Dragon ball z fanfiction oc reincarnation
2016.05.18 07:43 kido3konvict Xenoverse 2
Everything you need to know about Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, you can find it here.
2011.03.22 00:03 Dragon World
A subreddit for all things Dragon Ball! discord.gg/dbz
2012.11.12 22:10 Mgb0123 Anime Fanfiction
A subreddit for Anime fanfiction, from Naruto, Bleach, One Piece to Dragon Ball Z. This is a place to share, find and discuss about fanfiction from a variety of different Animes.
2023.03.30 06:36 Acrobatic-Pop-5596 Error 0xFFFFFFE
| || |
What am I doing wrong. It says this regardless of what I try, I don’t get it. Regardless of what I download or what I name the file (.vpk, .iso, .zip), the file will not install and it will say this error, can’t find any solutions on the internet. Pls help only found out vita can be jailbroken a few days ago submitted by Acrobatic-Pop-5596 to VitaPiracy [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 05:48 waltei Ranking Dragon Ball Games By Cutscene Quality
Played through most of the games and dragon ball content. Some of the games have a lot of unique content in them but I don't feel like replaying them and playing 1000 fights so I've been watching the cutscene movies on youtube. Here is the viewing experience graded.
Dragon Ball Fighterz: Solid A. Unique dialogue and story. The dialogue is 10/10 and I enjoyed the character interactions immensely like Cell talking to Adult Gohan. Run time is 6 hours.
Xenoverse and Xenoverse 2: Solid A. Same level of quality and I think both are excellent. There are enough twists to keep the game engaging and the animated cutscenes and even some of the CGI ones are really nice. I enjoyed Trunks being the center of the story and the way the storylines are altered are really interesting. The DLC cutscenes in xenoverse 2 are of exceptional quality visually so highly recommend those as well. Run time of each game movie about 3 hours each.
Ultimate Tenkaichi: Solid A. It's a visual spectacle and the animated cutscenes are 10/10. The hero mode cutscenes are a short 1 hour unique movie and the rehashing of the main story is solidly done. Lots of reused dialogue from Raging Blast 1 but this is a superior viewing experience IMO. Run time is about 3 hours.
Kakarot: A. This might be a skip for you if you already watched dragon ball z a bunch of times. But compared to some of the older games this is clearly the highest quality retelling of DBZ. The CGI cutscenes range from okay to some of the best dragon ball content in the history of the series. Run time is several hours long.
Shin Budokai 1 and 2: B+. Shin Budokai 1 is mostly text with static character art but an expanded retelling of Fusion Reborn and it's actually a fun ride. The sequel has a decent amout of voiced dialogue at the start of each chapter with a unique story about trunks timeline during the buu saga. There aren't any videos that just have the story dialogue so I have to fast forward battles which is unfortunate but the movies would be about 2 hours of story each.
Revenge of King Piccolo: B+. A retelling of Dragon Ball from the red ribbon up to the piccolo arc. It's truncated into an hour and a half of cutscenes but basically all of it has really good character art, cutscenes that visually hold up, and excellent pacing. In some ways, this is a great alternate experience of dragon ball outside of the anime and manga. Highly recommend to watch for original dragon ball fans. A little more cutscenes and less voiced text boxes would bump this to a solid A.
Dragon Ball Fusions: B+. Unique story focused on the small characters in DBZ like Goten, Trunks, Pan (she is actually likable in this game) and some original characters. If you like seeing Vegeta and Goku act as masters and tons of cool fusions and unique story, then this is a good watch
Extreme Butoden: B. Text based and the main story is an easy skip but the adventure mode is a unique story that is a fun ride.
Burst Limit: B. Short (1 hour) and to the point retelling of DBZ up to the cell saga. Visually the graphics probably held up the best out of any of dragon ball games not available on modern hardware.
Budokai 3: B-. Kinda generic retelling of DBZ but it has style with tons of voice boxes and the pacing of the character arcs and the voice acting has a lot of passion behind it. Could be lower but for some reason the style just resonates with me. Run time is 4 hours.
Raging Blast 1: B-. Kinda generic with some decently good graphics EXCEPT for the what if scenes. Watch them as they are some of the greatest content in a DBZ game and the dialogue is supremely good. No cutscene movie on youtube that just compiles the cutscenes so you have to fast forward battles but the cutscenes run about 2-3 hours long.
Legacy of Goku 2+3: B-. Great Bruce Falconer music and dialogue straight from the show. It's a fun nostalgia watch and guilty pleasure imo.
Budokai 1: Really nice for the time. But there are so many better ways to watch the main story of DBZ up to the Cell Saga (Buu not included) that it hasn't aged for viewing today as well. Run time is an hour.
Infinite World: Comparable to Budokai 1 but only 20 minutes of the most important cutscenes from DBZ and a tiny bit from GT.
Tenkaichi Tag Team: Supremely impressive amount of voice acting and story for the PSP gives this game bonus points. A couple of interesting what-if scenarios but otherwise it's a bunch of chibis and mid-battle dialogue for the most part with some screenshots from the anime here and there.
Budokai Tenkaichi 2: Mostly just static characters with dialogue. Lots of text too. 20 minutes of really basic 3D cutscenes. There are some interesting what if storylines sprinkled in which make it interesting which is all I would recommend. Otherwise you can skip the rest. Run time is 5 hours of low production.
Budokai Tenkaichi 3: It's mostly just dialogue playing in the background of battles. Great game that covers Dragon Ball up to GT but it's super scattered and no real cutscenes. There is a short what if section of unique dialogue but it's kinda meh. Run time is 4 hours of low production.
Supersonic Warriors 1+2: Text based and mostly repetitive but with some semi-interesting what-if storylines. Good for the time and original hardware but a bit dry today.
Nonexistent/Generic Dialogue: Battle of Z, Raging Blast 2, Budokai 2, Budokai Tenkaichi 1, Legacy of Goku 1
submitted by waltei
to dragonball [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 05:25 EnzoFerrari14 [USA-PA] [H] GameBoy, GBC, GBA, GameCube, NES, DS/3DS, PSP, PS1/PS2, N64, SNES, 32X, Sega CD, Genesis, Saturn, Switch, Guides [W] Paypal, Local Cash
Hello All, I have the following up for sale. Shipping starts at $4 plus $1 per game. Happy to discount for bundle deals or payment Paypal F&F. Happy to provide pictures of anything you are interested in, and all games and systems have been tested and confirmed working.
Pokemon Red - loose, $52 Pokemon Yellow - loose, $48 Incredible Crash Dummies - loose, $7 Baseball - loose, $4 Gold GameBoy Advance SP - loose w/ charger and case, $120 Pokemon Emerald - x3 loose copies, x1 Faded Label $165, x1 Very Good $185, x1 Mint $200 Pokemon Leafgreen - loose, $90 Zelda Minish Cap - loose, $80 Pokemon Sapphire - loose, $65 Glacier GBA System - loose w/ intec rechargeable battery pack, $60 Fire Emblem Sacred Stones - loose, $60 Zelda Link to the Past - x2 loose copies, $27/ea Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red - loose, $26 FF IV Advance - loose, $24 Super Mario Advance 4: SMB 3 - manual only, $5 Sonic Advance 3 - loose, $22 FF I & II Dawn of Souls - loose, $18 Super Mario Advance 2 - loose, $18 Super Mario Advance 3 Yoshi's Island - loose, $16 Super Mario Advance - x2 loose copies, $15/ea Winx Club Quest for the Codex - loose, $10 DBZ Legacy of Goku - loose, $10 Super Monkey Ball Jr - loose, $9 ET the Extra Terrestrial - loose, $3 Golden Sun - loose, $36 Madden '05 - loose, $5 Spiderman - loose, $5 GBC Atomic Purple - loose, $65 GBC Green - loose, $60 Pokemon Silver - loose, $45 Dragon Warrior Monsters - loose, $25 Pokemon Trading Card Game - loose, $23 Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets - loose, $12 Bomberman Max Red Challenger - loose, $10 Tony Hawk 2 - loose, $4 Monsters Inc - loose, $4
Baten Kaitos Origins - Sealed, $200 Zelda Twlight Princess - disc and manual, $90 Indigo Gamecube System - tested w/ both cables and matching official controller, $80 Super Smash Bros Melee - loose, $40 Super Smash Bros Melee Player's Choice - CIB, $60 Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Quest - CIB, $60 Mario Kart Double Dash - loose, $55 Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Quest - loose, $40 Super Mario Strikers - Manual, $20 Pac-Man World 2 - CIB, $17 NBA Courtside 2002 - missing manual, $5 The Incredibles Player's Choice - CIB, $5 Super Smash Bros Melee - CIB, $60 Zelda Windwaker - Disc + Manual, $55 Zelda Windwaker Player's Choice - CIB, $60 Super Smash Bros Melee Player's Choice - missing manual, $55 The Ant Bully - CIB, $6 Surfs Up - CIB, $8 Hello Kitty Roller Rescue - CIB, $60
NES Classic Edition - system w/ 2 controllers and all chords, $75 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - loose, $8 Barker Bill's Trick Shooting - loose, $7 NFL Football - loose, $6 Super Mario Bros and Duck Hunt - loose, $4
Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black - tested w/ stylus and charger, $130 Pokemon Omega Ruby - x2 CIB Copies, $40/ea Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - sealed, $35 Pokemon Ultra Sun - loose, $38 Pokemon X - CIB, $35 Pokemon Alpha Sapphire - loose, $30 Pokemon Y - loose, $30 Pokemon Sun - CIB, $24 Pokemon Moon - x2 CIB copies, $22 Zelda A Link Between Worlds - loose, $20 Kirby Triple Deluxe - loose, $17 Mario Party DS - case + manual, $5 Pokemon Black Version 2 - loose, $140 Pokemon HeartGold Version - loose, $115 Pokemon SoulSilver Version - loose, $110 Colbalt & Black Nintendo DS Lite - CIB, $85 Pokemon White - CIB, $100 Pokemon Black - loose, $82 Pokemon Platinum - loose, $85 Pokemon White - loose, $65 Ace Attourney Investigators: Miles Edgeworth - CIB, $60 Pokemon Pearl - loose, $30 The Urbz Sims in the City - loose, $35 Super Mario 64 DS - CIB, $22 New Super Mario Bros - loose, $12 Metroid Prime Hunters (First Hunt) - loose, $9 Cooking Mama 2 Dinner With Friends - loose, $8 Bratz 4 Real - CIB, $7 My Baby Boy - CIB, $7 Nintendogs Dachshund and Friends - CIB, $8 Avatar: The Game - loose, $5 Imagine Animal Doctor - CIB, $4 Hannah Montana - loose, $2
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin (Limited Edition) - CIB, $180 Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (Soundtrack Bundle) - CIB, $145 Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable - CIB, $130 Legend of Heroes III Song of the Ocean - loose, $100 PSP 2000 Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront Version (White) - loose w/ charger and paperwork one battery cover is mismatched, $90 Metal Gear Acid 2 - CIB, $45 Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition - CIB, $25 Gurumin A Monstrous Adventure - loose, $20 NFL Street 3 - CIB, $16 Spectral Souls - loose, $15 Need for Speed Carbon Own the City - CIB, $12 Need for Speed Most Wanted 5-1-0 - CIB, $12 Dissidia Final Fantasy - CIB, $10 Medal of Honor Heroes - CIB, $7 SOCOM US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo 2 - CIB, $5 SOCOM US Navy Seals Tactical Strike - CIB, $5 Regoku II Stairway to H.E.A.V.E.N - loose, $5
Suikoden - CIB, $65 Star Ocean - The Second Story - CIB, $65 Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete - CIB, $200 Wild Arms 2 - CIB, $38 Lunar Silver Star Story - Box + Book, $40 Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain - CIB, $35 Disruptor - CIB, $30 Metal Gear Solid (Greatest Hits) - CIB, $30 Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver - CIB, $28 Ninja Shadow of Darkness - CIB, $22 Gex - CIB, $18 Oddworld Abe's Oddysee (Greatest Hits) - CIB, $15 Spyro the Dragon (Greatest Hits) - CIB, $15 Star Wars Masters of Teras Kasi - CIB, $15 Contra Legacy of War - CIB, $13 Tomb Raider (Greatest Hits) - CIB, $12 Oddworld Abes Exoddus - CIB, $12 Rayman - CIB, $11 One - CIB, $10 Blaster Master Blasting Again - CIB, $9 Shadow Master - CIB, $9 Frogger - CIB, $8 Crash Bandicoot 2 Cortex Strikes Back (Greatest Hits) - CIB, $7 Ten Pin Alley - CIB, $5 Total Eclipse Turbo (Long Box) - disc and Manual, $4 NFL GameDay 99 - CIB, $3
Banjo-Kazooie Player's Choice - x2 loose, $25/ea Star Wars Episode 1 Racer - cart + manual, $15 Namco Museum - loose, $8 NFL Quarterback Club 2000 - loose, $4 Wheel of Fortune - loose, $8 Madden Football 64 - loose, $3
Tales of the Abyss - CIB, $40 Rogue Galaxy - CIB, $18 Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero - sealed, $70 Shining Tears - CIB, $55 The Punisher - CIB, $46 Klonoa 2 - CIB, $45 Soul Calibur II (Greatest Hits) - sealed, Blood Omen 2 - CIB, $ WWE Smackdown Here Comes the Pain (Greatest Hits) - CIB, $30 Deus Ex: The Conspiracy - CIB, $25 God of War (Greatest Hits) - CIB, $24 Shining Force EXA - loose, $22 Castlevania Lament of Innocence - CIB, $22 Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner - CIB, $22 Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2 - CIB, $22 Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver 2 - CIB, $20 Spiderman 2 - CIB, $18 Legacy of Kain Defiance - CIB, $16 Rayman 2 Revolution - CIB, $16 Ghost Rider - CIB, $15 Bloodrayne - CIB, $15 Shining Force Neo - loose, $15 Bloodrayne 2 - CIB, $14 Kingdom Hearts - CIB, $14 God of War 2 (2 Disc Set) - CIB, $14 Ratchet & Clank - missing manual, $14 WWE Smackdown Shut Your Mouth - missing manual, $13 Shadow of Colossus - CIB, $13 Resident Evil Outbreak - loose, $13 Zone of the Enders Blade II - CIB, $13 Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - CIB, $10 Resident Evil Code Veronica X - CIB, $10 Mega Man X Collection - CIB, $10 Gauntlet Seven Sorrows - CIB, $10 Gungriffon Blaze - CIB, $10 Jak and Daxter The Precursor Legacy - CIB, $10 Twisted Metal Black - CIB, $10 Star Wars Racer Revenge - CIB, $10 Kingdom Hearts 2 (Greatest Hits) - CIB, $8 MDK 2 Armageddon - CIB, $8 Van Helsing - CIB, $8 Orphen Scion of Sorcery - CIB, $8 Tony Hawk 3 - CIB, $8 24 the Game - CIB, $8 Metal Gear Solid 2 - CIB, $8 The Mummy Returns - missing manual, $8 Dynasty Warriors 4 - CIB, $8 NHL 2K6 - sealed, $10 Rune Viking Warlord - CIB, $8 Killzone - CIB, $8 Soul Calibur III - CIB, $8 Onimusha 2 - CIB, $8 Black - CIB, $8 Gran Turismo 4 - CIB, $8 Legion Legend of Excalibur - CIB, $8 Dead to Rights (Greatest Hits) - CIB, $8
PlayStation Vita WiFi Edition - w/ manuals and charger and Uncharted: Golden Abyss, $135
Doom - loose, $12
Sewer Shark - CIB, $15 Jurassic Park - CIB, $15
Sonic the Hedgehog: Triple Trouble - cart and Manual, $17 Sonic Chaos - cart and Manual, $14 Jurassic Park - cart, $8 Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - cart and Manual, $6
Phantasy Star IV - cart, $60 Shining Force II - cart, $55 OutRun - cart, $38 Rocket Knight Adventures - cart, $33 Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 - cart, $26 Sonic the Hedgehog 3 - cart, $24 Streets of Rage - cart, $20 T2 The Arcade Game - CIB, $18 Stargate - Missing Manual, $18 Prince of Persia - cart, $16 Ecco the Dolphin - CIB, $16 Sonic the Hedgehog (Not for Resale) - CIB, $16 Home Alone - cart, $16 Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - CIB, $15 X-Men 2 The Clone Wars - cart, $15 Taz-Mania - Missing Manual, $13 Super Street Fighter II - cart, $13 Sonic Spinball - CIB, $13 B.O.B. - cart, $13 Virtua Fighter 2 - cart, $12 Art Alive - CIB, $12 Aladdin - CIB, $12 Marble Madness - cart, $11 Batman Returns - cart, $11 Virtual Pinball - CIB, $10 Aladdin - Missing Manual, $10 6-Pak - cart, $10 FIFA International Soccer - CIB, $10 Altered Beast - cart, $8 Jurassic Park - cart, $8 Pitfall Mayan Adventure - cart, $8 NCAA Final Four Basketball - cart, $8 Clue - Cart w/ Manual, $8 Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Not for Resale) - cart, $8 Bubsy - cart, $8 NHL 95 - cart, $8 FIFA International Soccer - Cart w/ Manual, $7 NBA Jam - cart, $7 Ecco the Dolphin - cart, $7 Mortal Kombat 3 - cart, $7 Jungle Strike - cart, $7 NHLPA Hockey '93 - Cart w/ Manual, $7 Sub Terrania - cart, $7 Clue - cart, $4 World Series Baseball 96 - cart, $4 Caesar's Palace - cart, $2
Dragon Force - loose, $100 Saturn 3-Pack - CIB, $25
Final Fantasy III - CIB, $260 Donkey Kong Country - CIB, $75 Zelda Link to the Past - cart, $30 Mega Man X - cart, $30 Super Mario World - cart and manual, $24 Donkey Kong Country - cart and manual, $24 Mario Paint - cart w/ mouse and mousepad, $22 Donkey Kong Country 2 - cart, $20 We're Back A Dinosaur Story - cart and manual, $18 Super Mario All-Stars (Players Choice) - cart, $18 NHL 96 - CIB, $18 Tecmo Super Bowl III - cart, $18 Primal Rage - cart and manual, $15 AAAHH Real Monsters - cart and manual, $15 Mortal Kombat II - cart, $15 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - cart, $14 Killer Instinct - cart, $14 Super Bases Loaded 2 - CIB, $12 Adventures of Mighty Max - cart, $2 Family Dog - cart, $12 NBA Live 98 - cart, $12 Samurai Shodown - cart, $10 Primal Rage - cart, $10 Brutal Paws of Fury - cart, $10 Pro Sport Hockey - cart, $8 Taz-Mania - cart, $8 Super Off Road The Baja - cart, $8 Jungle Strike - cart, $8 Monopoly - cart, $2
Fortnite: Darkfire - Sealed, $45
Suikoden IV (Bradygames) - $28 Zelda: Collector's Edition Player's Guide - $25 Shining Force EXA (Bradygames) - $20 Zelda: Twilight Princess Wii Version (Prima) - $10 Shining Tears (Bradygames) - $8 Shining Force Neo (Bradygames) - $8 Pokemon Yellow (Prima) - $32 Pokemon (Prima) - $ Star Wars Rouge Squadron II Rouge Leader (Players Guide) - $12 Ninja Shadow of Darkness (Prima) - $15 Legacy of Kane Soul Reaver (Prima) - $14 Contra: Shattered Soldier (Brady) - $14 Wild Arms 2 (Versus) - $50 Silent Hill 3 (Brady) - $60 Final Fantasy IX (Bradygames)- $18 Dino Crisis (Prima) - $25
submitted by EnzoFerrari14
to GameSale [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 05:04 dino_trax_07 How are Super Trunks and Z Trunks the same person?
It was probably explained at the end of the cell saga, but i haven’t watched dbz in a while so i must’ve forgotten, but in Z Trunks’ timeline, Goku is already dead, but in Super Trunks’ timeline, he was alive and able to be swapped with Zamasu. Piccolo was dead, and thus Kami was as well, rendering the Dragon Balls useless, so he couldn’t have been wished him back unless they went to namek, which super trunks never said.
submitted by dino_trax_07
to Dragonballsuper [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 04:44 bleriii [US][SELLING] a ton of manga
https://imgur.com/a/pmhVi0L Please comment if interested in anything, some prices are negotiable, feel free to offer! I would consider shipping international Most volumes are in great or new condition, will specify if not All orders shipped the same day or next Some volumes shown in photos have been sold in previous listings, only volumes listed below are available
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• COMPLETE SETS
Flame of Recca 1-33 COMPLETE: $800
Bleach Box Sets 1,2,3 COMPLETE: $380
Code Geass Bundle (Lelouch of the Rebellion Anthology for Boys 1-4, Lelouch of the Rebellion Anthology For Girls 1-4, Tales of an Alternate Shogunate, Suzaku of the Counterattack 1-2, Nightmare of Nunnally 1-5): $280
Junji Ito Lot (+ Uzumaki): $170
Hana Kimi 1-23 COMPLETE: $120
Fullmetal Alchemist 3-in-1 Omnibus 1-27 COMPLETE: $120
Dragon Ball Z Box Set 1-26 COMPLETE: $120
A Devil and Her Love Song 1-13 COMPLETE: $100
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• INCOMPLETE SETS VOLUMES 1-?
My Hero Academia 1-30: $200
Negima! 1-24: $120
Ghost Hunt 1-4: $100
Boruto 1-15: $90 new
Komi Can't Communicate 1-13: $90
Rising of the Shield Hero Light Novels 1-8: $60
Platinum End 1-9: $50
Suikoden III 1-6: $40
Rent A Girlfriend 1-6: $40
Eminence of the Shadow 1-5: $40 new
Psychic Academy 1-11: $40
Kaiju No. 8 1-5: $40 new
Demon Diary 1-7: $30
Pretty Face 1-3,5: $30
One Piece 1-5: $25
Seven Deadly Sins 1-10 (missing 7): $25
Crescent Moon 1-4,6: $25
Citrus 1-3 (singles): $25
Zom 100 1-3: $25 new
Demon Slayer 1-6: $25
World Trigger 1-3: $25
Attack on Titan Before the Fall 1-5: $25
My Hero Academia 1-4: $15
Attack on Titan Box Set 1 (1-4): $15
Cardfight Vanguard 1-4: $15
Death Note Black Edition 1-2: $15
Samurai Deeper Kyo 1-2: $10
One Punch Man 1-2: $10
Dog Ningen Uncensored 1: $60
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• SINGLES (will only add these to a purchase of at least $50)
Jaco Galactic Patrolman 1: $30
Ghost in the Shell Deluxe 1: $20
Death Note All In One Edition: $20 $10 Singles
Shaman Warrior 1 / Kingdom of the Gods / Akira 2 / $5 Singles
Negima! 1 / Kagerou-Nostalgia 1 / Bakuman 1 / Ultraman 1 / Spy x Family 1 / The Elusive Samurai 1 / Dr. Stone 1 / D. Gray Man 1 / Shaman King 2 / Mär 1 / Black Clover 1 / Samurai 8 1 / Cactus's Secret 1 /
I also have a bunch of Demon Slayer stuff, Soul Eater Liz Funko, Lucario Funko, Anime Expo Bags and How to Draw books if anyone is interested
If you are interested in anything, feel free to ask for more photos or details.
I will only add the smaller sets/singles to a larger purchase.
US Shipping Only Please comment and PM any interest.
submitted by bleriii
to mangaswap [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 04:26 vormiamsundrake Are there any novels with power levels like DBZ or SDS?
Not stats or video-game-like levels (though, if they fit in with the power level, then I wouldn't mind them), more like the single number indicator that's used in Dragon Ball Z and Seven Deadly Sins. It doesn't have to go to the ridiculous levels of 100,000+ as they do in those animes (though, again, I wouldn't refuse them if they do), just any novel with a power-system generally like that.
Does anyone know anything like that?
Thanks in advance.
submitted by vormiamsundrake
to ProgressionFantasy [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 04:16 Sharinganprincess91 [F4M] Fandom Roleplay. Looking for more partners.
Side note: I've added a password, so read carefully. If you message me WITHOUT the password, your messages are automatically IGNORED. tired of getting hit up with people who don't read 😒. It's ridiculous cause I've ignored 5+ chats cause none of them contained the password. Things are written for a reason.
Facts about me:
- I have been roleplaying since 2012. Yes, I got experience under my belt, and yes, my ideas usually have really long reads, but don't let that scare you off! After the starter is off, I may lower myself down to a decent paragraph or two, sometimes three! It all depends on what I've got to work with.
- My timezone is EST. I'm awake from 9am - 2am and I'm usually free unless I'm busy doing house chores, out of the house, asleep, or playing video games on my switch. I'm usually become REALLY active at or around 8pm.
1: if you don't like 50/50 mixture of sex scenes and story, don't bother hopping into my inbox. I'm fine with sex scenes, but when it's constantly back to back, the roleplay itself gets boring.
2: Be literate. No one liners. I like to write..it's annoying when I send a 2-3 paragraph response and I get 3 lines...just...no. I am not accepting people who are just starting out! If you aren't experienced in writing or roleplaying, kindly stay out of my inbox.
3: Be okay with playing canon characters. I'm mainly doing fandom roleplays right now and it's going to be Canon x my oc. No, I'm not doing double ups. Do not even ask, because the answer will be no every time. I do not give a shit if you think that makes me 'lazy' or 'selfish', if you've got a problem, you can simply ignore or block me. Commenting on my post to bitch and whine about me not doubling up will only result in me blocking you. The ONLY time I'll double up, and if I'm confident enough, I'll only do female characters. I suck at males. Got a problem? Not my issue. Block and move on.
4: Roleplay in third person. I can't and won't adapt to first. Don't even bring up the idea of you playing first person and me playing third. Believe it or not, I've been asked this twice and that is just a hell no for me. The only time I do first, is when I'm writing into my book.
5: if you don't know how to share ideas, then don't bother messaging me. I'm tired of carrying the story when the other person doesn't help. If you've got ideas, then PLEASE speak up! Your opinion on the roleplay matters too! I'm an easy going person, and easy to get along with (dispite my rules).
6: DO NOT control my character. I control what she says, does, hears, sees, ect. I don't control yours, so don't control mine. HOWEVER, if it's highly necessary and needed, then run it by me first and ask me. Just leave me some wiggle room so I can make a decent response. Failure to comply by this rule, results in immediate drop of the rp.
Yes, I've updated my rules just a tad. I do not care if it makes me sound mean or rude, because I'm neither of these things. I'm just tired of putting these rules down for a specific reason and they go ignored because I can tell when someone hasn't read them, and lied about it. I'm just trying to get my point across and roleplay. I'm a very easy going person who loves to make friends on the side (which I've somewhat given up on making friends...only a selective few have actually gained my friendship).
Do not hop into my inbox with a simple 'hey' 'hi' 'sup', etc and for God's sake, don't message me with a 'rp?'and proceed me to flash me with your talliwhacker. I promise you, you'll get your feelings hurt and I'll be here laughing at ya 😂. Nobody wants a peen on their screen. Do not send me an image of your one eyed noodle. Thank you. The password is pineapple.
Fandoms & Pairings
Pokemon ((MAYBE. Don't be nasty about it either!))
Bridgerton (or something like it. Can be Oc x Oc)
Disney Decedent's (or anything Disney) (oc x oc)
Orange is the new black (this can be oc x oc).
Criminal Minds (REALLY wanna do)
Loki x my oc
Spiderman (Tom Holland) x my oc
Dog The Bounty Hunter (REALLY wanna do):
Dog Chapman x my oc
The walking dead (REALLY wanna do!!):
Daryl X my oc
Batman x my oc
Lucifer (Netflix show series) x my oc (really wanna do)
The Originals: Klaus x my oc (PLEASE !! I REALLY wanna do this one!)
American Horror Story: Tate x my oc (REALLY wanna do)
Dragon Ball Z - Super (vegeta x my oc) (really wanna do)
Naruto: Minato x my oc
Harry Potter (thanks to the wonderful world of rp, the characters will be 18 or older. For me, I'd like it if it was Draco x my oc. REALLY wanna do)
Game Of Thrones (I'm still very early in the show, but I think we could think of something!)
Once Upon A Time:
killian x my oc, REALLY wanna do 🥺.
Avatar the last Airbender:
Zuko x my oc
Jacob x my oc
(Course, our version will be alot better than the movies).
If any of these interests you, message me!
End note part 2:
Congratulations! You've made it to the end. Still interested? You've got the password. Message me and let's get started 😁.
submitted by Sharinganprincess91
to roleplaying [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 03:34 Successful_Candy_688 Olivia Benson: In-depth look of Character Arc
Hello everyone. For those who know me, I’m one to write long posts. I confess that I can be long winded and also fall into the territory of ranting. But this is not one of those cases (at least, I’m going to try not to 😅🙏🏼). Today’s post is inspired by the several comments I’ve seen fans make about how Olivia’s character has changed. Her change coincides with SVU, as the show has also evolved over the years. If I’m being totally honest, there’s no one answer for Olivia’s change in character. There are a number of reasons as to why she seems like such a far cry to the women we met in 1999. This post will focus primarily on one particular reason. My apologies in advance, because this is gonna be a long one. But for those who are interested, I thank you very much for giving my post a glance. For me, I love to talk about film and tv. And I’m extremely passionate about the art of creating characters and Olivia Benson is a fascinating example of some of the best and curious choices to make when creating a character. But before I go any further, we need to talk about character arcs.
There are essentially three types of character arcs:
The Positive arc The Negative arc The Flat arc
The positive arc is the most popular. These are the characters that through a series of events and conflicts, grow and learn a valuable lesson. Their arc is usually summed up in this phrase: The lie a character believes. These characters start off believing something that isn’t true and by the end realize the error in their belief. Great example is Han Solo from Star Wars. He starts off believing that money is more important than anything and that risking his life for a rebellion isn’t worth it because he’s a selfish individual. But in the course of “A New Hope”, Han’s friendship with Luke teaches him that there is value in helping others and that life is more than money.
The flat arc however, can be summed up in this phrase: The truth a character believes. These characters aren’t about change because they start off the story with a clear sense of how the world works. What make their stories compelling is the way the world responds to them. Flat arcs aren’t always appreciated because we like to see characters change. However, a good chunk of the movies and shows we watch are filled with flat characters. The most famous example of a flat character arc is Goku from Dragon Ball Z. Goku believes that he can always be better than what he is today and is on a constant mission of self-improvement.
With a clear idea of those two arcs, let’s look at Olivia. For the first 12 seasons of SVU, Olivia has a flat arc. What is the truth that she believes? Olivia Benson is a compassionate and tough woman who believes that every victim has the right to seek justice and that despite their horrifying experiences, can rise from the trauma and become a survivor. Now, this aspect of her character has never changed. In fact, we can make the argument that this belief has only strengthened over the years. But for the first 12 seasons, Olivia’s arc is that her beliefs (as well as the believes of the other SVU detectives) are constantly challenged by the day-to-day cases she faces. Her circumstances change at times and certain cases show different aspects of her character and life, but at her core, the truth she believes never wavers. Despite all the horror her job brings, she remains steadfast in her truth. Because seasons 1-12 were far more procedural than the seasons that came after, Olivia’s arc could remain flat, while always keeping her interesting with the diversity of cases every episode, highlighting different parts to her personality.
And then season 13 hit and everything changed. Hate him or love him, a great reason for why Olivia changed as a character is because of Elliot Stabler. He, too, had a flat arc and both their arcs were so intertwined that when one left, the other would be effected. So with one half of the boat gone, how does the other stay afloat? Olivia’s arc would have to change. She could no longer have a flat arc, because the nature of the situation would not allow it. In order to explain Elliot’s departure and truly express the heartache of his absence, meant giving Olivia an arc that demanded change for her character. Olivia has had a positive arc since season 13, meaning her character has had to change in ways in didn’t have to before. And this arc is based off the lie that she believes: Olivia doesn’t think she’s deserving of true happiness, due to her issues of abandonment and because of the way she came into this world.
The thing about positive arcs is that change is necessary to keep audiences interested. But once a character goes from point A to point B, the writer has the dreadful job of having to maintain that character interesting. How do you do that if their arc is already completed? You have one of two options. You either give them a new arc or you have to repeat their previous arc in a new way so it feels fresh. With Olivia, it’s seems like they’ve gone with a mix of both. Her main arc is realizing she deserves to be happy, and SVU shows this through several mini arcs.
Arc 1: Mourning Elliot’s departure and adjusting to change (Amaro and Rollins)
Arc 2: Learning to survive the aftermath of sexual assault and dealing with PTSD ( the Lewis Saga)
Arc 3: Accepting new personal opportunities (Noah)
Arc 4: Accepting new professional opportunities (rising up the ranks)
Arc 5: Finding love (Hayden, Cassidy, Tucker, Elliot (maybe)
Arc 6: Learning to let go and finding happiness outside of the job (present day)
Most of these arcs are intertwined, while others, especially the last two, are very much what Olivia is going through right now. But it stems from the main arc: Acceptance of happiness.
Season 13 is also where the personal lives of the characters became more prominent. It’s become so prominent that now, SVU doesn’t feel like a procedural anymore. But in doing so, it takes away the need for flat character arcs, something that a show like SVU needs. This is why (or at least ONE major reason why) Olivia isn’t as compelling like she once was. By changing her arc, it also had to dive deeper into her personal life and find new ways to keep her and the show interesting. And after 20+ years, how can you keep audiences invested?
The show seems to be trying to make her into a flat character again. But considering all the changes, Olivia can’t have a flat arc until her positive arc is complete. And it doesn’t seem like the show wants to complete that until SVU ends. And when will it end? Well, since it was renewed for TWO more seasons, I don’t think it’s going anywhere anytime soon. The one card the show has in its favor is the one they refuse to play: make EO a thing. And I know many out there don’t want Elliot and Olivia to become a couple. However, for better or worse, Benson and Stabler have always been a duo who’s arcs were build together. If Olivia’s arc is going to end, Stabler has to be involved in some shape or form. By exploring that option, it also gives her character (and the show) something new that hasn’t been done. That alone can give the her and SVU new life.
However, if the show doesn’t want to go that route, then it can give her a new romance (NOT BURTON 🤮) or finally make her realize she needs to retire. Maybe have an entire season dedicated to her finding someone who could run the place when she leaves. Perhaps have a season that addresses the hypocrisy of her morality (which has become more blatantly obvious as the seasons progress). Maybe explore why she tends to be hypocritical and whether or not it stems from her own traumas and issues of abandonment. All of this could be very interesting stories that the show could do. Nowadays, SVU likes to drag all these potentially interesting stories, but ruins them by never allowing a resolution (or worse, never addressing). The solution is for the show to end soon and that whatever story they give for Olivia, is one that fits her positive arc and gives her the ending that best suits the character.
And yes, I know there are other reasons as to why Olivia isn’t that engaging or great of a character nowadays. I know there are several factors in play. But for this post, I wanted to focus carefully on the importance of character arc and how crucial it is in making characters engaging. And I felt it also gave an explanation as to why Olivia may have lost some of the spark that made her so appealing throughout the years. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. No need to comment unless you want to (I would read your thoughts through, not gonna lie 😅) God bless.
submitted by Successful_Candy_688
to SVU [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 03:20 akillaninja Hades and my right touchpad problems
So, shortening this story, I opened my case up after about half an hour to an hourish and my steam deck was HOT. VERY HOT. I turned the new fan curve off and let it run the fan for a while until it cooled off.
I mention that just in case for this next part.
I booted up hades to give it a go, and my right touch pad was extremely sensitive, it was going bonkers. The lightest touch and it was rumbling like crazy. I tried turning off a bunch of settings to get it to quit, I saw that trackball mode was enabled and figured that might be it and turned it off. Nothing worked.
I went back in to the menu and tried typing up some words, everything was perfect. Go back in to hades, it's going crazy again.
Is this normal for this game? Did I fudge my steamdeck? Am I going crazy? Will we find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z?
submitted by akillaninja
to SteamDeck [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 03:20 Fun_Entertainment_28 Dragon ball Z Kai
2023.03.30 03:05 psychic_mudkip [USA-CA] [H] Monster Hunter Rise Switch Bundle Model HAG001 Grey/Black no Mods $300. Gameboy games and gameboy advance games prices listed on the list. [W] Paypal
[USA-CA] [H] Monster Hunter Rise Switch Bundle Model HAG001 Grey/Black no Mods $300. Gameboy games and gameboy advance games prices listed on the list. [W] Paypal List below:
Game list :
Tetris 2 Billy & Mandy Killer App Dragon Ball Z Goku Dbz Goku 2 Naruto Council Underground 2 Yugi OH Worldwide Jimmy Neutron
---- $10 for each above
Wario Land Pokemon trading card Red rescue team Super mario bros (no lable)
---- $20 for each above
Mario & luigi Dbz buzz fury
---- $25 for each above
Zelda Links Awakening --- $30 Oracles of ages (no label) --- $50 Pokemon Leaf Green (no label) --- $75
Really want to sale these, Im working late night shift so be patient for my responses lol.
submitted by psychic_mudkip
to GameSale [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 02:49 dettles1992 For those who never watched/read OG DragonBall and started with Z. Did you ever wonder about Characters like Tien,Krillin,Yamcha, and Piccolo?
They all just showed up in Z without any real induction. Did you ever wonder about them? Or as a kid did you really ever care?
submitted by dettles1992
to dragonball [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 02:43 EliteEffect I just started watching Dragon Ball for the first time, & I'm kind of astonished at how good it is.
So aside from watching a couple of episodes of Z on Toonami back in the day & having ancillary knowledge of the franchise, I'm coming in totally fresh. I recently started playing Kakarot randomly, which got me interested in the series.
I've been watching the dub on CrunchyRoll, & I'm shocked at how well-written it is. I always had the impression that Dragon Ball was very surface-level in terms of narrative complexity & just a bunch of loosely connected reasons for characters to fight, but I appear to have been very wrong for many years.
I know the tone of the series is going to shift drastically once I get to Dragon Ball Z, but if the writing remains on the same level of quality & the characters continue to develop as they have been, then I'm very much looking forward to watching it & Dragon Ball Super.
submitted by EliteEffect
to dragonball [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 02:18 melaningodtrey [Dragon Ball FighterZ] #68
2023.03.30 01:22 -S133PY- My DragonBall/XV2 Oc: Tattomah. (commissioned for me by my brother)
Left one is newer, center one is the oldest one, right one is his in game character.
submitted by -S133PY-
to OriginalCharacter [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:59 swone [Canada/US] [H] NES, SNES, GB, GBA, GCN, Wii, WiiU, 3/DS, Switch, PS1/2/3/4, PSP/Vita, XBOX/360/One, Genesis, Consoles, Various [W] PayPal
submitted by swone
to GameSale [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:36 Yeye_1510 YouTube sabe cosas.
2023.03.29 21:34 numberland [H] Lots of games, most with links + short descriptions [W] Wishlist games, diamond bundle games, paypal, non-violent games.
Have, a lot of games, see below.
Want, in rough order of preference:
- games off my steam wishlist or listed below
- paypal etc - In $ or £s
- interesting non-violent VR games
- queeatmospheric/puzzly/definitely non-violent/inclusive suggestions
- your full lists to look through to trade :)
Willing to be generous :D WANTS
From the Diamond bundle
- Escape Room triple pack
- (possibly) Ara Fell
For trade for someone else:
- Stardew valley
- Baba is You
- Hidden Folk
Highlights of games you might have from my Steam wishlist:
- Beat Saber
- Garden Story
- The World Next Door
- Chicory: A Colorful Tale
- Little Inferno: Ho Ho Holiday DLC
- Before We Leave series (yes, I know first one is free) interested in potentially two copies of the one I buy for me and partner but one is reasonable.
Potentially 1-3 slots in the Diamond bundle
- see above for the games I want
From the Humble Turkish-Syria Earthquake charity bundle
From the Mystery Star Bundle (both versions): Humble (all unrevealed, unless clicked on by accident)
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition
- XCOM 2
- Payday 2
- Ticket to Ride
- Strange Brigade
- Stick Fight
- Farming Simulator 17
- System Shock Enhanced Edition
- System Shock 2
- Worm Rumble
- Mount & Blade: Warband
- X-Morph: Defense Complete Pack
- Zombie Driver HD
- Space Crew: Legendary Edition (and below)
- Lust from Beyond - M Edition
- Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones
- Remnants of Naezith
- Planet TD
- Firegirl: Hack 'n Splash Rescue DX
- Detached: Non-VR Edition
- Agent in Depth
- Hyper Gunsport
- Arcade Spirits
- Non-Stop Raiders
- MirrorMoon EP
- Cris Tales
- Orbital Racer
- Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
- Alchemist's Castle
- Soul Searching
- Doughlings: Arcade
- Doughlings: Invasion
- Rym 9000
- Izmir: An Independence Simulator
- Guns & Fishes
- Pill Baby
No longer on Steam/issues with Steam
- 112 Operator - management game
- 911 Operator - management game
- A City Sleeps - shoot 'em up
- AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome - jumping game
- Age of Wonders III - turn based empire builder
- Agents of Mayhem - open-world, third-person action game
- Alien Spidy - High speed platformer
- All You Can Eat - Point and click comic
- The Amazing American Circus - deck building game
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent - first person survival horror
- Among the sleep - first person horror adventure
- Anodyne - Zelda-lite exploration game
- Anomaly Korea - Tower defence
- Anomaly 2 - Tower defence
- Asdivine Hearts - RPG (might keep)
- Bad Hotel - Tower defence + procedural music
- BADLAND - Action side-scroller (might keep)
- The Ball - first person action-adventure
- The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight® Mystery - Point and click, second Gabriel Knight game.
- Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians - Hand-painted rhythm game
- BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien - Challenging platformer
- Book of Demons - Hack and Slash
- Breach & Clear - Tactical simulation
- Broken Age - Puzzle adventure/point and click - short but sweet, highly recommend
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - Atmospheric adventure game
- Brütal Legend - Open world action/adventure
- Call of the Sea - otherworldly tale of mystery and love set in the 1930s South Pacific
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 - card maintenance simulator
- Company of Heroes 2 - WWII RTS platform
- Contraption Maker - Open ended sandbox maker
- Corridor Z - Zombie runner
- Cosmic Osmo and the Worlds Beyond the Mackerel - Exploration point and click (might keep)
- Crowntakers - Roguelike turn based strategy, RPG elements
- Crying Suns - Tactile, space, roguelike
- Darksiders Warmastered Edition - Hack & Slash/Action/Adventure
- Deadbeat Heroes - co-op superhero brawler
- Death Squared - co-op puzzle game (might keep)
- DISTRAINT 2 - 2D psychological horror adventure, sequel to distraint
- Doodle God - Puzzle matching game, though Doodle God Blitz is (currently) free in Steam.
- Draw Slasher - Beat em up
- Drawful 2 - Jackbox drawing game
- Driftland: The Magic Revival - Magic based city builder
- DUCATI - 90th Anniversary - Ducati racing game
- EarthX - Space colonisation simulation - note to self: might keep
- Eastside Hockey Manager - Hockey management game
- El Hijo - A Wild West Tale - stealth western
- Endless Space 2 - no expansions, Strategic Space Opera
- English Country Tune - interesting puzzle game
- Euro Truck Simulator 2:Australia Paint Pack DLC - Just the DLC
- Europa Universalis IV - Grand historical simulation
- Expeditions: Viking - turn-based, strategy, RPG.
- Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered - 2005 game remastered, story game where choices matter
- Framed Collection - comic book puzzle game
- Fury Unleashed - Roguelike comic book based
- Gabriel Knight® 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned - Point and click,
- Gemini Rue - 2011 Point and click, Noir
- Gish - Platformer
- Go Home Dinosaurs - Casual, tower defense
- Going Under - Roguelike, satirical, dungeon crawlebeat em up.
- Gonner - "tough as hell procedurally-generated 2D platformer with roguelike elements"
- Gunscape - FPS (First Person Shooter) construction kit.
- Hack 'n' Slash - "puzzle action game about hacking -- reprogram object properties, hijack global variables, hack creature behavior, and even rewrite the game’s code"
- Hacknet - "immersive, terminal-based hacking simulator for PC"
- HOARD - Play as a dragon collecting gold for their hoard.
- Inmost - Dark/atmospheric/cinematic puzzle platformer, pixel graphics
- Iron Danger - Tactical combat game with time manipulation
- Joe Danger 2: The Movie - Racing game, play as a stuntman
- Kerbal Space Program - space simulation sandbox
- Killing Floor 2 - Zombie co-op FPS
- King and Assassins - Adaption of 2-player board game (might keep and play with partner)
- King of Dragon Pass Strategic, story-rich, RPG.
- Kingdom Classic - 2D sidescrolling strategy/resource management, currently free on steam
- Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition - "grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90's"
- Knights of Pen and Paper 2 - sequel to the above, may keep.
- Le Havre: The Inland Port - 2-player board game implementation: Note: mixed reviews.
- LEGO Batman - Lego batman, what more can I say (might keep)
- LEGO® Batman 2 DC Super Heroes™ - Ditto, also might keep
- LEGO® Marvel® Super Heroes - Super Heroes for Lego - can recommend
- The LEGO® Movie - Videogame - More Lego games
- Love Letter - Adaption of card game
- Lust for Darkness - Adult only horror game,
- Lust from Beyond: M Edition - First person survival horror.
- Magicka - co-operative action fantasy
- The Manhole: Masterpiece Edition - 1988 Point and click remastered (might keep)
- Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom - Clown action adventure
- METAL SLUG 3 - run and gun, sidescroller, arcade.
- MirrorMoon EP - space puzzle exploration
- Monaco - Heist game
- Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator 2021 - as the title says, simulation game
- Mr. Shifty - Teleporting beat em up
- NecroWorm - Spooky logic puzzle game (might possibly keep)
- Nex Machina - Bullet hell shooter
- Niche - Genetics survival game (might keep)
- No Time to Explain Remastered - Time travelling casual platformer.
- Octahedron: Transfixed Edition - precision platformer, survival
- Oil Rush - Currently free to play, naval strategy game
- Orbital Racer - space racing game (might keep)
- Out of Reach: Treasure Royale - Battle Royale, Naval combatant
- Paper Fire Rookie - VR fire fighting game
- Party Hard - Stealth game about ruining parties
- Pathway - Turn based, strategy game in 1930s wilderness
- Pesterquest - Homestuck/Hiveswap game, visual novel
- PGA Tour 2K21 - Golfing simulation game
- Planet of the Eyes - atmospheric narrative-platformer where you play a robot
- Plunge - Roguelike dungeon plunger
- Police Quest Collection - collection of four crime games
- Primal Carnage: Extinction - Dinosaurs versus humans PvP
- Psychonauts - Comic adventure platformer - can recommend
- Quest of Dungeons - Traditional roguelike dungeon
- Radio Commander - radio controller of soldiers in a battlefield
- Ravensword: Shadowlands - follows from earlier games, skyrim like, ported from mobile
- Realpolitiks - Diplomacy game
- Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville - post-apocalyptic colony sim
- Regular Human Basketball - Ridiculous game where you play basketball as a robot trying to pretend to be human
- Ring of Pain - Dungeon crawler card game
- Rising Dusk - Avoid the coins, puzzle platformer (might keep)
- Satellite Reign - Real-time strategy game
- Savant - Ascent - Shoot 'em up, return to your tower.
- Say No! More - NPG - No! playing game, based on the premise of saying no.
- Shing! - Beat 'em up side scroller
- Shivah - Point and click, play as a Jewish rabbi, have Kosher and standard versions.
- Small World 2 - seems to have been renamed to just Small World - excellent adaption of a board game
- Sniper Elite 3 - tactical third person shooter
- Solar 2 - sandbox space game
- Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing - Sonic racing game
- Soulblight - RPG roguelike
- Space Crew: Legendary Edition - recruit and training crew to defend Earth
- SPACECOM - strategic starfleet command
- Starseed Pilgrim - Symphonic garden puzzle platformer
- Stealth 2: A Game of Clones - play as a clone escaping a test facility, stealth platformer
- Stick Fight: The Game - stick figure, physics based fighting game
- Strike Suit Zero - space dog fighting game
- Super Hexagon - Difficult, fast paced music game.
- SUPERHOT - FPS where time only moves when you move.
- Surgeon Simulator 2013 - over-the-top operation sim
- Syder Arcade - Old school arcade, shoot 'em up.
- SYSTEM SHOCK: ENHANCED EDITION - Rebuilt, immersive sim, cyberpunk, RPG
- Tangledeep - Roguelike dungeon crawler
- Telefrag VR - Fast-paced VR shooter
- Think of the Children - frantic co-operative parenting simulator
- This War of Mine - play as a group of civilians trying to survive in a war-torn city
- Throne of Lies® The Online Game of Deceit - (renamed) 3D online multiplayer game of social deduction and mischief
- Tilt Brush - Paint in 3D in virtual reality (might keep)
- Titan Quest Anniversary Edition - Hack and Slash, ActionRPG
- Toki Tori 2+ - Cute puzzle platformer
- Tooth and Tail - Real-time strategy game, play armies of animals
- Townscaper - Sandbox, townbuilder
- Trine 2: Complete Story - Puzzle platformer, fantasy setting
- Tropico 4 - City builder
- Twilight Struggle - cold war board game
- Type:Rider - puzzle platformer, riding through lettering
- Unmechanical - puzzle adventure, play as a robot
- The USB Stick Found in the Grass - detective game, reconstruct who the owner was of the USB stick
- Vertiginous Golf - Mini golf game in dystopian future
- VVVVVV - platformer where you reverse gravity instead of jumping
- Wargroove - Turn based strategy war game for 4 player.
- WARSAW - challenging turn-based tactical RPG set in an occupied capital during WWII.
- Where is my Heart? - Casual indie game about a family of forest spirits.
- Worms Crazy Golf - explosive worms funtimes
- X-Morph: Defense + European Assault, Survival of the Fittest, and Last Bastion DLC - top-down shooter and tower defense strategy.
- You Must Build A Boat - Match 3 fighting game
- Roarr! Jurassic Edition - Apparently no longer on Steam at least in the UK and I have steam key so not sure how to deal with this one.
- Shiftlings - Seemingly no longer on Steam.
- Endless Space® - Collection - includes Endless Space and Endless Space - Disharmony. Seems to be no longer on Steam
- Pinball FX2 - Base game and Civil War Table
- Pinball FX2 - Doctor Strange Table
- Superfrog HD
- Velocity 2X
submitted by numberland
to indiegameswap [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:27 SnooOranges2244 anyone play J-Stars victory vs or playstation all-star battle royal or dragon ball z battle of z or street fighter cross Tekken?
submitted by SnooOranges2244 to vita [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 21:21 Inner-Juices Cell (Dragon Ball Z) vs Android 1718 and Android 13 (Dragon Ball Z)
: Cell [Semi-Perfect] vs Android 1718
and Android 13 [Extra Super] (Extra Notes - Android 13 [Extra Super] is 15x more powerful than Android 13 [Super] because he "absorbed" Android 19 + Android 1718 is tens of times more powerful than both 17 and 18 combined) Round 2
: Cell [Perfect] vs Android 1718
and Android 13 [Super Super] (Extra Notes - Android 13 [Super Super] is 30x more powerful than Android 13 [Extra Super] because he also "absorbed" Android 16 + Android 1718 is still tens of times more powerful than both 17 and 18 combined) Round 3
: Cell [Super Perfect] vs Android 1718
and Android 13 [Super Super] (Extra Notes - Same as Round 2)
submitted by Inner-Juices
to whowouldwin [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 20:19 Affectionate_Fuel_60 Does this count?
2023.03.29 20:10 eyefuckinghatereddit HDMI through Wall or Shield (For Plex and Gaming)
I was thinking about getting a shield pro for my bedroom TV for a few reasons.
- Energy efficiency for Plex Server. (My current server is my PC which has an i5 11400, 16gb of RAM and a 3060ti.) Due to the housing crisis my country is in I live with my parents (who are very traditional and prideful so don't accept any money from me). I don't want to add unnecessary amount to the electricity bill. So the €200 cost will be justifiable for me.
- Streaming games from my PC, and playing older emulated titles locally.
There's a few issues (mostly for moonlight though) though. 1. I have a 5G mobile router so internet speed is around 150 Mbps max (Stays around 70-90 Mbps most of the time, with dips into the 30s). Source is fast.com 2. My Samsung settings tell my network speed ranges from 325 to 433 Mbps. 3. I don't have access to ethernet in my bedroom. (My PC in the next room does)
I've tried playing Dragon Ball Z Kakarot on my s22 via moonlight and the visible lag in the fighting was jarring. However that was with default settings on Sunshine. Will a shield be any better than this? Will adjusting the sunshine settings make a noticeable improvement?
My bedroom shares a wall with my office, the wall where my PC is plugged into. Should I just drill a hole and run a HDMI cable through ro my room?
Then again that has its issues too. 1. I don't have any experience with any sort of DIY and I still live with my parents so they're iffy on letting me drill a hole in the wall. Their main concern is me electricuting myself drilling the hole lol. Plus it just seems like a lot of hassle, I have to buy the tools and plastic cover thing for the wall. 2. I don't want to have to use my mouse to access my media or games. The whole windows 10 desktop UI seems unappealing for the setup too. When I boot my media device for my TV I don't want to have to log into it with a keyboard and wait for Playnite or Kodi to boot up. 3. I am unaware of a way to turn ny PC on from my bedroom.
Will my network setup mentioned above (PC connected via ethernet and shield via Wifi) be good enough for laid back single player titles or will it be jarring like on my phone?
My main priority is watching TV shows and Movies in my room. Gaming is more of a bonus in comparison.
Oh and my monitor for my PC is 1080p and im planning on getting a 4K TV for my bedroom, so upscaling my media is something I want to do.
What should I do? View Poll
submitted by eyefuckinghatereddit
to ShieldAndroidTV [link] [comments]