actvid.com is a Great Alternative for Cartoons, Dubbed Anime, and Movies (Animated and Live Action).
2023.03.10 05:33 StweelersAnDaWavens actvid.com is a Great Alternative for Cartoons, Dubbed Anime, and Movies (Animated and Live Action).
submitted by StweelersAnDaWavens
to WatchCartoonOnline [link] [comments]
2023.02.20 03:09 Simply_Patches For anyone else tired of Crave's bullshit...
Ps. Addblocker highly recommended though.
submitted by Simply_Patches
to cravetv [link] [comments]
2023.01.15 21:21 DurchgepeitschterBot Gendern erkannt in /r/ich_iel !
submitted by DurchgepeitschterBot
to Genderscanner [link] [comments]
2022.12.26 21:12 sweetdick TheShit.Me is still down. Heres a bunch of awesome streaming sites with ZERO FUCIKING SPAM POPUPS!!!
omgflix . com
flixhd . cc
Obviously remove the spaces.
submitted by sweetdick
to HDStreamingSites [link] [comments]
2022.12.10 16:57 blablaalb EasyList blocks subtitles
Today I discovered a great website for watching movies in HD quality for free. The movies on the website have subtitles in many languages. EasyList blocks those subtitles.
I would like to know if it's possible to whitelist the the subtitles, so I won't have to disable the whole EasyList subscription.
The website is actvid.com
Thanks in advance.
submitted by blablaalb
to uBlockOrigin [link] [comments]
2022.11.03 12:50 lol_Sammy Split charts
submitted by lol_Sammy
to TradingView [link] [comments]
2022.09.21 17:29 killrushed1 triggering snowflake qunts
2022.03.27 04:30 mrtaurus84- Watch Half Baked 1998 full HD on Actvid.com Free
2022.03.27 04:29 mrtaurus84- Watch The Big Lebowski 1998 full HD on Actvid.com Free
2022.03.27 04:20 mrtaurus84- Watch Cheech & Chong's Next Movie 1980 full HD on Actvid.com Free
2022.03.27 04:17 mrtaurus84- Watch Cheech & Chong Get Out of My Room 1985 full HD on Actvid.com Free
2022.02.17 23:19 lookingintolight2020 A list of recent (since end 2018) dystopian movies Looks like a LOT of predictive programming
- The last man - 2018/09
- Tov Matheson is a war veteran with PTSD who perceives that the apocalypse is coming. After starting a relationship with a dubious Messiah, he leaves his normal life and begins the construction of a shelter underground, training himself, in an extreme way, at the cost of losing everything and making people believe he is insane. When he also believes it, something extraordinary happens
- a global blackout due to climate crisis
- End of the World - 2018/12
- As mass of solar storms causes tsunamis, volcanoes, and flooding, a city-dwelling family attempts to flee to the relative safety of a group of high-elevation caves several miles away.
- World War Four - 2019/01
- A series of escalating incidents around the world lead to greater and greater conflict, placing the superpowers at one another's throats. Armies march, bombs rain down, soldiers storm the beaches. One family is caught up in the ever-growing conflict. Can they survive as total war is declared and nuclear weapons are unleashed?
- After Darkness - 2019/01
- As the Sun burns out, an American family gathers at the end of the world, their hopes for rescue slowly crumbling as they also confront long lasting divides amongst each other.
- IO - 2019/01
- As a young scientist searches for a way to save a dying Earth, she finds a connection with a man who's racing to catch the last shuttle off the planet.
- Last Sunrise - 2019/02
- A future reliant on solar energy falls into chaos after the sun disappears, forcing a reclusive astronomer and his bubbly neighbor out of the city in search of light in the perpetual darkness.
- temp will drop to -100 F within one year
- panic, cash , payment is not working
- sun burns out
- ppl go underground (1:41:10)
- earth starts moving to alpha centrauri with 3 suns...
- Country: China
- The Directive - 2019/03 #pandemic
- In the aftermath of an incurable virus spread, a robot seeking to eradicate humanity deceptively guides a Red Cross survivor to sanctuary with the false hope of his family awaiting in Safe Zone 57.
- The Tangle - 2019/05
- In the near future, The Tangle, an A.I. utilising airborne nanotech, connects the world.
- It is a benevolent guardian, returning law and order to society.
- To ensure that The Tangle never turns rogue, a government agency watches over the tech from within safe rooms, locations impermeable to the nanobots that make up The Tangle.
- When field agent Margot Foster is found dead in one of these rooms, the agency needs to investigate the first murder in years.
- -> nothing hidden, total surveillance
- The film is all about a secret government agency that watches over the Tangle, which is packed with nanobots and microdrones that make up the air, the water and the blood of human beings. Now, there is no way to keep a secret, as every thought is made up by the S. O. L. (Secure OnTangle Line), made up of quantum encrypted hard drives implanted in the brains of its users, which is everyone.
- After We Leave - 2019
- A sci-fi drama about a man struggling to find his wife, who he abandoned six years ago, before their visa to immigrate to an off-world colony expires.
- I Am Mother - 2019
- A teenage girl is raised underground by a robot "Mother", designed to repopulate the earth following an extinction event. But their unique bond is threatened when an inexplicable stranger arrives with alarming news.
- Yesterday's Girl - 2019
- A young woman awakens in a world devastated by meteorite strike, yet she recalls her own death 70 years ago. Searching for answers she finds plague, destruction, madness and a terrifying adversary, who confronts her with a long forgotten memory and a impossible choice.
- Arctic Apocalypse - 2019
- A massive influx of glacial melting triggers a new ice age in the Northern Hemisphere, forcing a family to make their way across the ice-covered landscape before they are frozen out for good.
- Kill Mode - 2019/09 #pandemic
- It is the year 2027, eight years after the first outbreak of The Sickness, a highly contagious, adaptive and lethal virus. The world is now run by a pharmaceutical corporation called The Company, which distributes a treatment for the virus but charges a high price for it, putting the majority of people in a state of poverty and dependence.
- Riot Girls - 2019/09 #pandemic
- In an alternate 1995, a mysterious disease has wiped out all of the adults. In this new age, two gangs are pitted against each other in a brutal war for territory, resources and survival. ?
- Ill: Final Contagium - 2019/09 #pandemic
- An anthology film that features four segments. Contagium: The beginning of a global pandemic originated by the macabre experiment of a military scientist. Gully: The calvary of a young man who, as a result of his ambition, is the victim of a painful metamorphosis. The Body: The martyrdom suffered by a woman obsessed with beauty and who resorts to a home cosmetic surgery in order to save money. The Cabin: A post-apocalyptic era in which money becomes the only means that can allow the infected to stay alive.
- The Blackout - 2019/11 #pandemic #aliens
- No meteorites hit Earth, no terrorists put the world in danger, no atomic war was started, but something did go wrong. Contact between most towns on Earth has been severed. A small ring-like area in Eastern Europe still has electricity, and maybe even life is being reported from the Space. What military forces find outside the Ring is shocking. There are dead corpses everywhere: in stores, in cars, on roads, in hospitals and railway stations. Who or what is destroying all life on Earth? How long will the last outpost of mankind survive?
- Country: Russia
- 3022 - 2019
- A group of astronauts living in the haunting emptiness of deep space awakens to find earth has suffered an extinction-level event.
- off-world colony
- in year 2190 (2019 ?)
- Russia -> China -> US
- US prepares of a 10 years in the colony
- Little Joe - 2019/11
- A genetically engineered plant scatters its seeds and seems to cause uncanny changes on living creatures. The afflicted appear strange, as if they were replaced - especially for those, who are close to them. Or is it all just imagination? Thus starts a play between various truths,on which end stands the loss of the own identity.
- face masked people (16:35)
- spreading infections
- people seem strange, as if replaced
- plant is sterile, with natural reproduction
- unethical methods of genetic engineering
- mutated into human pathogenic virus (59:00)
- Code 8 - 2019/02
- violent police force
- Go / Don't Go - 2020/02
- A wallflower finds himself the last man in the world after an unknown apocalypse. He sticks to the routines that keep him sane, but in a moment of nostalgia and heartache for lost love, he triggers a chain-reaction that sends him spiralling toward a deadly revelation.
- InterReflections - 2020/02 #pseudo-philosophy
- Controversial Social Activist and Filmmaker Peter Joseph, creator of the world-renowned "Zeitgeist Film Series," which has been translated into over 40 languages; screened in over 150 countries and seen in total by an estimated 300 Million people - has announced he is closing his prior socially conscious film Series as a Trilogy - only to launch a brand new film set titled: "InterReflections."
- de-population propaganda
- "court the return of plague" (04:55)
- lots of problems (12:59)
- food, water crisis
- refugee migration
- automation driven unemployment
- serious ecological decline
- evil establishment
- the great transition (15:00)
- global society underwent a spectacular social revolution (until 2050)
- lovable mess we call humanity
- people were indoctrinated
- political corruption
- 1-eye symbolism
- most slave we had in 21st centry (26:10)
- propaganda for basic income (26:45 - 27:15)
- Last and First Men - 2020/02
- Two billion years ahead of us, a future race of humans finds itself on the verge of extinction. Almost all that is left in the world are lone and surreal monuments, beaming their message into the wilderness.
- Time to Hunt - 2020/02
- In the near future, a group of young people in a slum commit crimes to survive after Korea suffers a catastrophic financial crisis.
- Only - 2020/03 #pandemic
- After a comet releases a mysterious virus that begins to kill all of the women in the world, a young couple's relationship is severely tested. They hide out (from both the illness and the savages who hunt the remaining women) in their over-sterilized apartment. Ultimately the duo escapes their self-imposed quarantine to head to the wilderness for one final experience together.
- Before the Fire - 2020/03 #pandemic
- Deep in the throes of a global pandemic, up and coming TV star, Ava Boone, is forced to flee the mounting chaos in Los Angeles and return to her rural hometown. But as she struggles to acclimate to a way of life she left behind long ago, her homecoming attracts a dangerous figure from her past – threatening both her and the family that serves as her only sanctuary.
- masks, weapons, survival
- Black Garden - 2020/04
- Set on Christmas Eve, eight days after the war ends, survivor Kate discovers a mysterious radio signal and befriends the voice. As she embarks on a journey to find its origins, Kate encounters the isolation and horror of a nuclear war and the failed hope of those who survived.
- Trigger Points - 2020/04
- The world had changed. Streets day by day were filled with protest. The unemployed. The lost. Chaos. Then something happened. Something though it had no name had arrived. Fear. Fear over took rationale. The streets became empty. The new age of reliance had begun. The reliance on power. The reliance on comfort. On certainty. Something had happened. But nobody knew what. Until now.
- controlled by AI
- obedient people
- sitting at home, prison like cell
- food is brought the them, is looks like crap
- nightmares / ignored by AI / gaslighting real feedback (16:45)
- waiting for instructions
- exercise at home
- fully controlled, brainwashed (55:30)
- walking in chemical protection suits
- everything is (LOOKS?) contaminated (59:00)
- "A world, where she was commanded, to only rely on information, and not on knowledge. No longer capable of reason or logic, her rights lost, our rights, our gains. For what? To feel secure? To give meaning? A belief in a made-up cause, a dogma, an ideology constructed only to destroy her individualism. What too of the sacrifices she made for others? The progress of others? "
- Edge of Extinction - 2020/05
- 15 years after a global apocalypse, mankind is on the verge of extinction. Civilisation no longer exists, food is scarce and most eke out a living by stealing and killing. One boy clings onto life in the desolate British countryside, where staying away from others has been key to his survival. But this self-imposed isolation comes to an abrupt end when he crosses paths with another group of survivors and faces an enemy far more savage than any of them could imagine.
- Greenland - 2020/07
- A detached married couple must get their son and themselves to safety after being randomly selected to enter an underground bunker, as a massive object from space threatens to destroy the world in less than 48 hours.
- electric cars, chaos, panic, government overreach
- selection of only healthy and worthy to survive
- people killing each other
- G-Loc - 2020/08
- With Earth virtually destroyed, Bran Marshall flees to Rhea, a nearby planet now hostile towards "Earthers". Escaping onto a Rhean supply ship, he finds the crew slaughtered, with the only survivor a female warrior named Ohsha. As the two try to kill one another, the ship is damaged by meteorites. Bran and Ohsha must join forces to salvage the craft before it impacts the planet below — and the humans that live there.
- The Coming - 2020/09
- A group of young friends must use The Book as a guide to navigate though the chaos and destruction that is being unveiled right before their eyes for survival.
- looks like apocalyptic bible crap...
- Cyber polygon (09:00)
- trains derailing
- data systems going down
- planes crashing
- one world leader (11:15)
- to ensure peace
- 7years peace treaty with israel (12:37)
- rebuild the promised temple of Israel (Trump?)
- world leader is controlling everything (59:25)
- LX 2048 - 2020/09
- In the near future, the sun has become so toxic people can no longer leave their houses in daytime, and normal life is conducted mostly inside the virtual realm. Against this dystopian backdrop, a dying man seeks to ensure the future well-being of his family, while coping with what it means to be human in this new reality.
- Save Yourselves! - 2020/10
- A young Brooklyn couple head upstate to disconnect from their phones and reconnect with themselves. Cut off from their devices, they miss the news that the planet is under attack.
- 2067 - 2020/10
- A lowly utility worker is called to the future by a mysterious radio signal, he must leave his dying wife to embark on a journey that will force him to face his deepest fears in an attempt to change the fabric of reality and save humankind from its greatest environmental crisis yet.
- Country: Australia
- heat wave
- towns reduced to ashes
- destructive fires
- deforestation accelerating
- oxygen level plummet
- extinction revelers
- last tree was logged in the amazon
- large area of ocean algae are dying
- revolution over europe is widespread
- fatal respiratory illness is biggest killer in more than 100 countries
- plant life extinct
- food rations oversubscribed
- supplies are stretched beyond what local charities can support
- overpopulation in africa and middle east now catastrophic
- oxygen content dropping
- synthetic oxygen supplies buckle under demand
- thousands suffocate
- canada gone dark
- countries going offline and dark
- all move the the last city not in dark
- oxygen credits are not transferable (04:26)
- Greatland - 2020/10
- Trapped in a world of perpetual fun and inter-species love ruled by a universal Mother, a teenage boy crosses the forbidden frontier to save his childhood sweetheart and find out where he really came from, as an absurd election leads to chaos and violence.
- a dystopian utopia
- The Midnight Sky - 2020/12
- A lone scientist in the Arctic races to contact a crew of astronauts returning home to a mysterious global catastrophe.
- Thirty years later, in 2049, an unspecified disaster has wiped out most of the Earth's population and left the surface contaminated with ionizing radiation.
- in year 2049
- 3 weeks after the event
- off-world colony
- The Last Earth Girl - 2020/12
- Who Will You Be When the World Ends? - When it is announced that the world will end in 7 years, a young woman must decide what is truly important to her in life and what she is willing to sacrifice to reach her goals.
- COVID-21: Lethal Virus - 2021/01 #pandemic
- The climate change has released an ancient rabies virus trapped in the Antarctica ice. A female scientist tries to get to the laboratory to create a cure to save the world, protected by an eccentric and two members of the special forces.
- 2025 - The World enslaved by a Virus - 2021/01 #pandemic
- It is the year 2025: Since the outbreak of the Corona virus in 2020, the world has not been the same: A communist system with a single world government has been established, English has been chosen as the world language, contacts have been reduced to a minimum. Christianity has been banned completely; the constitution how we knew it no longer exists. In Germany, a small group of young Christians start an underground revolution to reunite Christians and regain freedom.
- Armageddon Tales - 2021/01 #pandemic
- After surviving a worldwide pandemic, two men with different agendas, two women from a survival colony, and young girl and a man each form alliances as they cross post-apocalyptic landscapes.
- Chaos Walking - 2021/02
- A dystopian world where there are no women and all living creatures can hear each others' thoughts in a stream of images, words, and sounds called Noise.
- Tribes of Europa - 2021/02
- In the wake of a mysterious global disaster, war rages between the Tribes that have emerged from the wreckage of Europe. Three siblings from the peaceful Origine tribe are separated and forced to forge their own paths in an action-packed fight for the future of this new Europa.
- Tides - 2021/03
- In the not-too-distant future: after a global catastrophe has wiped out nearly all of humanity on Earth, an elite astronaut from Space Colony Kepler must make a decision that will seal the fate of the people on both planets.
- Exodus - 2021/03
- When a VHS-tape proves the existence of a rumored doorway to paradise, a young man abandons his decaying hometown in pursuit of the door to salvation, evading vengeful pursuers along the way.
- dystopian, hopeless crap
- A Mother of No Destination - 2021/03
- Astronomers spot anomaly headed for the earths solar system. The wealthy elite keeps the destruction of the human race secret so they can prepare to only save themselves. After the disaster comes to past what is left of the human species tirelessly attempt to survive their interstellar lives in an unstable mothership.
- Infinitum: Subject Unknown - 2021/03
- Jane wakes up in a strange attic, in a parallel world, with seemingly no way out. She is stuck in a time-loop, destined to relive the same day over and over with little memory of her doing it before. But with each 'reset' she starts to remember more and more and begins to piece together what may be happening to her, with clues pointing to a Professor Aaron Ostergaard. She makes her way to the mysterious Wytness Quantum Research Centre, run by Charles Marland-White, to try to find a way out.
- 2149: The Aftermath - 2021/05
- In a future society, a young man named Darwin lives, like everyone else; in a small cement module with little more than a computer. One night, during a violent storm, lightning hits Darwin’s module and knocks out his computer, forcing him to venture outside. He is surprised to come across a beautiful young woman, living with her family in the woods, who teach him how to speak and show him the value of human contact. Meanwhile, the security forces have sent drones to search for and recapture him.
- Army of the Dead - 2021/05
- Following a zombie outbreak in Las Vegas, a group of mercenaries take the ultimate gamble: venturing into the quarantine zone to pull off the greatest heist ever attempted.
- "science denial"
- police in control
- poor population
- no constitutional law (41:35)
- health pass, to leave the quarantine
- Awake - 2021/06
- After a sudden global event wipes out all electronics and takes away humankind’s ability to sleep, chaos quickly begins to consume the world. Only Jill, an ex-soldier with a troubled past, may hold the key to a cure in the form of her own daughter. The question is, can Jill safely deliver her daughter and save the world before she herself loses her mind.
- The Tomorrow War
- chip implants
- 500000 survivors in 2050
- caused by aliens, who were on earth all the time
- Lockdown 2025 - 2021/07
- In the shadows of a highly contagious virus, a normal family seeks shelter in the safety of their own home during a nationwide LOCKDOWN in which MARTIAL LAW is declared. With nowhere to go and danger approaching from outside. The family is forced to confront the evil that terrorizes them from within before it consumes them all.
- cheap CRAP
- Glasshouse - 2021/08
- A mother and her three daughters — romantic Bee, sensible Evie, and child of nature Daisy — occupy the titular glass building, which has been completely sealed off to protect its occupants from a dementia-inducing toxin called the Shred that’s poisoning the air outside. Fearful of becoming like the lost souls who wander the abyss outside, the family keep a grasp on their past by performing sacred rituals. When Bee breaks the rules and lets an injured stranger into their midst, the family dynamic is shattered forever, as hidden truths upend the illusions the women have worked so hard to protect.
- Y: The Last Man - 2021/09
- Traverse a post-apocalyptic world in which a cataclysmic event has decimated every male mammal save for one lone human. The new world order of women will explore gender, race, class and survival.
- Night Raiders - 2021/10
- The year is 2043. A military occupation controls disenfranchised cities in post-war North America.
- Children are property of the State.
- A desperate Cree woman joins an underground band of vigilantes to infiltrate a State children’s academy and get her daughter back. Night Raiders is a female-driven dystopian drama about resilience, courage and love.
- The Thing Inside Us - 2021/10 #pandemic
- Daniel and Shelly have lost everything to the LV pandemic that has currently engulfed the world. Most show no symptoms to the disease, but Daniel barely survived the infection. Shelly seems fine except for a strange case of sleepwalking. The doctors can't help her, so Daniel decides to document his wife's illness for evidence. What he finds could not only destroy his relationship, but the world itself.
- Warning - 2021/10
- Loneliness, death and the meaning of life, explored through vastly separate lives colliding in interweaving short stories set in future Earth.
- Alexa-like device in pyramid form with all-seeing eye symbol
- controls humans
- full surveilance
- body-lending for 48 hours
- Finch - 2021/11
- On a post-apocalyptic Earth, a robot, built to protect the life of his dying creator's beloved dog, learns about life, love, friendship, and what it means to be human.
- Don't Look Up - 2021/12
- Two astronomers go on a media tour to warn humankind of a planet-killing comet hurtling toward Earth. The response from a distracted world: Meh.
- humanity is going extinct, only wealthy elite escapes Earth
- Old Strangers - 2022/01
- Three friends reconnect in a secluded mountain town after a long quarantine. While out for a hike, the trio stumble upon something dark and terrible in the deep woods.
- Last Survivors - 2022/02
- The pic is set in the aftermath of an apocalyptic event that forces people into extreme isolation. A father and son, who have been living off grid for 20 years, encounter an outsider who threatens to destroy the utopia they’ve built.
- Kimi - 2022/02
- During the COVID-19 pandemic in Seattle, an agoraphobic tech worker discovers evidence of a violent crime while reviewing a data stream, and is met with resistance and bureaucracy when she tries reporting it to her company. To get involved, she realizes she must face her greatest fear by venturing out of her apartment and into the city streets, which are filled with protestors in the wake of the city council passing a law restricting the movements of the homeless population.
- Station Eleven - 2021/12
- A post apocalyptic saga spanning multiple timelines telling the stories of survivors of a devastating flu as they attempt to rebuild and reimagine the world anew while holding on to the best of what's been lost.
- Snowpiercer - 2020/05
- Set more than seven years after the world has become a frozen wasteland, the remnants of humanity inhabit a gigantic, perpetually-moving train that circles the globe as class warfare, social injustice and the politics of survival play out.
- The Midnight Gospel
- Utopia Falls - Season 1 - 2020/02
- ambition gave rise to technologies
- offered comfort
- but at the price of dependence and conflict
- until the Great Flash sent everything dark
- surface wars, that poisoned the earth atmosphere
- forcing to go underground
- until ppl build New Babel (heh...)
- where they work in peace and harmony
- propaganda for socialism
- the perfect communist society
- "FOR STATE, FOR COMMUNITY, FOR ALL!"
- insects for food (01:20)
- work with "against the state" ppl, to rehabilitate them back... (wow)
- youth is busy their whole life learning dancing to honour the state at "Examplar" exhibition
- Gaia, lead humanity out of darkness and into the light (Lightbearer, Lucifer?)
- Tribunal watch over ppl
- "TRUST THE AUTHORITY" (02:19)
- Dystopia - 2018/10 - TV SHOW
- It is the year 2037, the world is dying from a virus that has rendered mankind infertile. Not a single child has been born in 25 years. Governments are powerless puppets for the world's biggest corporation Biocorp. They keep promising a cure that never comes. A pair of scientists travel back to 2017 in order to change the events of their past and prevent the virus from ever existing.
- ALIENS CONTROLLING HUMANS
- Three friends making a web series about their town discover that their neighbors are being killed and replaced by creatures who are perfect copies of their victims.
- Project Ithaca
- Five strangers awaken to find themselves trapped aboard an alien spaceship that seems to be harnessing their terror to power the ship. They begin to understand that these species have been abducting humans for decades and possibly centuries.
- Out of Time - 2019
- Manipulated by a time-traveling 1950's G-Man, an unwitting LAPD Detective risks her life tracking down three dangerous aliens who escaped from a secret military base through a time portal, to present-day Los Angeles, where they plan to destroy the world.
- Life Like - 2019
- Perfect - 2019
- A young man with a violent past enters a mysterious clinic where the patients wildly transform their bodies and minds using genetic engineering.
- I'm Your Man - 2021/08
- Alma is a scientist at Berlin's famous Pergamon Museum. In order to obtain research funds for her studies, she accepts an offer to participate in an extraordinary experiment. For three weeks, she must live with a humanoid robot with artificial intelligence designed to allow it to morph into that of her ideal life partner. Enter Tom, a machine in human form, created to make her happy.
- Zone 414 - 2021/09
- In the near future on a colony of state-of-the-art robots, a private investigator is hired by the colony's creator to bring his missing daughter home.
- Sarah, a struggling young woman, agrees to volunteer as a test subject and be implanted with the LEXX nanochip for a pharmaceutical company experiment. She hopes that the money received for her participation will solve her financial troubles. When the implant turns sinister and orders her to commit crimes, Sarah is plunged into a murderous spiral with only one choice: to live or die.
- Outside the Wire - 2021/01
- In the near future, a drone pilot is sent into a deadly militarized zone and must work with an android officer to locate a doomsday device.
- Ukraine / Russia conflict in 2036
- Envision - 2021/10
- Thomas had the perfect life until he lost his wife and Son. After a ground-breaking surgery he is given an implant that allows him to create his own virtual reality on the fly.
- MotheAndroid - 2021/12
- Georgia and her boyfriend Sam go on a treacherous journey to escape their country, which is caught in an unexpected war with artificial intelligence. Days away from the arrival of their first child, the couple must face No Man’s Land—a stronghold of the android uprising—in hopes of reaching safety before giving birth.
- Biohackers - 2020/08
- Mia goes to medical school to get close to a professor she suspects had a hand in her past family tragedy and gets tangled in the world of biohacking.
- Better Than Us - Season 1
- Bandersnatch -2018
- we live in a simulation
- free will is an illusion
- everything is predermined
- timelines allow some changes, but no important ones
- government monitors and controls ppl
- PAC - Program And Control (Pac Man)
- The Mandela Effect
- A man becomes obsessed with facts and events that have been collectively misremembered by thousands of people. Believing the phenomena to be the symptom of something larger, his obsession eventually leads him to question reality itself.
- we live in a simulation
- A Glitch in the Matrix - 2021/03
- Are we in fact living in a simulation? This is the question postulated, wrestled with, and ultimately argued for through archival footage, compelling interviews with real people shrouded in digital avatars, and a collection of cases from some of our most iconoclastic figures in contemporary culture.
- Free Guy
- A bank teller called Guy realizes he is a background character in an open world video game called Free City that will soon go offline.
- Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams - 2017
submitted by lookingintolight2020
to conspiracy [link] [comments]
2021.11.21 12:02 Captain_Villi So I got Slugterra's link. If you wanna watch
submitted by Captain_Villi
to u/Captain_Villi [link] [comments]
2021.05.17 01:32 lol_stop_ Full react episodes
Use actvid .com, has everything you want to watch, you'll get more context and more to roast (and more content since TLC doesnt show it all on YouTube) i do recommend ad blockers tho
submitted by lol_stop_
to CinnamonToastKen [link] [comments]
2019.10.05 19:04 ensluck 12. ENS Domains
submitted by ensluck
to ENStraders [link] [comments]
2019.10.05 19:03 ensluck 11) ENS Domains
submitted by ensluck
to ENSstore [link] [comments]