Grown-ish season 4 episode 8 recap
Curb Your Enthusiasm
2009.11.17 08:57 IWatchTooMuchTV Curb Your Enthusiasm
A subreddit for the HBO show "Curb Your Enthusiasm"
2013.09.10 16:28 Cuervoso Their last resort
Netflix TV series 'Ozark', starring Jason Bateman & Laura Linney
2016.06.07 01:42 NicholasCajun Succession
Subreddit for the Emmy-winning HBO TV series.
2023.06.07 05:10 Kodybb Jake’s early take on Ol’ Cobb [Spoiler C1/C3]
I have been doing a re-listen of campaign 1 and I can’t help but appreciate how much Jake’s opinion of Ol’ Cobb has changed over the years and almost foreshadowed the story (accidentally of course).
Season 1 Episode 16 on the short rest Jake talks about Cobb and how he wouldn’t be that surprised if he died. Even saying “…his destiny is almost to die while helping us”
Around 4 years later in C3….. just a fun insight from the re-listen, thought I would share :)
submitted by Kodybb
to NotAnotherDnDPodcast [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 05:05 OsGameThreads Post Game Thread: The Orioles fell to the Brewers by a score of 4-3 - Tue, Jun 06 @ 07:40 PM EDT
Game Status: Game Over - Score: 4-3 Brewers
Links & Info
| ||Orioles Batters ||AB ||R ||H ||RBI ||BB ||K ||LOB ||AVG ||OBP ||SLG |
|1 ||Frazier - 2B ||5 ||0 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||.240 ||.303 ||.396 |
|2 ||Rutschman - C ||4 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||2 ||.284 ||.402 ||.431 |
|3 ||Santander - RF ||4 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||3 ||3 ||.255 ||.329 ||.462 |
| ||McKenna - RF ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||.246 ||.286 ||.369 |
| ||a-Lester - RF ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||2 ||.250 ||.250 ||.250 |
|4 ||Hays - LF ||4 ||1 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||.305 ||.344 ||.492 |
|5 ||Hicks, A - CF ||4 ||1 ||1 ||2 ||0 ||1 ||3 ||.226 ||.309 ||.345 |
|6 ||Mountcastle - 1B ||4 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||0 ||.231 ||.268 ||.429 |
|7 ||Urías, R - 3B ||4 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||4 ||0 ||.238 ||.326 ||.336 |
|8 ||O'Hearn - DH ||4 ||1 ||2 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||.302 ||.345 ||.566 |
|9 ||Mateo - SS ||4 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||2 ||.228 ||.270 ||.380 |
| ||Totals ||38 ||3 ||8 ||3 ||1 ||16 ||14 || || || |
|a-Struck out for McKenna in the 10th. |
|BATTING: 2B: Hays (15, Peralta, F); Frazier (10, Peralta, F). HR: Hicks, A (2, 2nd inning off Peralta, F, 1 on, 0 out); O'Hearn (3, 7th inning off Payamps, 0 on, 1 out). TB: Frazier 3; Hays 3; Hicks, A 4; O'Hearn 5; Rutschman. RBI: Hicks, A 2 (8); O'Hearn (15). Runners left in scoring position, 2 out: Santander; Hicks, A; Lester. Team RISP: 1-for-7. Team LOB: 7. |
| ||Brewers Batters ||AB ||R ||H ||RBI ||BB ||K ||LOB ||AVG ||OBP ||SLG |
|1 ||Yelich - LF ||4 ||1 ||3 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||.258 ||.355 ||.399 |
|2 ||Singleton - 1B ||3 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||2 ||.091 ||.167 ||.091 |
| ||a-Miller, O - 1B ||2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||3 ||.313 ||.350 ||.463 |
|3 ||Contreras, Wm - C ||4 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||2 ||2 ||.231 ||.333 ||.402 |
|4 ||Tellez - DH ||4 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||3 ||2 ||.239 ||.321 ||.467 |
|5 ||Anderson, B - 3B ||4 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||2 ||2 ||.230 ||.330 ||.400 |
| ||2-Monasterio - PR ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||.350 ||.435 ||.550 |
|6 ||Toro - 3B ||3 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||.429 ||.500 ||.857 |
| ||1-Perkins, B - RF ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||.130 ||.167 ||.261 |
|7 ||Urías, L - 2B ||3 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||2 ||2 ||.000 ||.231 ||.000 |
|8 ||Turang - SS ||4 ||0 ||2 ||1 ||1 ||2 ||5 ||.205 ||.254 ||.307 |
|9 ||Wiemer - CF ||5 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||4 ||.213 ||.284 ||.376 |
| ||Totals ||37 ||4 ||8 ||4 ||7 ||16 ||25 || || || |
|a-Struck out for Singleton in the 7th. 1-Ran for Toro in the 6th. 2-Ran for Anderson, B in the 10th. |
|BATTING: 2B: Yelich 2 (9, Gibson, Gibson). 3B: Turang (2, Gibson). TB: Anderson, B; Toro; Turang 4; Wiemer; Yelich 5. RBI: Anderson, B (31); Toro (3); Turang (14); Wiemer (18). 2-out RBI: Wiemer; Anderson, B; Toro. Runners left in scoring position, 2 out: Wiemer; Miller, O; Contreras, Wm; Anderson, B; Turang 2; Yelich. Team RISP: 4-for-18. Team LOB: 13. |
|Orioles Pitchers ||IP ||H ||R ||ER ||BB ||K ||HR ||P-S ||ERA |
|Gibson ||5.0 ||5 ||2 ||2 ||2 ||7 ||0 ||96-58 ||3.87 |
|Baumann ||1.0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||17-10 ||4.13 |
|Coulombe (H, 12) ||0.2 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||22-11 ||2.01 |
|Cano (BS, 2) ||1.1 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||2 ||3 ||0 ||25-17 ||1.11 |
|Bautista, F ||1.0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||3 ||0 ||11-9 ||1.24 |
|Voth (L, 1-2) ||0.2 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||21-13 ||4.45 |
|Totals ||9.2 ||8 ||4 ||3 ||7 ||16 ||0 || || |
|Brewers Pitchers ||IP ||H ||R ||ER ||BB ||K ||HR ||P-S ||ERA |
|Peralta, F ||5.0 ||6 ||2 ||2 ||0 ||9 ||1 ||98-63 ||4.55 |
|Peguero, E ||1.0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||15-10 ||2.61 |
|Payamps ||1.0 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||18-11 ||2.54 |
|Megill ||1.0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||17-10 ||4.66 |
|Williams, D ||1.0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||0 ||11-8 ||0.44 |
|Strzelecki (W, 3-4) ||1.0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||2 ||0 ||16-11 ||3.58 |
|Totals ||10.0 ||8 ||3 ||3 ||1 ||16 ||2 || || |
|Game Info |
|IBB: Rutschman (by Strzelecki); Yelich (by Cano). |
|HBP: Urías, L (by Gibson). |
|Pitches-strikes: Gibson 96-58; Baumann 17-10; Coulombe 22-11; Cano 25-17; Bautista, F 11-9; Voth 21-13; Peralta, F 98-63; Peguero, E 15-10; Payamps 18-11; Megill 17-10; Williams, D 11-8; Strzelecki 16-11. |
|Groundouts-flyouts: Gibson 4-3; Baumann 2-0; Coulombe 1-0; Cano 1-0; Bautista, F 0-0; Voth 0-0; Peralta, F 2-2; Peguero, E 2-0; Payamps 1-0; Megill 0-1; Williams, D 0-1; Strzelecki 0-1. |
|Batters faced: Gibson 23; Baumann 4; Coulombe 4; Cano 7; Bautista, F 3; Voth 4; Peralta, F 21; Peguero, E 3; Payamps 4; Megill 4; Williams, D 3; Strzelecki 4. |
|Inherited runners-scored: Baumann 1-0; Cano 2-0. |
|Umpires: HP: Marvin Hudson. 1B: Hunter Wendelstedt. 2B: Brian Walsh. 3B: Ryan Blakney. |
|Weather: 71 degrees, Roof Closed. |
|Wind: 0 mph, None. |
|First pitch: 6:40 PM. |
|T: 3:20. |
|Att: 22,535. |
|Venue: American Family Field. |
|June 6, 2023 |
|Inning ||Scoring Play ||Score |
|Bottom 1 ||Brian Anderson singles on a line drive to left fielder Austin Hays. Christian Yelich scores. William Contreras to 3rd. ||1-0 MIL |
|Bottom 1 ||Abraham Toro singles on a sharp line drive to right fielder Anthony Santander. William Contreras scores. Brian Anderson to 2nd. ||2-0 MIL |
|Top 2 ||Aaron Hicks homers (2) on a fly ball to right field. Austin Hays scores. ||2-2 |
|Top 7 ||Ryan O'Hearn homers (3) on a fly ball to left center field. ||3-2 BAL |
|Bottom 8 ||Brice Turang singles on a line drive to center fielder Aaron Hicks. Blake Perkins scores. ||3-3 |
|Bottom 10 ||Joey Wiemer singles on a line drive to left fielder Austin Hays. Andruw Monasterio scores. Luis Urias to 2nd. ||4-3 MIL |
| ||1 ||2 ||3 ||4 ||5 ||6 ||7 ||8 ||9 ||10 || ||R ||H ||E ||LOB |
|Orioles ||0 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 || ||3 ||8 ||0 ||7 |
|Brewers ||2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||1 || ||4 ||8 ||0 ||13 |
MIN 0 @ TB 7 - Final
CWS 3 @ NYY 2 - Final
HOU 1 @ TOR 5 - Final
BOS 5 @ CLE 4 - Final Next Orioles Game
: Wed, Jun 07, 07:40 PM EDT @ Brewers Last Updated: 06/06/2023 11:10:47 PM EDT
submitted by OsGameThreads
to orioles [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 05:02 Rubickdev What's happening on IMX Episode #15
2023.06.07 05:00 DTG_Bot Daily Questions [2023-06-07]
Want to buy the DLC? Check out the Lightfall Guide.
Season of the Deep (Season 21) key dates:
- May 23 - Season 21 begins
- May 26 (Friday of Week 1) - Ghosts of the Deep dungeon launches
- Iron Banner:
- May 30 (Week 2) - Iron Banner: Control
- June 20 (Week 5) - Iron Banner: Eruption
- July 11 (Week 8) - Iron Banner: Fortress
- May 23 (Week 1) - Devil's Lair
- May 30 (Week 2) - The Corrupted
- June 6 (Week 3) - The Disgraced
- June 13 (Week 4) - The Lightblade (Grandmaster Nightfalls begin)
- June 20 (Week 5) - Fallen S.A.B.E.R.
- June 27 (Week 6) - PsiOps Battlegrounds: Moon
- Trials of Osiris:
- Every weekend from Friday to Tuesday reset, except during Iron Banner weeks
- July 18 - Solstice
Welcome to the Daily Questions thread! Do you have a Destiny-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well, You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /DestinyTheGame
will answer it to the best of their abilities!
Be sure to use the search in the top right before submitting a question, as it could have already been answered. Also, be sure to check the thread itself!
We also have a nice collection of useful resources below "Useful links" in the sidebar / top menu.
We also have an official Discord
, which allows for live chatting about the game, LFG, and more! Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions! Rules
You can find the full Daily Thread schedule here.
- Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to Destiny once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.
- All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.
submitted by DTG_Bot
to DestinyTheGame [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:59 LeonardFC CPL 2023 UPDATED Attendance Report Week 8 from @Leonard_FC on Twitter - (ATO updated)
2023.06.07 04:59 Sir_Toaster_9330 What do you think of this character?
Name: Brass Reeds
Here's his feature film: Tales of Minecraft Episode 2: Ballad of Brass Reeds
In case you want to know his whole backstory:
Brass Reeds was born in the Algorian Tribe in the Northwest, when he was 20 he met a young woman, and the two dated for a while. Brass then proposed to this woman, but both of their parents refused to accent their relationship as he was a zombie and she was a human. Due to this, Brass and his new wife moved to the woods where he built a cabin for the both of them. However, Illagers allied with humans, burnt the home, and killed his wife. Brass gained an immense hatred for Illagers and Villagers due to them being favored by humans while mobs like him are left in the dirt. Brass decides to get his own acceptance in the form of bounty hunting, he tracks down other mobs and turns them into authorities to gain "blood money" and acceptance from humans.
Brass became a renowned monster hunter and dangerous mercenary.
- Cross-slinging: he's able to use his crossbow similarly to how gunslingers used revolvers. And he has insane quickdraw, just like his inspiration, Bass Reeves. His crossbow is enchanted with Quickdraw 3 and Piercing 1
- Marksmanship: Both with bows and crossbows he has incredible aim
- Hand-to-hand combat: He is an experienced martial artist capable of fighting platoons of armed soldiers with his bare hands
- Swordsmanship: He is also incredibly talented with swords, he often uses an iron sword that is enchanted with sharpness but he also has a diamond sword with mending, sharpness, and fire aspect. Perfect for a monster hunter
- Cryptozoology: As an experienced monster hunter, Brass has a wide array of knowledge when it comes to fighting different enemies, he is always prepared. For Endermen, he often tricks them into soul sand or pours water over his blades for maximum damage. For Illagers, he gets everything ready for pure carnage. And for Undead, he brings in fire weapons.
- Superhuman strength: Thanks to his Undead heritage, he's able to overpower Vindicators and toss people into the air, he also has superhuman speed. In fact, he's strong even for a Zombie and is considered one of the toughest Undead around.
- Enhanced senses: Another side to his biology is that he can hear much better than most people, he can see at night, and he can smell you from 100 blocks away
- Tactical Mind: Brass always has something up his sleeve even during a fight
- Potion Mastery: Since Brass is an experienced monster hunter, he knows what potions to use on what enemies and what to use on himself
- Horseback riding: On his trusty horse, Blizzard, Brass adopted a skill from the Knight of the Order, a group of warriors that have an entire martial art system centered on horseback riding. And Brass uses it with deadly efficiency
Do you have an OC who is similar to Brass on
submitted by Sir_Toaster_9330
to CharacterDevelopment [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:55 callieeeee123 Is this too big to bring to camp in?
2023.06.07 04:53 das_goose My Sopranos episodes are suddenly unnamed
A few days ago I posted about adding (properly-named) bonus features next to Breaking Bad episodes and it breaking all of the episode names; they all reverted to "Breaking Bad season 2 disc 1" etc. Removing the bonus features from the season folders and putting them back in a series-level Featurettes folder solved the issue. I would have liked to keep episode-related content with the episodes, but whatever, this works and nothing breaks.
Yesterday I finished an episode of The Sopranos and noticed that the "up next" episode was "Season 4 Disc 2." I guess I had added a few deleted scenes to their episodes and the same thing was probably happening. But this time, removing the bonus features didn't fix anything. The episode titles are still just showing the track titles from MKV rips.
I've tried refreshing metadata, tried doing the Plex Dance (remove the series folder from the library, empty trash, clean bundles, bring the series folder back in), tried restarting my Plex Media Server app, all to no avail.
Any suggestions on what else I can try to get the proper episode names back?
submitted by das_goose
to PleX [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:43 autobuzzfeedbot 17 "Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse" Details That Are So Good Because Of How They Foreshadow "Across The Spider-Verse"
Link to article
- First, right before Miles is bitten, the spider swinging down glitches several times, which is now an obvious sign that this spider is not from Miles' Earth.
- And you can clearly see a "42" written on the back of the spider that bites Miles. Of course, in Across the Spider-Verse, we learn that the spider that bit Miles was from Earth-42.
- When Miles swings and falls from a building in Into the Spider-Verse, you'll see he lands between the numbers 4 and 2. A reference to Miles being bit by a spider from Earth-42.
- In Into the Spider-Verse, the number 42 also pops up on the price tag for the Spider-Man costume Miles buys from Stan. Again, another nod to Earth-42, which is explored more in Across the Spider-Verse.
- Also, the lottery ball number that is seen in the beginning of Into the Spider-Verse reads "42," another nod to Earth-42 and its connection to our Miles Morales.
- When Miles captures Peter B., he ties him to a punching bag, which is exactly how Earth-42 Miles, aka Prowler-Miles, and Uncle Aaron capture our Miles at the end of Across the Spider-Verse.
- Also, Peter B. escapes Miles' little trap and gives him his first lesson: "Don't watch the mouth, watch the hands." I'm only assuming Miles will use this trick to escape, as we see him using his shock powers on the chains he's tied up with, but Prowler-Miles is too distracted talking to Miles to notice in Across the Spider-Verse.
- In Across the Spider-Verse, when The Spot is telling Miles about how he became The Spot, he mentions how Miles hit him with a bagel. You can see this exact moment in Into the Spider-Verse when Miles and Peter B. are trying to escape Dr. Olivia Octavius.
- At one point in Into the Spider-Verse, we see Miles' spidey-senses tingle when he meets his Earth's Peter Parker, but they are purple and green before they shift to blue and red. The Prowler's signature colors are purple and green, so this foreshadows the twist of Prowler-Miles from Earth-42.
- When Peter Parker is introducing himself in the beginning of Into the Spider-Verse, he says how he has a "so-so popsicle." In Across the Spider-Verse, when Miles is being chased by all of the Spider-People, the popsicle is one of the Spider-Man variants chasing him.
- When Miles visits Uncle Aaron, you can see Community Season 2, Episode 1 is playing on the TV. In the episode, Donald Glover can be seen dressed as Spider-Man, and it started a fan campaign of people wanting Donald to play Spider-Man. In Across the Spider-Verse, Donald makes a cameo as an alternate version of Aaron/Prowler.
- When Gwen tells her story in Into the Spider-Verse, she mentions how her best friend, Peter Parker, died. Of course, in Across the Spider-Verse, we watch this whole moment play out as the opening of the movie.
- You can also see Peter shift from Lizard to Peter in Into the Spider-Verse, which again, is explained in more detail when we follow Gwen's life and what led to her joining Miguel and Jessica in Across the Spider-Verse.
- In Into the Spider-Verse, when we meet Peter B., he mentions how he and MJ broke up because she wanted kids and he wasn't ready. Then, in Across the Spider-Verse, he has a daughter and tells Miles he finally felt ready because of him.
- When Fisk's super-collider goes off in the beginning of the movie, the black spots are much more obvious now that we know about The Spot and his connection to everything. Even when the other Spider-People come to Miles' Earth, the spots on the portals are so obvious now.
- While I'm not sure this is on purpose, when Miles paints his mural with Uncle Aaron in Into the Spider-Verse, his silhouette looks a lot like The Spot, with black and white being the main colors. Again, might be reaching here, but it's something I paused at while rewatching.
- And finally, in the Into the Spider-Verse post-credits scene, we see Miguel make his first multiverse jump to Earth-67, where he clearly is trying to recruit that Earth's Spider-Man to join his Spider-Society. Of course, they instead get into an argument about pointing.
submitted by autobuzzfeedbot
to buzzfeedbot [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:42 AlarmingExtension675 Season 3, Episode 4
She’s been calling it since day 1, but it’s still so sad to see her say things like this so early in the series. Grateful she’s finally found her happiness
submitted by AlarmingExtension675
to SisterWives [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:39 cephandriius [S] Survivor S09 Sardinia Full Season
WATCH THE SEASON HERE Past Seasons:
S01 Polynesia Past Winners:
S03 Canary Islands
S01 Lesley Martin
, S02 Chris Garcia
, S03 Lu Carmona,
S04 Izel Xiu,
S05 Raj Milano,
S06 Sylvie Vesterguard
, S07 Ernie Maltisanti,
S08 Louie Moreno
For the newest season of Survivor, 20 castaways separated by age and gender have embarked on a 39-day adventure where they will be forced to lie, cheat, and backstab each other on their way to the title of Sole Survivor. Who will leave their mark on the game, and who will join the ever-growing list of Sole Survivors? 39 days, 20 people, and 1 Sole Survivor!!!
Sardus Tribe (wearing Yellow)
Austin Perez: 25, Beach lifeguard u/Twig7665
Carter Whitworth: 23, College Student u/JTsidol
Charya Khong: 19, Musician u/Unite-Us-3403
Liam McCurrah: 24, Animation Student u/SilverOwl24
Tommy Yamashita: 29, Food Truck Chef u/FrieNads
Corsica Tribe (wearing Peach)
Giselle Jimenez: 20, Model u/angiewantscookies
Kelly Wilson: 20, Student u/JTsidol
Lillith Sanchez: 24, Game dev/survivalist u/Twig7665
Rosanna Pierce(Ro): 23, Dance Instructor u/ripecornball60
Sienna Marinelli: 23, Dietitian u/dksurvivor
Nurra Tribe (wearing Purple)
Anais Haddad: 42, Secretary u/dksurvivor
Esmerelda Rackhelm(Ezzie): 46, Stripper u/Swoldow
Ida Cohen: 40, Flight Attendant/ Air Force Veteran u/SilverOwl24
Nari Higashikata: 45, Librarian u/somewell
Yhondra Willions: 45, bodybuilder u/asiansurvivorfan
Gallura Tribe (wearing Blue)
Abdul Bobi: 45, Taxi Driver u/asiansurvivorfan
Bob Hillen: 57, Marine Biologist u/FrieNads
Clint Moonshine: 46, club owneretired actor u/swoldow
Harold Baskins(Harry): 61, Restaurant Owner u/ripecornball60
Lance Vance: 68, retired rock star u/Guetguet1993
20th: In the first immunity challenge Gallura tribe loses and sends Kelly to Exile Island where the promise of an advantage that could change the game lurked around every corner. At the Gallura tribal council, everyone agreed that Abdul Bobi was the weakest link, and voted him out unanimously.
19th: Gallura finished last once again at the immunity challenge and chose to send Austin to Exile Island. At tribal, everyone decided again to vote out their next biggest perceived liability. Unfortunately, that was Harry Baskins and he became the next boot.
18th: A twist resulted in the four tribes dissolving down to two. The new Sardus tribe resulted in three OG Sardus; Austin, Whitworth, and Charya three OG Nurra; Ezzie, Nari, and Yhondra 2 OG Corsica; Gigi and Kelly and one OG Gallura; Lance. On the new Gallura tribe are the OG Gallura; Clint and Bob two OG Nurra; Ida and Anais two OG Sardus; Tommy and Liam and three Corsica; Lilith, Sienna and Ro. The new Sardus tribe won immunity and elected to send Ro to exile island where she will be immune from the first tribal council. At Gallura tribal council even though there were 4 pairs of 2 from each original tribe, everyone was in agreement that Tommy Yamashita was a big liability in the game and would also weaken the young male tribe. Tommy Yamashita was voted out unanimously.
17th: At the reward challenge, Sardus tribe won and sent Anais to exile island. While on exile island, she found the hidden immunity idol! This immunity idol can be played after the votes are read. At the immunity challenge, Sardus won again, and Gallura was forced to go to yet another tribal council. At tribal council, everyone saw how big of a threat the three Corsica girls were. Sienna and Ro brought Anais into their alliance, and the power looked like it was about to shift. Lillith realized she was 4th in the alliance and flipped over to the other side of the tribe. Sienna was frustrated that Lillith would flip that easily and argued the tribe should just vote her out as she couldn’t be trusted. On the other side Lillith argued that taking out a big threat in Sienna now was the perfect time before she gained too much power. In the end Sienna Marinelli was voted out 6-3.
16th:>! Gallura lost another immunity challenge and Anais and Ro were feeling the heat as tribal council approached. Anais and Ro still gunned for Lillith as she seemed the most likely person they could flip the vote onto. So they approached Clint and Bob from the older mens tribe to try and work together. While Clint seemed on board, Bob seemed less sure which lead to Clint getting noticeably upset while at camp. At tribal council the tribe started wondering if they could trust Clint to be a cool head and work with them, so in the end Clint Moonshine was voted out 4-3. Ro and Anais scraped by yet another vote, but were still precariously balanced.!<
15th: The twist in this episode was that both tribes would go to the tribal council. Sardus won immunity so they were up first. The two young girls Kelly and Gigi had formed a strong relationship with Whitworth and Charya which really worried Nari, Yhondra, and Ezzie. Lance was relentlessly pushing Charya as he viewed him as the biggest threat. At Tribal, The three older girls convinced Austin of the threat of the relationship forming between Gigi, Whitworth, Charya, and Kelly. Austin was unwilling to vote out one of his original tribe mates though, so he pitched Gigi. In the vote, it was a 4-4 split between Gigi and Yhondra with Lance being the tiebreaker having voted for Charya. In the end Lance viewed his relationship with Ezzie and Nari as stronger and voted with them to send Gigi Jimenez home.
14th: Sardus tribe kidnaps Liam to keep him safe from the tribal, leaving only Ro, Anais, Bob, Ida, and Lillith. Ro and Anais finally broke through to the tribe and kept their flames alive for yet another vote as the tribe unanimously voted to eliminate Lillith Sanchez.
13th:>! Sardus tribe finally won an immunity challenge sending Gallura to tribal council. Everyone on the tribe seemed committed to completely eliminating the showmance that started with Gigi by voting for Whitworth. This cemented itself when Austin, Charya, Lance, Kelly, and Yhondra formed a new majority alliance. Whitworth was voted out unanimously.!<
12th: At the next challenge an opportunity to mutiny over to the other tribe was presented to the two tribes. Charya and Ezzie from Sardus mutinied over to the Gallura tribe. Charya left to try and form more relationships with players and consolidate his power with his closest ally Liam. Ezzie left her previous tribe after accurately sensing she was on the outs, and wanted to survive as long as she could. Despite a stronger Gallura tribe after gaining two new tribemates they lost another immunity challenge. This time, Ro and Anais feeling no other way to survive realized that it was going to be one of them and their streak of luck had finally run out. At tribal council, the vote was 5-2 on Anais, but she played her immunity idol making Ro Pierce the 12th person voted out of the game. I was sad to see Ro go here. I was rooting for her and she managed to survive on the bottom for a good amount of time. I could see her time in Ceph’s Survivor not being done quite yet.
11th:>! Sardus Tribe lost the immunity challenge and received a message in the bottle to be opened after tribal council. Lance had slowly taken control of his tribe and manufactured relationships with everyone in the tribe. Austin saw this and was desperately trying to put pressure on Lance. However, Lance had approached Kelly and Austin and told them the plan was to vote for Nari. Austin didn’t believe him and tried to convince everyone to go for Lance. At tribal council, Lance, Nari, and Yhondra voted for Austin, while Austin had voted for Lance and Kelly for Nari. Austin Perez was voted out here, and I was honestly sad! He had a reasonably good position through pre-merge and could make some bigger moves in his limited time in the game. I could see him coming back in the right circumstances.!<
10th: After voting out Austin, the tribe was immediately told to vote out another tribemate. With no time for scrambling the majority, Lance, Yhondra, and Nari went for an easy vote and voted Kelly Wilson out 3-1. Kelly did well to become the last member of the Corsica tribe, but unfortunately, her game after the tribe swap was left in shambles. Her allies were put on the other tribe and quickly voted out. Kelly would have had a lot to work to do at the merge.
9th: Merge time! Three of the original tribes were represented headed into the merge. For the young men's tribe, Sardus had Charya Kong and Liam McCurrah. For the Older men's tribe, Gallura had Lance Vance and Bob Hillen. Finally, all five original Nurra Tribe members, Nari Higashikata, Yhondra Willions, Ida Cohen, Anais Haddad, and Ezzie Rackhelm, had made it to the merge. At the first immunity challenge, Ezzie won, guaranteeing herself a 1 in 8 shot at becoming the Sole Survivor. Lance had introduced a plan to his allies to vote out Anais. His reasoning was her story was getting better every day she managed to survive, and she had no allies which made her a big threat. Liam who had until this point had played a very quiet game. Liam linked up with other players who had played under-the-radar games and formed an alliance with Bob and Ida. His thought process was looking at the 5 original Nurra members as a huge potential threat so they needed to eliminate someone from that tribe while also weakening the opposing alliance. Ultimately, Bob, Ida, and Liam settled on Yhondra as a potential threat. Proving Liam’s fears to be true, Nari and Yhondra wanted to work with their original Nurra tribe members and vote out Bob. At the Tribal Council, the atmosphere was tense, and everyone was on edge knowing the vote could go either way. In the end, it was a 4-3-2 sending Yhondra Willions home as the first juror after the merge. Bob, Liam, and Ida had brought Anais in from the bottom and won the first battle at the merge.
8th: Ida wins the next immunity challenge giving her a 1 in 8 shot at winning the title of Sole Survivor. At camp after the challenge, everyone was looking at the newly minted alliance of Bob, Liam, Ida, and Anais in fear worrying that if they gave way for another vote, they would run away with control of the game. With this fear in mind, Lance, Nari, Charya, and Ezzie banded together in their own mini-alliance. Liam worked on Charya to remind him of the relationship they had formed and tried convincing him to work with him. Lance recognized Charya as a potential flip, and feeling the heat tried to reinforce their relationship together too. At tribal council both alliances seemed locked in with very little wiggle room. At the vote it was split 4-4 between Lance and Bob. After a little discussion Lance bargained with the other alliance saying whoever voted for Bob on the revote would not be a target the next time they went to tribal. Anais decided to trust Lance’s word and flipped on the revote making Bob Hillen the next eliminate in a 4-2 vote.
7th: Charya wins the next immunity challenge giving him a 1 in 7 shot of winning this game. At the next tribal, and true to his word, it seemed likely that Ida or Liam would be voted out. After bonding super closely with Lance, the target seemed set on Ida. Ida Cohen was voted out 5-2 with Nari not wanting to vote out a close ally and keeping her inside the game.
6th: Ezzie wins her second immunity challenge. At camp before tribal, Nari approached Liam and Ezzie to form an endgame alliance. Nari convinced them by pointing out how big of a threat level Lance was building. Liam agreed with Nari and agreed with the points, but was unwilling to move now. Everyone agreed that Charya had played a really good social game to this point, and needed to be voted out before going further in the game. Charya Khong was voted out 5-1.
Finale Summary!>! Five players remained in one of the most explosive seasons to date. Anais Haddad started the game on the bottom with no clear alliances. Since then she saved herself with an immunity idol and has survived countless votes where she could have been the target. Can Anais scrape past 2 more votes to make it to the end as the ultimate underdog? Liam McCurrah started off struggling in this game. With his friends mostly eliminated prior to the merge and on his own, Liam assembled a team of outcasts to make a huge move in the beginning of the merge. Since then, Liam has relied on his social game and his quick thinking to make it this far into the merge. Can Liam continue strategizing his way into final tribal council? Ezzie Rackhelm has been a dominant physical player in this game. Backing up her strategy, she has worked hand in hand with Lance as the strategic counterpart to his social game. Looking to distance herself from Lance she formed an alliance with Liam and Nari to go to the final 3 together, but has she done enough to separate her gameplay from Lance’s? Nari Higashikata has played a very under-the-radar strategic game. Surviving with her strategic gameplay, Nari has never really been in danger while keeping louder more boisterous players around to hide her game. Can Nari make the moves required to finish her game and win Sole Survivor? Lance Vance has handled this game with a masterful mix of social and strategic gameplay. Starting in a tenuous position in the pre-merge, since then Lance has formed multiple alliances that have helped him get to the end of the game. Can his social game get him to the final tribal? !<
5th: Ezzie wins her third straight immunity challenge giving her a 1 in 4 shot to win this game. Everyone agreed that one person had survived too many votes to risk taking them to the end. That person was Anais Haddad, and despite her efforts to flip it to Lance, her luck finally ran out, and she became the 16th person voted out of the game. I was sad to see Anais go here. She had a great run and found the first playable immunity idol. She was able to survive many votes I frankly thought impossible, and overall she was a fabulous player to have played this season. Definitely a game-changer.
4th: In the last twist of the season, at the immunity challenge it was announced that this season will feature the very first FINAL THREE. This meant that this was the last challenge before Final Tribal Council. Everyone gave it their all, but in the end Ezzie edged it out to win her fourth immunity and guaranteed herself a spot in the final tribal council. Lance, feeling the pressure, desperately appealed to Nari and Ezzie to hold true to their alliance and vote out Liam as a big threat in the game. While Ezzie seemed good with it, Nari was convinced she had a better shot against Liam then Lance in FTC. At the tribal council, the vote was tied 2-2 and then 1-1 against Lance and Liam. Both of them were forced to compete in a fire making challenge where the loser would be sent home. In the end Liam burned through his rope faster then Lance and made Lance Vance the 9th and final member of the jury. Lance was such a fun character to have throughout the season. Lance had a great social game similar to past legends like Bridge, Ernie, and maybe even Izel. I was definitely rooting for him throughout the season and was sad to see him go.
Final Tribal speeches: Ezzie, Nari, and Liam made it to the final tribal council where they addressed the jury and tried to give examples of the games they had played. Ezzie flaunted her physicality and dominance in challenges while also doing a great job of staying on the right side of the votes. Liam made a show of his big move to start the merge, his social game to keep himself alive after losing his allies, and ended it by eliminating one of the biggest threats in Lance. Nari talked about how she managed to get her whole tribe to the merge, and while she was always clearly a strategic threat, never came up in the votes to be voted out. In the end the vote was 4-3-2 with everyone having strong reasons for voting for each of the finalists.
3rd: In third place came Ezzie Rackhelm. The jury valued her physical game and placements among the majority alliances. In the end they couldnt separate her game as much from the game that Lance had played and wanted to see more individuality in her gameplay. She becomes the second runner up recieiving 2 votes. Overall, i loved having Ezzie in this season. When I first simmed it, I honestly thought she was going to win. I think she has more she can give to survivor and would love to see her come back for redemption.
2nd: With three votes in second came Liam McCurrah. The jury applauded Liam’s big moves in the game at the beginning and end of merge, but wished that he hadn’t disappeared in between those moves. They also dinged him for immediately losing all of his allies after making the move. While Liam came close, in the end his answers didn’t adequately satisfy the jury.
1st: That means that Nari Higashikata becomes our newest sole survivor! Nari played a wonderful under-the-radar game where she was always a threat, but never the biggest one. She played a very consistent game and worked her way through the post-merge wonderfully. Overall, while sometimes its hard to write the story of an lowkey player like Nari, hopefully her gameplay came through and you can see why she was our winner. Congratulations to u/somewell for having your very first winner in my seasons!
Overall Summary: I LOVED THIS SEASON!!! I don’t know what it was about it, but everyone was so much fun to have around. I thought Lance was a highlight of the season, and we had big moves spread throughout the season. Anais was fun to see survive so many different votes after being on the bottom so long. Nari was a good winner in a great season and so many people I feel like have the potential to come back! Potential Returnees: Austin, Lance, Liam, Anais, Ezzie, Nari, Ro, and Charya
What did you think of this season? Who would you want to come back? Who was the most robbed player this season? After season 10 would you be interested in a post showing the stats(most votes for, Fan favorites, challenge wins, etc.) that the castaways in my season have produced? WATCH HERE WATCH HERE
submitted by cephandriius
to BrantSteele [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:37 Rock-Springs All Episodes (Newest to Oldest)
- EP 18 - Cat Popper
- EP 17 - Seth McFarlane
- EP 16 - Andrew Bird
- EP 15 - Anoushka Shankar
- EP 14 - Robert Glasper (Part 2)
- EP 13 - Robert Glasper (Part 1)
- EP 13 - Emails Episode
- EP 12 - Bedouine
- EP 11 - Lukas Nelson
- EP 10 - Sasha Dobson
- EP 9 - Rodrigo Amarante
- EP 8 - Brian Blade
- EP 7 - Bobby Hall (a.k.a. Logic)
- EP 6 - Valerie June
- EP 5 - Chris Thile
- EP 4 - Marc Rebillet
- EP 3 - Mavis Staples
- EP 2 - Tarriona "Tank" Ball
- EP 1 - Jeff Tweedy
submitted by Rock-Springs
to NorahIsPlayingAlong [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:31 iamseason1rachel Study places in Cebu
Idk if someone made this list na. A quick search in this sub did not yield the results I was looking for.
To preface this: Yes, we can study in our dorms / houses. Minsan talaga, we need that change of scenery when studying, especially during the height of exams season. Plus, hindi lahat may rooms na always conducive for studying. I am of the opinion na okay lang twice or thrice in a semester mag-study outside (arbitrary numbers).
Some of the cons that keep me from studying out are:
- SAFETY. I lived in Cebu since college (2015), so di na ako new sa environment. Pero with news about gun shootings sa cafe (to be fair, I'm only aware of one during college, pero schoolmate ko kasi ang victim so it hit closer to home), I have my reservations. PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF YOUR SAFETY DIN, can't stress this enough. It's a scary world.
- My chair sa room is so comfortable, my desk is wide and tama ang height. Well-lit din because lamp.
- Sadly, since the pandemic, parang shiny rare Pokemon na ang 24-hour places :(((
- Mas mahirap umuwi at night because less na ang jeeps that ply the road. Truly missing the pre-pandemic time vis-a-vis studying out and 24-hr places.
- For USC students, okay mag study sa library. They adjust their operating hours depende sa demand. Bring jacket!!! The library has a small retail corner (library and bar ops) where u can buy instant sachets ng kape, biscuits, candies, ordinary medicine like biogesic na you don't need prescription for, papers, pens, highlighters, drinks, may water dispenser for hot and cold water, may 7/11 across the street. If you prefer, be friends sa blockmates mo, order kayo sa Grab for food and coffee, share sa delivery fee. There's wifi but mahina sa library. You can mobile hotspot pero parang mahina ang Globe din there. Stay safe and vigilant pauwi at night.
- Library in your school / university if meron and conducive for studying. Take advantage sa binabayaran mong tuition. Plus, if you need to more references, chances are may books available kasi nga library: this dawned on me a little too late.
- IT Park has a lot of study places.
- My favorite in undergrad was Krispy Kreme (coz hello donuts and relatively cheaper coffee) and Bo's Coffee yung near sa Jollibee/Chowking. Closed na ni nga branch sa Bo's, I think? No wifi na yata ang KK and di na 24 hours. I forgot when siya mag-close. Baka open pa ang Bo's Coffee branch in the same bloc where Krispy Kreme is.
- Recently, may Dunkin Donuts na but they close mga 8 PM yata? For sure walang wifi. Idk okay lang mag-aral there. Takeout ka na lang ng kape.
- Starbucks near the louvre triangle thingy na closed na today and near Sugbo Mercado. Closes like 2 AM as far a I know. Madaling mapuno. Don't finish 2 venti espresso-based coffee in a span of 4 hours before your big exam. I think no outlets? I haven't seen any. There's a Starbucks near Krispy Kreme/Jollibee/KFC din, pero I haven't tried.
- Civet Coffee, pre-pandemic hanging 4 AM yata sila. Small tables, small chairs. Idk, my friends liked it there.
- MangoSix. Salinas Drive. Parang gusto ka na nilang paalisin sa lamig ng AC nila. I don't think you know what is cold before you experienced MangoSix cold. Bring jacket. Maybe may times na it won't be as cold. They have wifi. Contrary to (my) expectation, they don't just serve mango stuff, hehe. Limited outlets.
- Idk if Cafe Talk in Escario St. is still open for studying. Poor cell reception inside. Last time I was there was in undergrad, they have a box-like set up: you're inside a cubicle na sa sides ang opening so may ceiling ka, you squat inside like a Japanese would for meals. They had outlets per cubicle back then. Idk now.
- Bo's Coffee near Cebu Doc. I haven't tried, but I always see med students study here.
- Dunkin Donut, Fuente Circle. I think 24 hours sila, pero when I was there, they had to close at like 2 AM kasi they have to clean up, mag-open again in a few hours. For sure open na sila by 6 AM kasi I used to get my coffee there before I go to work. No outlet. No wifi. Love their coffee. Cheap, strong, good taste.
- Tom N Toms. Idk their operating hours sa new na location nila at 88th Avenue. Con is tuyoon kayo siya murag di for students and convenient lang if naay kay car? FOR ME. Back in undergrad, I studied sa branches nila in front of SM City Cebu (APM mall) and yung near sa Greenery. Okay study atmosphere. These 2 branches are already closed na today, sayang.
- Bo's Coffee sa Ramos, I haven't tried studying here. Saba daw here based sa naka-try. I think maraming med students here since near siya to medical schools. Maka-order ko sa foodpanda at dawn so I think 24 hours ni.
- Starbucks Colon, closes by 8 PM I think, small area. Madaling mapuno. May outlets daw but limited. The baristas are kind.
- *Dunkin Donuts, Colon - under construction pa I think, but may tarpaulin sila showing Dunkin, Idk when mag-open, high hopes for this place.
- Starbucks - BPI Ayala. I love it here sa morning kasi wala masyadong tao. Jazzy, quiet, chill vibe. Mapuno late in the afternoon, becomes noisy, closes at 12 AM I think. Their staff is accommodating and approachable. Poor cell reception sa Globe. Wifi is gosurfwifi.
If possible and you're lucky enough na you can have them in your space, get a comfortable chair with back support, a wide desk na appropriate say ang height, and a good lamp. This saves you the trouble of going out. SAFETY FIRST. Pa-deliver ka na lang ng kape.
Do you know of other studying out places in Cebu City na you'd like to share? (10%) char.
submitted by iamseason1rachel
to LawStudentsPH [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:30 ptl9197 Help me find this sweater/shirt tony from the Sopranos wears in season 2, episode 8! I’m obsessed and would love to find it!!
2023.06.07 04:28 badgicorn "Station 19", Season 4, Episode 1. These scenes made me happy. 🥰
2023.06.07 04:22 2k_legendzzzzz Are these goals time reasonable for me?
Background: 16 M going into Junior Year. 5’11, 155
2022 TF: Injured 2022 XC: 17:43 2023 TF: 56, 2:07, 4:49, 10:43
2024 TF goals: 52.9, 2:01.9, 4:39, 9:59
This track season I peaked at 45 mpw with an average week looking like this: Long Run: 10 @ 6:45 Gentle: 5 @ 7:45 WO: 7 total (4 LT @ 5:50) Gentle: 5 @ 8:00 WO: 7 total (4x 8 @ 2:35 + 4x 2 @ 26) Gentle: 5 @ 8:00 Shakeout or Race (Depending on the week):
submitted by 2k_legendzzzzz
to trackandfield [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:20 nojunkpeter After a long journey that began back in November I have now completed all 11 seasons and excited to join this community!
Here’s my personal ranking of each season: 1. Asylum 2. Murder House 3. Coven 4. Hotel 5. Apocalypse 6. Freak Show 7. Double Feature 8. Cult 9. 1984 10. NYC 11. Roanoke
Personal performances aside this is my ranking of the seasons overall. I can’t wait to see what season 12 brings!
submitted by nojunkpeter
to AmericanHorrorStory [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:19 MagicMark_11 Can somebody please explain how I haven't completed any chapters in this quest?
2023.06.07 04:19 RedsModerator The Reds defeated the Dodgers by a score of 9-8 - Tue, Jun 06 @ 07:10 PM EDT
Game Status: Final - Score: 9-8 Reds
Links & Info
| ||Dodgers Batters ||AB ||R ||H ||RBI ||BB ||K ||LOB ||AVG ||OBP ||SLG |
|1 ||Betts - RF ||3 ||2 ||1 ||0 ||2 ||1 ||1 ||.258 ||.366 ||.529 |
|2 ||Freeman, F - 1B ||4 ||2 ||1 ||4 ||1 ||1 ||2 ||.329 ||.402 ||.565 |
|3 ||Smith, W.D. - C ||4 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||2 ||4 ||.300 ||.405 ||.507 |
|4 ||Muncy - 3B ||4 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||2 ||1 ||.204 ||.332 ||.513 |
| ||Taylor, Ch - 3B ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||.209 ||.277 ||.470 |
|5 ||Martinez - DH ||3 ||1 ||1 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||.277 ||.314 ||.633 |
|6 ||Peralta - LF ||4 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||.243 ||.276 ||.346 |
|7 ||Heyward - CF ||4 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||.236 ||.351 ||.473 |
|8 ||Vargas, M - 2B ||3 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||.228 ||.333 ||.413 |
|9 ||Rojas, M - SS ||4 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||2 ||.220 ||.252 ||.260 |
| ||Totals ||34 ||8 ||8 ||8 ||5 ||10 ||12 || || || |
|BATTING: 2B: Muncy (5, Weaver). HR: Martinez (15, 4th inning off Weaver, 0 on, 0 out); Freeman, F (11, 4th inning off Young, Al, 3 on, 2 out). TB: Betts; Freeman, F 4; Heyward; Martinez 4; Muncy 2; Peralta; Rojas, M; Vargas, M. RBI: Freeman, F 4 (39); Martinez 2 (43); Muncy (43); Peralta (20). 2-out RBI: Freeman, F 4; Peralta. Runners left in scoring position, 2 out: Smith, W.D. SF: Martinez. Team RISP: 3-for-6. Team LOB: 5. |
|FIELDING: E: Muncy (7, throw); Heyward (2, throw). DP: 2 (Vargas, M-Freeman, F; Freeman, F-Rojas, M-Graterol). |
| ||Reds Batters ||AB ||R ||H ||RBI ||BB ||K ||LOB ||AVG ||OBP ||SLG |
|1 ||Fraley - RF ||5 ||2 ||2 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||2 ||.262 ||.350 ||.430 |
|2 ||McLain - SS ||6 ||1 ||3 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||.341 ||.396 ||.500 |
|3 ||India - 2B ||5 ||1 ||2 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||.279 ||.363 ||.421 |
|4 ||De La Cruz - 3B ||3 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||2 ||1 ||2 ||.333 ||.600 ||.667 |
|5 ||Steer - LF ||2 ||2 ||1 ||1 ||2 ||0 ||2 ||.290 ||.368 ||.493 |
|6 ||Stephenson, T - DH ||5 ||0 ||3 ||2 ||0 ||1 ||3 ||.246 ||.332 ||.351 |
| ||1-Hopkins - PR ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||.167 ||.286 ||.167 |
|7 ||Newman - 1B ||5 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||10 ||.264 ||.327 ||.351 |
|8 ||Fairchild - CF ||3 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||2 ||1 ||2 ||.231 ||.333 ||.377 |
|9 ||Maile - C ||3 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||.226 ||.284 ||.419 |
| ||a-Benson - PH ||1 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||.174 ||.240 ||.217 |
| ||Casali - C ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||.172 ||.294 ||.207 |
| ||Totals ||38 ||9 ||14 ||8 ||7 ||6 ||24 || || || |
|a-Singled for Maile in the 7th. 1-Ran for Stephenson, T in the 9th. |
|BATTING: 2B: De La Cruz (1, Gonsolin). TB: Benson; De La Cruz 2; Fairchild; Fraley 2; India 2; McLain 3; Steer; Stephenson, T 3. RBI: Casali (5); Fairchild (17); Fraley (38); India (30); McLain (10); Steer (31); Stephenson, T 2 (24). 2-out RBI: Fairchild; India. Runners left in scoring position, 2 out: Fairchild; De La Cruz; Fraley; Newman 2. GIDP: Maile; Newman. Team RISP: 4-for-16. Team LOB: 13. |
|Dodgers Pitchers ||IP ||H ||R ||ER ||BB ||K ||HR ||P-S ||ERA |
|Gonsolin ||5.0 ||5 ||4 ||3 ||3 ||5 ||0 ||92-58 ||2.21 |
|Almonte ||1.0 ||3 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||20-11 ||6.84 |
|Graterol (H, 7) ||1.0 ||4 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||18-15 ||2.10 |
|Phillips, E (H, 6) ||1.0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||11-7 ||1.90 |
|Ferguson (L, 3-1)(BS, 1) ||0.1 ||1 ||3 ||3 ||3 ||0 ||0 ||30-12 ||3.38 |
|Miller, S ||0.0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||2-2 ||2.77 |
|Totals ||8.1 ||14 ||9 ||8 ||7 ||6 ||0 || || |
|Reds Pitchers ||IP ||H ||R ||ER ||BB ||K ||HR ||P-S ||ERA |
|Weaver ||3.2 ||6 ||7 ||7 ||2 ||4 ||1 ||86-52 ||6.27 |
|Young, Al ||1.2 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||3 ||0 ||1 ||31-16 ||2.96 |
|Cruz, F ||1.2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||0 ||15-10 ||6.41 |
|Gibaut ||1.0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||0 ||14-10 ||3.49 |
|Salazar (W, 1-0) ||1.0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||0 ||16-10 ||7.36 |
|Totals ||9.0 ||8 ||8 ||8 ||5 ||10 ||2 || || |
|Game Info |
|HBP: Steer (by Gonsolin); Fraley (by Ferguson). |
|Pitches-strikes: Gonsolin 92-58; Almonte 20-11; Graterol 18-15; Phillips, E 11-7; Ferguson 30-12; Miller, S 2-2; Weaver 86-52; Young, Al 31-16; Cruz, F 15-10; Gibaut 14-10; Salazar 16-10. |
|Groundouts-flyouts: Gonsolin 3-3; Almonte 2-0; Graterol 2-0; Phillips, E 2-0; Ferguson 0-0; Miller, S 0-0; Weaver 2-3; Young, Al 2-1; Cruz, F 2-1; Gibaut 0-0; Salazar 1-0. |
|Batters faced: Gonsolin 25; Almonte 6; Graterol 6; Phillips, E 3; Ferguson 6; Miller, S 1; Weaver 19; Young, Al 9; Cruz, F 5; Gibaut 4; Salazar 3. |
|Inherited runners-scored: Miller, S 3-1; Young, Al 3-3; Cruz, F 2-0. |
|Ejections: Reds manager David Bell ejected by HP umpire Carlos Torres (5th); Reds pitcher Alex Young ejected by HP umpire Carlos Torres (6th). |
|Umpires: HP: Carlos Torres. 1B: Brock Ballou. 2B: Ron Kulpa. 3B: Jansen Visconti. |
|Weather: 81 degrees, Partly Cloudy. |
|Wind: 13 mph, In From CF. |
|First pitch: 7:11 PM. |
|T: 3:06. |
|Att: 22,602. |
|Venue: Great American Ball Park. |
|June 6, 2023 |
|Inning ||Scoring Play ||Score |
|Top 1 ||Max Muncy doubles (5) on a sharp line drive to right fielder Jake Fraley. Mookie Betts scores. Freddie Freeman to 3rd. ||1-0 LAD |
|Top 1 ||J.D. Martinez out on a sacrifice fly to right fielder Jake Fraley. Freddie Freeman scores. Max Muncy to 3rd. ||2-0 LAD |
|Top 1 ||David Peralta singles on a line drive to center fielder Stuart Fairchild. Max Muncy scores. ||3-0 LAD |
|Bottom 1 ||Spencer Steer hit by pitch. Jake Fraley scores. Matt McLain to 3rd. Elly De La Cruz to 2nd. ||3-1 LAD |
|Bottom 1 ||Tyler Stephenson singles on a line drive to center fielder Jason Heyward. Matt McLain scores. Elly De La Cruz scores. Spencer Steer to 3rd. ||3-3 |
|Top 4 ||J.D. Martinez homers (15) on a fly ball to left field. ||4-3 LAD |
|Top 4 ||Freddie Freeman hits a grand slam (11) to center field. Jason Heyward scores. Miguel Rojas scores. Mookie Betts scores. ||8-3 LAD |
|Bottom 5 ||Tyler Stephenson reaches on a throwing error by third baseman Max Muncy. Jonathan India scores. Elly De La Cruz to 3rd. ||8-4 LAD |
|Bottom 6 ||Jonathan India singles on a ground ball to third baseman Max Muncy. Jake Fraley scores. Matt McLain to 3rd. ||8-5 LAD |
|Bottom 7 ||Stuart Fairchild singles on a ground ball to shortstop Miguel Rojas. Spencer Steer scores. ||8-6 LAD |
|Bottom 9 ||Curt Casali walks. Spencer Steer scores. TJ Hopkins to 3rd. Stuart Fairchild to 2nd. ||8-7 LAD |
|Bottom 9 ||Jake Fraley hit by pitch. TJ Hopkins scores. Stuart Fairchild to 3rd. Curt Casali to 2nd. ||8-8 |
|Bottom 9 ||Matt McLain singles on a fly ball to center fielder Jason Heyward. Stuart Fairchild scores. Curt Casali to 3rd. Jake Fraley to 2nd. ||9-8 CIN |
| ||1 ||2 ||3 ||4 ||5 ||6 ||7 ||8 ||9 || ||R ||H ||E ||LOB |
|Dodgers ||3 ||0 ||0 ||5 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 || ||8 ||8 ||2 ||5 |
|Reds ||3 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||3 || ||9 ||14 ||0 ||13 |
OAK 11 @ PIT 2 - Final
BAL 3 @ MIL 4 - Game Over
STL 4 @ TEX 6 - Final
CHC 4 @ LAA 2 - Bottom 5, 2 Outs Next Reds Game
: Wed, Jun 07, 07:10 PM EDT vs. Dodgers Last Updated: 06/06/2023 11:09:42 PM EDT
submitted by RedsModerator
to Reds [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:07 Few-Tree-1450 [All] What was your first Zelda game?
2023.06.07 04:03 Ok-Quality-2594 Part 4: What does season 4 of Miraculous Ladybug do better than any other season?
2023.06.07 04:02 AutoModerator [Get] James Wedmore – Sales Page By Design Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to courseshereb [link] [comments]
Download : https://courseshere.com/download/get-james-wedmore-sales-page-by-design-download/ https://preview.redd.it/7eetga27xc4b1.jpg?width=768&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3d3e8c118d0ae27a7c86b4c1ba4dee020e6d5122
What You Get:
Detailed video training & fill-in-the-blank templates for the 16 essential sections of your sales page! Training 1:
WRITING YOUR SALES PAGE: The 16 Essential Sections of a High-Converting Sales Page
Every great recipe is made up of a list of ingredients… take a cake for example! Forget even one ingredient (like the sugar) and the cake is ruined! That’s how the sales page for your digital product works!
Inside Sales Page By Design, you won’t just get a list of the 16 ingredients required to cook up a high-converting sales page. You’ll get step-by-step training walking you through exactly how to NAIL each section without having to take 10 copywriting courses!
Imagine how much easier and fun it will be to assemble your sales page when you can simply follow the fill-in-the-blank templates and formulas for each section!
The 16 “Ingredients” of High-Converting Sales Pages: Below is a Sneak-Peak at ALL 16 Required Sections That You’ll Create inside Sales Page By Design:
plus, there’s more! You’re not just getting the “recipe,” I’m giving you everything you need to write, Design, & publish Your Page TOO! Training 2:
- Above the Fold Attention Getter
- Empathy & Warning (Consequence)
- Introduce the Solution/Vehicle
- Introducing Your Offer The Right Way
- Social Proof
- Modules Break Down
- The Pricing Conversation
- The Pricing Table
- The Simple Pricing Section
- Recap Section
- The Bind
- FAQ Section
- Earnings Disclaimer
Conversion Copy Fundamentals How the Pro’s Write! Get inside my brain!
When you’ve been writing copy and creating sales pages for 14 years in numerous niches, how much will it help to get inside my brain and see exactly how I approach writing and why it’s so different than most?! In this section… I’ll Reveal the Invisible Elements Beneath the Surface That Creates Powerfully Persuasive Copy! you’ll discover… MY UNIQUE APPROACH TO RESEARCH!
Including: what I look for, what questions to ask, and how to know you have a homerun offer before you write a single word of copy! HOW VITAL THE TONE, THEME, AND STYLE OF YOUR PAGE
is to get your people to actually read your sales page! THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT
“MARKET SOPHISTICATION” and how to accurately meet your prospects at where they are at in the marketplace. THE ART OF COMPELLING STORYTELLING
to hypnotize and engage your readers… even if you’re like me and thinking, “I don’t have any good stories!” …AND MORE!
Sales Page Design for the Non-Designer “It’s Not Just Enough to Create a Sales Page Worth a Million Bucks… it’s Gotta Look Like a Million Bucks Too, Right?!”
Today, great design and branding will separate you from the competition and position you as the established, credible authority that you are! Inside Sales Page By Design, I walk you through…
- Simple-to-follow design elements anyone can learn to “spruce up” your sales pages.
- How and where to hire inexpensive designers!
- Plus! Get access to our pre-made templates for plug-&-play design you can use instantly!