. Its great.The only downside for Dehaka on DS is that winning the shrine on top also matters quite a bit and while he is not bad in 1v1s, there are good amount of offlaners who can destroy him in a 1v1.
Macro focus, siege giants, a lot of the same as in Dragon Shire. The objective does not split the team the same way as it does on DS but during curses having global is extremely valuable since your team can push very hard on a lane and threaten keep, while the quick rotation speed of Dehaka on sidelines means you are not losing xp and the global means your team isn’t left alone in a 4v5 if they commit everything to defending the push.
Towers of Doom
Might be, in my opinion, Dehaka’s strongest map. The presence of global enables a solid amount of invasion plays on enemy sapper camps, and the split objective means that every time an altar spawns on two other sides of the map, Dehaka will be there to make the objective fight 5v4 way before the global-less enemy offlane can do anything about it.
Really, most of the things that can be fitted into DS can also be applied onto Sky Temple aswell. It is slightly worse on Sky because Dehaka struggles a bit on capping temples alone due to low single target damage and conditional sustain but his global is even more important since all structure damage matters on the map, and pushing out a lane can be just as valuable as getting an objective.
Garden of Terror
Mostly he is awesome here. Lots of bushes, large size, macro heavy gameplay etc. You just want to make sure you have another hero in team who is effective at taking camps because Dehaka is not one, and camps are what often decide Garden games. At least he is very good at clearing the enemy camps.
A tier maps Infernal Shrines
The map has lots of bushes, 3 lanes to soak and moderate macro relevance. One thing that makes Dehaka still a star on the map is his ability to drag shaman camps into towers to instantly clear them. Just because I took him lower than on some others doesn’t mean he isn’t great here, the reason I didn’t put him in S was mostly because he is not the most effective in clearing the extremely impactful objective alone, nor is he very good at dealing with it if enemy gets it.
Where Dehaka really sucks is when he has to fight on an open lane with no bushes, to defend against a punisher or such.
Tomb of the Spider Queen
Historically this is a bit controversial take due to the map’s small size. Which is true, it is against Dehaka’s global value. it doesn’t mean though it isn’t immensely relevant on the map, since it can be used to prevent the good old boss cap strategy of taking bot camp, and moving to boss as enemy has to deal with a siege camp.
Aside from that, due to its small size however Dehaka can stack essence extremely quickly, and the quantity of bushes makes him a danger everywhere on the map even without his global.
Dehaka is a very hard to gank offlane, which means gems collected by Dehaka are far more safe than on some other popular offlaners.
B tier maps Battlefield of Eternity
Not the best map for him, but playable. The objective sucks the same way as it does on IS and it is more early game heavy. The distance between lanes makes essence management much more difficult.Things he does do well on the map though is defending shaman camps, which is more valuable here than any other map in my opinion. The middle of the map is also riddled with bushes, giving him a ton of opportunities to position properly and getting good drags in. The distance between lanes does also mean the bottom part of the team can play much more aggressively for camps since the global does threaten a constant 5v4. Alterac Pass
I hate playing Dehaka on Alterac, but it could be worse. Little amount of bushes makes rotating extremely hard and dragging camps to towers is often of low value. Additionally, taking camps is of a high value and Dehaka really does not do it well on Alterac. The one thing Alterac has going for him is its large size, and the few bushes it has are around objectives so he can still sidepush and join for a fight.
Dehaka typically isn’t awesome due to the difficulties of gaining essence, relevance of winning point on top lane and lack of siege giant/shamans. The bonus is, if you do win the point its fairly easy to win the bottom point aswell due to using global after bullying the enemy offlaner away from point.
D tier maps Volskaya Industries
No bushes, small size, mostly item based camps. Unless Dehaka is the only hero you play, I’d not recommend picking him here.
Base Kit tips Drag [Q]
- This ability is what most often will win games. Its the longest CC on a basic ability and it has a reposition to boot. Unfortunately, it is also one of the harder parts of playing the hero. Some tips regarding its use;
- While dragging someone, you can still auto attack even if it hurts your movement slightly. In 1v1 it is pretty much always worth it though since good part of your 1v1 damage does come from AAs.
- Drag cannot be cancelled, and you cannot cast E while dragging. Hence recommended to not do reckless drags on low hp while your E is still up.
As I eluded earlier, you don’t have to be the one to deal the actual damage to mercs. You can also drag them into towers and forts for a faster clear. The damage of the drag isn’t high, 160 at a base (159% of one AA), but it is big enough that if you know you are going to base to get mana or you won’t be needing it any time soon, using drag for damage on PvE does increase your clear speed. It is mana intensive, which is why I excluded its use to the two scenarios above.
Landing drags on heroes
- You don’t have to fish for one. If you can start a fight with a clutch drag that is great. But usually if every other hero is just posturing, that drag is going to get interrupted quickly. It can be good to wait for a bit of chaos to happen so people are less focused on the Dehaka and will have harder time dodging it.
- In general, targets that are walking towards you are the ones that are easiest to hit. If someone is dancing sideways in front of me, I dont have to use it yet.
- Holding the drag: Sometimes not pressing Q when you have it up is more potent than pressing it. It happens quite often on offlane and in teamfights that people are so focused on dodging drag that they are walking in circles in awkward positions eating tons of damage. At some point, after they have taken enough they have to walk away in a straight line - which is when they are an easy grab.
- Use your E. I’ll go over more of this in talents, but you can set up an easy drag on anyone with the use of the level 4 talent ‘’Lurker Strain’’.
- While dragging someone, you can still auto attack even if it hurts your movement slightly. In 1v1 it is pretty much always worth it though since good part of your 1v1 damage does come from AAs.
- Mostly used for waveclear, but it does have a few other applications. Post 13 it also becomes your damage and your slow, and you have to use E less for drag setups.
- Against certain heroes like Leoric for instance being able to pass through heir hitbox has some significant advantages. The downside is, you cannot bodyblock while using the ability.
Essence Collection [D]
- A good bit of this one’s utility comes from the level 4 talent.
- If playing without the level 4, this is mostly the panic button to use in order to dodge a skill shot, or to buy time for your trait to regenerate you to higher health. Your W does deal damage while you are burrowed, so you can use it while clearing waves in order to dodge spell power reductions from Blaze Qs and such.
- Easily the most overlooked and most screwed up part about playing Dehaka. Using 50 essence restores about 61% of Dehaka’s max health. Going to fight without it is like entering one with 40% hp and the healer cannot even patch it up.
- One should never look to enter a fight unless absolutely necessary without essence. If an objective is on its way, it's better to not just directly trade into the enemy offlane just so you are not forced to use your trait before a fight. If I am low on health, I rather use HS and then burrow to the objective (or waddle back to lane first to force the enemy to play aggro on the objective).
- One minion wave gives 14 essence. Even if forced to use essence, if the map is small enough there is a shot you can collect it back before it's too late. Three waves are usually sufficient, getting you to 42 essence. If you are not double soaking in the early game (often due to having a bad lane match up or having to clear camps on a big map), around 1:30 you can use your essence and then unbind the ability until the next objective.
Talents / Builds breakdown
- The other easily screwed up part about the hero is the use of global. It is not often correct to use it to get to a lane in order to soak, you have your movement speed for that. When used aggressively though, you can use it to start a teamfight from a position where your drags are much harder to deal with.
- Even when not used, it provides value. As long as your Z is up, the enemy cannot reliably invade your camps (or well, it isn’t smart), you can force the enemy to play objectives more aggressively than they would want to by remaining on side soak before burrowing.
- Situationally it can be used like this if there is a large wave and you know there won’t be an objective coming in the next 70s and the camps are down (especially relevant on ToD) but generally I’d advice learning to save burrows for aggressive usage, and shifting rest of the playstyle to be more macro focused.
- Using Z does remove you from the game for 1.5 seconds allowing you to cleanse most debuffs and avoid Chromie loop if your E is off CD.
- There is an odd interaction that allows Dehaka to clear Chromie loops and avoiding Dots without committing: If you self cast Brushstalker while in a bush, or click the bush location within your own unit radius, the ability is not put on cooldown when used but it still puts you in stasis / removes harmful effects. This is a fairly niche trick but useful when it comes up. I am not sure at this point if this borders bug abuse since blizzard is fairly unclear on what are intended interactions and part of the balance, looking at you Samuro and hearthstone teleport tricks.
To start off, different builds have different values on different levels of play. The build I pick most of the time is immensely powerful in diamond, master and GM SL aswell as competitive. It is equally powerful in lower ones, but some other builds also become better there (Such as the W build). The % mentions are just my rough estimates on how often I pick a certain talent.
Standard/Recommended build: 3/1/1/1/1/2/1
BeginneLow SL build:1/3/3/2/2/2
Situational Braxis/Alterac build: 2/X/X/1/3/2/1
- This is a good talent. It does make Dehaka a lot more durable, it gives him extra duration on W which has some synergy with Hero Stalker.
- The downside is that it cripples his rotations and lethality of his burrow flanks somewhat substantially in comparison to Enhanced Agility. As it is, Dehaka is extremely durable already and while extra sustain never hurts, there is a point where other aspects should be considered.
- On every map where Dehaka is great, this is awesome. It enables all the rotations between lanes for easy essence gathering, it has great synergy with the 13 talent due to increased duration. In teamfights, this is what allows Dehaka to easily get into positions where drags are easy to land.
- Completing it early is nice, but it isn’t something to be too fussed about since the baseline version of it is already great.
Level 4 Lurker Strain
- Technically the best for pure 1v1
- I consider this a bit of a training wheels talent, since it does make gaining essence much more easier and the increased. I do pick it still on Braxis just for the increased lane sustain to cover for lack of essence from double soaking. It is not bad on BoE either but Enhanced Agility is also really good on it for the amount of bushes.
- Has synergy with Primal Rage due to increased cap on essence.
- This might be the most powerful talent on Dehaka, bar none. Not just the level 4. To paint a comparison, imagine getting E.T.C W with a massive slow, greater knockback, higher damage and stealth from just a level 4 talent. However, it is also the hardest talent to play since it helps you in no way in essence management and it is more complex in its use than the others
- Works extremely well against heroes that are weak against displacements and is very insufferable for several tanks such as Diablo and Varian. If there is ever a moment when Diablo sees a good wall stun, Dehaka can use E preemptively and just stay hidden for your team to reposition to a better spot. If Diablo charges, his Q (or if you miss it, his E) gets interrupted and he will be slowed with no mobility in a bad spot, ready to be dragged to his death. Into Diablo it has extra value since the stealth makes it so he cannot use Q on you.
- Onto heroes like Imperius and Thrall, it's good to use whenever they press their limited time window damage abilities (E’s on both of them). The displacement tends to ruin their effective teamfight window. Even getting a spear through to anyone as Imperius gets complicated. To Yrel, you can use it to interrupt jumps easily even if she is positioning behind minions. This is also one of the few ways to somewhat reliably get drags on the more elusive divers.
- The other good thing about it is that it really makes your kill pressure less reliant on drags. If you have Enhanced Agility you can often position yourself in places easily where you can knock one target towards your team while moving everyone else away. It is extremely potent with heroes like Stukov and Malfurion with powerful consistent AoE effects you can knock them into. On BoE, immortal stuns become your best friend.
- Akin to Mighty Gust, the daze duration as the opponent has no control over their character is always the same regardless of the distance travelled. It is not terribly long duration knockback, and characters have a few frames to press a button that would move them from the drag. However, if Dehaka does push them against the wall, even the slow missile speed of drag is fast enough to confirm a drag to land on any target before they can teleport away.
- A great talent, shame about its tier. This is often what wins games in lower ranks where teamfights last for a long time and using this alongside Symbiosis can grant Dehaka several health bars in a fight. This talent makes the hero a lot easier to play.
- While it is great in lower ranks, there is a bit of an unfortunate side effects to this; Very often when I see Dehaka’s play with this talent the idea that they can get essence without soaking leads them into not soaking. You still should not arrive to fights with no essence because they can still do a blow up before you can get enough of it, and you should still make use of your global presence and soak sidelines. The talent makes some bad habits far less punished creating the illusion that the other options are worse when they are tried.
- Great into Samuro for fairly obvious reasons
- Used to be my go-to until Lurker Strain was buffed. The effect makes gaining essence much easier and allows making trades on offlane. I do recommend this one if you are learning to play the hero and managing essence isn’t yet your strong suit. It teaches less bad habits than Hero Stalker and gives him some extra merc clear which is nice.
- On Alterac I listed this as a situational pick since you are doing a lot of offsoaking and potentially have to be the one to split to defend the camps as an objective spawns. Enhanced Agility is not recommended on the map so its much harder to get into good positions for your E knockbacks in the early game. Lurker Strain is still very good on the map.
- Drag is insanely powerful as it is, and this makes it so it becomes even stronger and more spammable. The extra 0.5 second duration is a long time to suffer when you are being dragged into a worse position. The CD starts immediately after landing a drag so you can already prep your next drag during the old one with AAs.
- If you miss a drag, you can hit walls and minions to get it back up faster. Without this talent I’d recommend skipping trying to do fish kills with a drag entirely since missing it gets heavily punished and confines you to being a standing duck for 14 seconds. This also applies to playing several lanes, you should always look to AA whatever you can safely to reset drag CD as quickly as possible.
- The core talent of the W build. It makes your W spammable which has natural synergy with all the other W talents. Downside is, it doesn’t actually reduce the W’s mana cost and spamming W can quickly drain your mana bar.
- The upside of this build is that it gives Dehaka great damage numbers in games where focus fire is less precedent, it gives him much greater sustain which also matters more in games with less focus fire and it makes him reasonably useful with little skill involved. Its great into melee comps but…in order for it to be really good you need Hero Stalker and Lurker Strain also happens to be extremely powerful into melee comps. I do recommend this for beginners and plat and below SL.
- Into Samuro it is almost a necessity in order to be able to sustain the pressure, which is where I still lock it.
- This is terrible. Dehaka has reasonably good shot at holding on to gambit stacks but the damage over time in team fights is rarely more useful than the extra duration & fishing potential of Feeding Frenzy and less impactful in 1v1s than the CDR.
- High skill high reward skill shot.
- 3s silence and slow is often as good as a kill when used in a right spot. One easy way to land one is right after landing a drag when they are close and have to run away, but into some heroes I’d recommend the opposite. Especially into brightwing. If she doesn’t die during the drag she won’t die at all due to blinking away. While the drag stun and silence will mostly overlap, the isolation’s vision removal does have a side effect of being unable to press Z or Blink Heal for 6 seconds. The 30% slow on the isolation also makes drags a lot easier to land if you do manage to secure an isolation.
- The ability does have a high delay and moderate travel speed, which is why its often great as a follow up. Alternatively if you have trust on your aim, using Z to join a fight as your team is engaging and going straight for the Rehgar from flank for instance to put him of a 6s timer of no Ancestral is fairly effective if your team lacks the tools to kill a target before an ancestral would land.
- Too slow of an effect just to add more sustain to already a very high sustain hero.
- Low ranks and for beginners this can be great since the focus fire will often be more forgiving, allowing this to trigger on time.
Level 13 Ferocious Stalker
- Massive power spike.
- This allows your W to instantly clear waves. It allows you to do big enough damage to threaten a solo kill on a flank, and it gives you access to very easy slow so you don’t have to use other tools to confirm drags. If you are clearing waves, this it is almost always worth the detour to move to a bush and trigger this. Assuming you have Enhanced Agility that is. The talent isn’t worthless and sometimes even worth picking without it, but it becomes much more consistent with it.
- 4 %
Primal Rage -
- If I am playing the hero stalker build , I might consider this. But on top of Samuro, it gains a bit of extra value against heroes that naturally have armor like Deathwing. It sucks enough to play Dehaka into DW but this makes it a bit more tolerable.
- Need to still win point on Braxis? This is awesome. If you are in BoE and your team decided once again to draft 0 race and you don’t have enhanced agility? Great. But it is often the option to pick when you are in a situation you should not be in to begin with.
- Has synergy with Tissue Regen due to having a higher cap on the AA damage
- Potentially good,
- Most of the value of this talent comes from the fact it is not meta and people misjudge the drag range. The issue is that Drag has fairly slow missile speed and usually isn’t very reliable on max range to begin with - and it is even more unreliable on a higher range. Drag is still a powerful enough ability that this talent cannot be called bad.
- A fairly worthless option.
- Has synergies with the AA build but it does also have some issues. You need to use bushes to get value out of this, and if you are able to do so you often want Enhanced Agility. Meanwhile the AA build is fairly reliant on Primal Rage that kind of wants Tissue Regen instead of agility to function. The temporary AA speed increase is fairly low, and while the armor is nice we don’t need to pump the hero’s sustain upwards much more.
- An insane talent. It makes Dehaka much harder to kill and near impossible to gank (especially when combined with Lurker Strain). But on top of the defensive elements, the kill potential of being always able to move to a position where the knockback effect of E is just perfect is the greatest draw. My usual sequence when killing a frontliner post 16 often is Drag -> move back -> E to their other side -> knock the kill target back to allies and push everyone else away from helping.
Change is Survival
- If Isolation is good, up to 5 isolations is also good. Tanks get a nasty habit of trying to peel for their backliners from isolations by blocking them and this puts a stop to that. You don’t need to hit many targets for it to be great, a single isolation effectively puts 1 person out of a fight for 6 seconds. If you hit it on even 2, you are likely to win the fight if you do it early and they cannot all just back away.
- If you pick Adaptation, this is reasonably good.
- The effect is nice, but usually just nice isn’t enough to compete with a threat to silence an entire enemy team.
- You do have other slows as it is, and requiring the AA targets to be heroes makes it fairly inconsistent to use. I pick this mostly if we are ending the game and Isolation happens to be on cooldown.
- Just a worse version of Epic Mount of Falstad, and even that has fallen off the meta. The reason why Epic Mount is still situationally viable at places is that the talent is on a hero that is not vulnerable when threatening a core with no bushes around, one that has solid siege damage on structures and the global can be used to go to core aswell as for moving out of there.
- Meanwhile Dehaka cannot really do the same shenanigans as Falstad to the same extent even with this talent. He can move only away from the core, and he is extremely vulnerable to getting rotated there if the enemy has any interrupts to Z.
Do note that these estimations expect two equally skilled players, and playing with the talents listed above. Most of them do not directly improve the 1v1, so experiences may vary.Favored match ups
Fairly even match ups
- Malthael (post 7)
- Chen (post 7)
- Imperius (Post 4)
Unfavored match ups
- Samuro (Can be made into even with adjustments)
- Deathwing (No chance)
- Thrall does not have really high clear, and his damage window is heavily limited by his windfury. If you use E and knock him back when he does windfury, or drag him, he will often be forced to tank minions while trading negatively against you.
- Once again, the key is the use of E. His damage window is often limited to his Q + E window. If you knock him back as soon as he uses E, he loses his sustain. After 7 it gets much easier since you don’t just have to rely on your burrow to deny it.
- For all his mobility, Illidan is fairly easy to drag. And I am not saying to try to drag him as he is attacking and jumping about, save it for when he uses Q. The windup on the ability is long enough that you can land if by aiming it on your other side as soon as he uses it.
- If he does not use Q, you can make the drags easier to land by backing off and forcing him to run into you for an easier target.
- Every second drain can be canceled with E and you just need to dodge half of them to come out ahead. Leo E has 10s CD while Burrow has 17s post level 4 so the time window is also limited for Leo to land the drain.
- As I alluded to earlier, using Swarm during this timer to stack with his hitbox makes it hard for Leo to land a drain, but admittedly it is not the easiest thing to pull off as Dehaka either.
- Artanis' shields and Dehaka's low single target damage do not go well together. In order for Dehaka to do well on the lane, they need to count the CD left on Artanis shield and aim drags to land when he cannot get a shield up.
- Artanis cannot really recover from taking big hits due to lack of self healing mechanics, so while Dehaka is outtraded in the short run over longer period he can be taken down. Just don't trade with him right after his shields reset.
- This is a match up where both need to play smart. Yrel can deny Dehaka’s clear by timing a D + W as soon as Dehaka presses Dark Swarm, and Dehaka can deny Yrel’s clear by using E and Q to interrupt jumps and Q casts
- E does have a mini stun to it so it does interrupt all the casts. The match up really comes down to who bothers the other more on the clear. Both of the two have fairly scuffed single target damage so the wave management is usually what makes the difference in clear
- You can technically deny all her healing and clear if you are good enough with drags.
- Her hitbox is fairly small on bruiser standards (only 0.75 - for sake of comparison, Dehaka’s is 1.0 and Leoric's is 0.81) with extra movement speed and she can do the same to your drags as you can do to Leoric by spinning on top of your hitbox. In a pinch the E also does interrupt her spin.
- If she picks Wrath you are done 1v1’ing.
- I am not trolling when I say this but a good murky is the bane of Dehaka on lane. Dehaka is very prone to getting kited by slows and his low single target damage doesn’t really put a dent on Murky’s hp regen, and he clears the wave slower than a murky does.
As per usual, hopefully someone got something out of this. It has been a while since I written my last write up on bruisers. If there are any other particular bruisers people would want to see me make a write up on, do mention it. (I had to repost this due to reddit markdown acting stupid).
submitted by Spiritual_Shift_920
to heroesofthestorm [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 14:25 AutoModerator [Download Course] Mindvalley – Courses Collection (34 Courses) Download (Genkicourses.com)
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to BestCoursesAreHere [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Download Course] Mindvalley – Courses Collection (34 Courses) Download
Our website: https://www.genkicourses.site/product/mindvalley-courses-collection-34-courses-download/
These are the courses included in the bundle
- Psychology of Winning
- Longevity Quest
- Unlocking Transcendence
- Rapid Transformation Therapy
- Speak and Inspire
- Energy Medicine
- Unlimited Abundance
- Uncompromised Life
- Love or Above
- Vishen Lakhiani – Becoming Limitless
- Becoming a Modern Money Master
- Tantra Touch
- Sleep Mastery
- Jeffrey Allen – Duality
- Dr. Shefali Tsabary – Conscious Parenting Mastery
- Jim Kwik – Super Reading
- Dr. Michael Breus – The Mastery of Sleep
- Christine Bullock – Total Transformation Training
- Anodea Judith – Chakra Healing
- Vishen Lakhiani – Extraordinary by Design
- Katherine Woodward Thomas – Conscious Uncoupling
- Michael Beckwith – Life Visioning Mastery
- 5 Days to a Powerful Memory – Jim Kwik
- Eric Edmeades – 7 Days to Breaking Up with Sugar
- Ajit Nawalkha (Mindvalley & Evercoach) – First-Serve
- Andrew Holecek – Dream Sculpting
- Eric Edmeades – The WildFit Program
- Feng Shui for Life by Marie Diamond – Mindvalley
- Yoga Quest with Cecilia Sardeo
- The Japanese Art of Healing Your Money Wounds with Ken Honda
- Barbara Marx Hurbard – Evolutionary Woman
- Consciousness Engineering
- Vishen Lakhiani – The 6 Phase Meditation
If you're wondering why our courses are priced lower than the original prices and are feeling a bit suspicious (which is understandable), we can provide proof of the course's contents. We can provide a screenshot of the course's contents or send you a freebie, such as an introduction video or another video from the course, to prove that we do have the course. Should you wish to request proof, we kindly ask you to reach out to us.
Please be aware that our courses do not include community access. This is due to the fact that we do not have the authority to manage this feature. Despite our desire to incorporate this aspect, it is, unfortunately, unfeasible.
Explore affordable learning at Genkicourses.site
🎓! Dive into a world of quality courses handpicked just for you. Download, watch, and achieve more without breaking your budget.
2023.06.02 14:24 SecretBismarck Some interesting data for balance discussion: Tank combat simulation (code in the comments)
After i did the Blakerow vs Argenti simulation i realised i could easily write one that would simulate a fight in a tankline since it limits variables quite nicely
Assumptions:-All tanks involved are full armor (so minimum penetration chance is used in calculations)-All tanks shoot as soon as they can (so drivers dive in and out with perfect timing or both tanks stay within each others range during engagemant-The tanks dont shoot at each others turrets (since tankers aim for tracks way more, svh having 2 guns wont pose as much advantage as it can because of this)-The tanks start shooting at the same time (svh starts shooting at same time with both guns so 68 is treated as having 40m range instead of 35m)
Code in the comments, the simulation ran each confrontation 100 000 times, here are some results:
Win chance- % chance for each vehicle to win the engagemant (kill the other tank before being killed)
SvH vs Spatha98.6% vs 1.4%
HTD vs Spatha98.9% vs 1.1%
STD vs Spatha99.9% vs 0.1%
HTD vs 2 Spathas74.8% vs 25.2%
STD vs 2 Spathas90.6% vs 9.4%
STD vs 3 Spathas 41.1% vs 58,8%
Outlaw vs Spatha32.6% vs 67.4%
Outlaw vs Falchion47.4% vs 52.6%
Bonelaw vs Spatha (code changed to slow down firerate after bonelaw spends 8 arcrpgs)99.995% vs 0.005%
HTD vs Bardiche54.7% vs 45.3%
SVH vs Bardiche23% vs 77%
Outlaw vs Bardiche0.1% vs 99.9%
The simulation is not perfect by any means and leaves out a lot of nuances (disabling subsystems, ranges of guns (this one especially affects outlaw vs bard since its 45m vs 35m range), flanking, pouncing on tanks damaged by infantry, human error etc)
Check the code and if you guys have any suggestions we can edit it
submitted by SecretBismarck
to foxholegame [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 14:24 kkh963 Still not belive this happend
| || |
Is the game scripted or what? I needed a win to qualify to the round of 16 and then this happend. My team is better than his team and i used a good formation to counter his formation (mine was 4-51 v shape and his was 4-4-1-1) and still didn't win or even scored in the away match i was winning 2-0 but at the end his team made a comeback and won 3-2 and the manager was not even in the game. I'm really tired of this game i lost many of cup and champions league finals agianst teams that are much weaker than mine so i believe that this game is scripted. I'm really sad and disappointed. submitted by kkh963 to topeleven [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 14:24 damng1 #OnThisDayInWWE 25 years ago at Over the Edge: “I’m nothing but a shit, a big, fat piece of shit” - Big Van Vader
submitted by damng1 to SquaredCircle [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 14:24 Salty-Fudge-2730 Can’t sleep at night and he got furious
I couldn’t fall asleep and we were laying on the couch. I’ve been trying to suppress my trauma response and not bring anything up that happened in the past. I really, really regret not holding it in and letting my insecurity win. So I asked him “why are you even with me if you couldn’t stop yourself?”, something along those lines. I know I should’ve not said it. He got frustrated and told me that he doesn’t want to talk about it now and he’s trying to sleep. I let it go and then later on when we went into bed I said “you owe me a hug” (again I regret it). He got very angry, told me to fuck off and said I need to stop telling him what he owes me or not, “I don’t owe you shit”. Then I apologized and wanted to comfort him by putting my arm on him and he instantly went rage mode and told me to fuck off again, said I’m “trying to start shit when he’s barely awake”. I started crying instantly. When people raise their voice and swear at me I just can’t hold the tears back for some reason. He heard me sobbing in the pillow and got up, run out the room, slammed the door and went sleeping on the couch.
I know I’m guilty of bringing up the past and letting my trauma and insecurity affect my emotions. Is this the kind of response I deserve though? Is it justified? Do you ever find your partners get mad at you when you get triggered? I feel like a little kid who got yelled at by a parent. I hate feeling like this.
submitted by Salty-Fudge-2730
to loveafterporn [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 14:23 DifferentPotential14 Help me beat my boyfriend
Hello! New to this game, but have money to throw at it. Can anyone please recommend a commander deck, or card list, to buy that gives me a fighting shot? He's been playing for years, has all sorts of fun things I can't compete with. His favorites seem to be an angel deck with entirely too much flying and Lifelink, a poison deck that makes me wish the poison counter number was doubled, and a beastly trample deck. I would be happy winning JUST ONCE. any advice would be appreciated!
submitted by DifferentPotential14
to mtg [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 14:23 cakecloud- Anyone knows whether this is an anne pro 1 or anne pro 2?
2023.06.02 14:22 Dirkcules Questions about milieuzones
My girlfriend is looking to buy a camper van to travel around the Netherlands and sleep wherever it’s possible. Question is: how annoying are milieuzones?
If the van has a emission class that is higher than allowed in city centres, how easy is it to avoid them?
Any help or knowledge is appreciated!
submitted by Dirkcules
to Netherlands [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 14:21 blaksentai POV: upon backfilling a losing battle your valiant Lifeweaver turns the tide with an elegant pull netting 5 quick assists and rolling the enemy team to the win
2023.06.02 14:20 Zak_The_Slack Looking for late-game (I think) help
First off, thanks to everyone who helped me out a few days earlier. I’ve been able to get though what I think is a significant portion of the game! Currently, I’m stuck at the bottom of the Cathedral in the area fights (I don’t know what to call them). I’ve been able to almost win once (was on the magician one and missed a roll), but I have trouble with some of the fights (drones specifically), though I have found one fight I can cheese (middle one, using the sword combo twice and a shotgun blast). Any tips for this section?
submitted by Zak_The_Slack
to TunicGame [link] [comments]