Buc ee's calhoun ga phone number
How my parents got to know that I'm a thaagubothu
2023.03.21 19:46 FerretCool959 How my parents got to know that I'm a thaagubothu
WARNING: SMOKING AND DRINKING ARE INJURIOUS TO HEALTH. POGA THAGUTA MADHYAM SEVINCHUTA AAROGYANIKI HAANIKARAM.
College days. Nenu maa prends tho kalisi flat lo unde vadini as our college was in a different city. Oka weekend sitting pettam. Beer, whisky, gin, stuff...antha manchiga undi. Proper sollu vagudu jarguthondi and as the night progressed, we got shit drunk. Drunk ainappudu chese silly stuff chesam for some time. After some time teliyakundane we slept off.
Next morning first nene lecha. Phone teesi WhatsApp open chesa. Ma family group (immediate family) lo message undi. Open chesi chuste amma nannu mention chesi "What is this?" ani image pampindi. Image download chesi chuste... nenu straight ga hero laga nilabadi, beer bottle ni 90 degrees invert chesi paiki etti motham beer ni dinchutunna pose undi. Na mind block aindi. Pakkane pandi la padukunna na drunkard friend ni lepi adiga ee photo ekkadidi ani. Nene teesanu bro ninna night, nee phone thone teesa annadu. Photo aithe evvariki pampinchinattu chats lo ledu. Etla ellindi vallaki mari?
Then I realised that my mother was using my old phone, and I did an extreme dumb mistake of forgetting to logout from my google drive account when I gave it to her. Motham camera images anni automatic ga google account lo backup avuthunnayi, so the photo was shown in google photos in her device (my old device).
My parents are a bit religious so thaagadam chala pedda paapam jargipoindi. Veellaki em cheppala ani 3 hours alochincha. Poni Appy Fizz thaguthunna (aa bottle kuda koncham beer bottle shape lo untadi kada) ani chepdam anukunte daani meeda Kingfisher ani clear ga kanipistondi. Inka labham ledani cheppesa. Adi just na second time ani, na drunkard friends nannu force chesaru ani...evevo kahanilu cheppa. Obviously they weren't convinced and lectured me. Next time nunchi I won't drink anna. Kaani tharvatha na friends almost every weekend nannu force chesaru and I couldn't do anything but drink 😭😭😭
Last weekend I met my college dosthlu after a gap of few years. I drank alcohol after a year. I realised I was never really interested in drinking alcohol - I just drank to fully enjoy their company.
Ippudu mee alcohol stories emaina unte cheppandi prends...
submitted by FerretCool959
to Ni_Bondha [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 16:24 GalaxySG Is Georgia having processing slowdowns or understaffed?
Recently had to do a whole new application because when I tried to report changes it wouldn't let me edit in the GA online account. I struggled to try to report changes before finally 5 days later starting up a new application. My spouse lost his job over a month ago, has been actively seeking work but in this small town there are little to no good paying jobs. NOBODY will leave the jobs with good hours or good pay here. Spouse has done interviews and received very little callbacks though he follows up with each sometimes 2-3 follow up calls. They take their time and also let you know X amount of people are interviewing for the same job you are. The only plus side is he is now recently in college and happy to be learning and working for a degree. I work part time and don't hardly make enough for a family of 6 I never get a full 40hours or even close to it. We used to get just medical for the kids which was fine by me, while denied of food stamps back when he was working.
Anyhow, It took 2 weeks but they sent a letter for the phone interview. I did the phone interview and even though I uploaded all my documents before the interview the caseworker told me since I got paid 3 days before the phone interview with a new paystub, I had to upload a new set of paystubs.
Since I had gotten paid too I told her I had several hundred in the checking account when she asked, I had told her that because it was true and I hadn't spent it on my bills just yet. (We play the which bills will be payed and which will have to sit there until we get to them to make it by). I don't know if that's a factor but I mentioned it to a few people it's what I said and they told me if I have money in my account they consider it as money for food and it could mean lower snap benefit amount or I just have money in general and I may get denied.
That same day a decision was made to approve the kids for medical, but my Food stamps section says "pending".
I see the notices section click on it and it says waiting for income verification for my job. I uploaded my information twice and verified it was successfully uploaded and submitted its been over a week and by the end of next week will be my case closed if no one gets to it.
I told her I would do everything that same day which I did because I was afraid of something like this happening. Before you say call them, I called last time and I got my caseworker in trouble because her mailbox was full and it says to call the number if the mailbox is full and if you haven't heard from your caseworker in 42 to 78 business hours. Well when that happened, I called the number as instructed because I did not hear back from my caseworker. I got the caseworkers supervisor phone number which I believe got her in trouble even though it did sort of expedite the decision on my application. My original caseworker was switched to new one and I only heard from the supervisor caseworker twice last time. I really don't want to do that again to somebody because I would felt extremely bad for it. Note: I do not ever complain, argue or demand any customer service worker. I work in retail and know all too well what customers can do to your sanity and how little it can take for someone to lose it on an individual.
So I'm asking is there a type of worker shortage or is it part of the process? How long did it take anybody who has dealt with this process in georgia?
Since the phone interview it's been over 8 business days. I don't understand why medical got approved right away and the decision for food is still pending and looks like my case hasn't been updated or even looked at with all my uploaded docs. My notices get sent to me now via email contact, I check my account everyday after work and nothing.
Also are caseworkers paid good? Do you need a special degree or diploma for working there? Thanks in advance.
submitted by GalaxySG
to foodstamps [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 16:08 FlyWithSeedyL Release Notes - Sim Update 12 [22.214.171.124] Available Now
RELEASE NOTES 126.96.36.199 If you are playing on PC, outdated packages in your community folder may have an unexpected impact on the title’s performance and behavior. If you suffer from stability issues or long loading times, move your community package(s) to another folder before relaunching the title. [All Versions] How to Install a New Update Safely
- Optimized the “Checking for updates” phase to reduce the booting time of the simulator; improved the download speed in the installation manager; improved loading time before booting to the main menu
- Added a new assistance option to customize the intensity of turbulence experienced during flight (based on current altitude, environment, and weather conditions).
- Turkish and Korean languages have been added into the sim
- Added an input key to toggle Flight Assistant Panel
- Spotlight Event Pack: a pack of activities is now available in the Marketplace, which contains a curated selection of 13 Spotlight Events from the past. Please note: completing these activities will not count towards Spotlight Event related achievements.
General Bug Fixes
- Several crashes have been fixed across the title
- Fixed a bug in the purchase flow of MSFS Marketplace
- Keyboard shortcut to toggle Screen Narrator on/off has been added
- Control Options menu stops reset to top when assigning a button.
- “Set Departure”, “Set arrival” & “Zoom to Details” are now appearing when Airport Icon is clicked
- Fixed aircraft visibility issues with their interior and exterior model
- Corrected an issue that caused some multiplayer planes to display a purple texture on their Glass cockpits.
- Fixed Engine Governor being incorrectly labeled
- Fixed game freeze during boot
- Added parameter to cfg that allows to fix the legacy flight model integration of the accelerations that was causing wrong accelerations and g-force calculations in the legacy flight model. Integrated collision constraint response into the force calculation for g force estimation when on ground. This allows to have 1.0 when still on ground even with some suspension systems that don’t have enough force to counter gravity.
- Fixed issues in the building generation that could caused crashes
- Various localization improvements
- Fixed airport considered as water if runways have undefined surface type
- Added Weight & Balance visualization for rotorcraft.
- [Partially Fixed] Glass cockpit externalization has been reworked. There’s no intermediate window anymore; each glass cockpit opens a distinct window with the glass cockpit name. Window position and size is saved when ending a flight.
- With multi-layout screens cockpits, mouse collision for glass cockpit externalization is now received only by the current active glass cockpit.
- Navlog timer no longer resets when user closes and reopens it
- Fixed SimConnect injected traffic planes not following the assigned flight plan
- Fixed live traffic planes incorrectly following departure procedures
- Fixed live traffic planes staying stuck at hold short in some airports
- Fixed live traffic planes staying at low altitude after takeoff
- Fixed SimConnect injected traffic being often unable to depart from the departure gate
- Fixed traffic planes causing performance issue in the world map
- Fixed live traffic planes sometimes not showing nameplate
- Fixed live traffic planes sometimes spawning at an incorrect location and unable to move
- Fixed live traffic planes staying at low altitude during go around
- Fixed a crash where ATC uses an invalid runway number
- Glass cockpit: Waypoint with no associated city now show an empty city field instead of random characters.
- Glass cockpit: NavigationData expiration year is now properly displayed when date range extends over two years.
- [Partially Fixed] Heat only thermals are limited in height up to the cloud base (except under clouds)
- Limited and tuned negative thermals around clouds and hot ground.
- Reduced thermals close to ground.
- [Partially Fixed] Improved thermal slanting and cloud alignment.
- Reduced “blue” hot ground thermals in rain, with altitude and with high winds
- Reduced mountain turbulence with altitude
- Maximum vertical wind speed in storm clouds / TCU has been increased
- Fixed a cloud popping issue when updating Live Weather data
- Fixed a problem where in water presets, water would be iced for the physics but displayed as water in the rendering.
- General Live Weather improvements
- Live Weather now uses server time instead of local time to avoid inconsistent or no live weather
- Date of METAR files is now checked before ingesting the data to avoid replacing current METARs with out-of-date METARs in case of CDN issues; this also reduces bandwidth usage
- Fixed an issue that would potentially stop the game from retrieving clouds
- Fixed an issue where incorrect weather was injected while retrieving new data, potentially causing abrupt wind and pressure changes as well as cloud popping
- Fixed a Rendering issue where clouds were ghosting into the sky at horizon
- Fixed various issues on leg start in bushtrips
- Training activities are now recorded in logbook
- Fixed an issue that caused the P-51 to run out of fuel too early in Reno races
- Fixed an issue that could cause the engines to shut down when first starting a mission.
- In Bushtrips, the Description Box displays incorrect values for the Flight Length, Flight Duration, and Number of Legs
Garmin G3000 / G5000
- Fixed incorrectly rendered lists when the number of items in the list was very large.
- Fixed various instances where FMS would not automatically tune the primary approach frequency when loading or activating ILS/LOC/LDA/SDF/VOR approaches.
- The GTC Airport Information page will now display the primary approach frequencies for all ILS/LOC/LDA/SDF approaches at the airport in the Freq tab.
- The PFD traffic inset map’s range labels are now always displayed in the bottom left to avoid conflicts with other map elements.
- Fixed long approach names from overflowing the approach button on the GTC Select Approach page.
- Miscellaneous map memory optimizations.
- Fixed a bug where on-route direct-tos incorrectly inherited the turn direction of their target legs.
- Fixed a bug where the initial course of an on-route direct-to was set in true degrees instead of the expected magnetic degrees.
- Fixed a bug where the flight plan would become corrupted when syncing a world map flight plan with an approach and at least one enroute waypoint but no departure or arrival.
- Advanced VNAV no longer tries to capture descent altitude constraints during climb phase.
- Added aural alerts for TIS/TAS/TCAS traffic and resolution advisories.
- Added support for choosing aural alert voice type (male/female).
- Enabled the Direct-To buttons in the GTC Waypoint Information and NRST pages.
- Most aural alerts that trigger at the same time will now be played back in a queue instead of overlapping each other. Note that some alerts are still allowed to overlap others.
- New CAS warning and caution messages are now accompanied by an aural chime.
- The active NAV source is now reset to FMS when the system is power cycled.
- Fixed a bug where the VSR navigation data bar field always displayed dashes (‘––––’).
- Selecting a waypoint in the GTC Direct-To page (either via the keyboard or the Nearest tab) that matches the current Direct-To target will now load the appropriate existing Direct-To information.
- Selecting a waypoint in the GTC Direct-To page (either via the keyboard or the Nearest tab) that is in the primary flight plan will now cause an on-route direct-to to be created when the Activate button is pressed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the G1000Nxi to pan very slowly in Legacy interaction mode
Garmin GNS430W / GNS530W
- Fixed some page navigation issues where the right knob push would not close dialogs
- Fixed an issue where the plane’s CDI source would change when opening the VFR Map
- Optimizations for reducing memory usage
- Added support for VR in-game panel zoom axis
- FLO mode transition now takes into account density altitude
- Fixed Load % to display the correct individual engine power.
- Fixed a bug on WASM & TS glass cockpits using the zero pitch line of the PFD. The line now represents the 0° of the aircraft
- Fixed contrail effects on some planes
- Corrected an issue that caused the P-51 Bunny to display a white screen instead of the radio.
- [Partially Fixed] an issue that caused some lights on the B747 and A320 to incorrectly react to interaction with their controls.
- Corrected an issue that caused LEFT/RIGHT_AXIS_BRAKE_SET to incorrectly affect both brakes.
- [P-51 Mrs Virginia] Landing gear doors animations are now working correctly
- External HUD : Variometer is no longer displayed on external HUD when not relevant to the aircraft.
- [Checklists] Fixed inconsistent XML parsing behavior between PC and consoles
- [Known Issue] LS8 can be pushed towards the ground when using winch launch method
- Engine power jump was reduced during the governor activation.
- Added an engine trimmer. If the helicopter has this feature, it is now possible to slightly change the nominal engine/rotor RPM that a governor is trying to maintain. Please, refer to the new input commands in the Control Options menu: “ENGINE TRIM RPM INCREASE” and “ENGINE TRIM RPM DECREASE”
- The throttle control logic for multi-engine helicopters has become more consistent.
- Fixed Tail rotor increment for better controllability with gamepad Helicopter profile (without tail rotor assistance)
- Significant sound improvements in all areas of the aircraft (numerous reports are covered in this).
- External lights adjusted for a more realistic experience.
- Pressure system bug resolved.
- Improvements to T/D logic.
- Flight deck door resolution improved on Base version.
- FMS symbol tweaked to be more realistic.
- VOR* to VOR transition in capture bug resolved.
- Landing weight calculations on FMC for imperial fixed.
- Sliders added in EFB.
- VOR1 RMI disappears when overlapping VOR 2 needle bug fixed.
- SPD LIM mode premature bug fixed.
- Galley latches repositioned to closed position.
- Console unit flood light moveable.
- Trim wheel integral light now added.
- Glass added on outstanding cockpit gauges.
- Added magnetic variation to navaids.
- Autobrake commands added for hardware.
- INIT B & LW bugs fixed.
- RSK a waypoint to VERT REV bug fixed.
- Loading co-route character removal bug fixed.
- Custom PBD can now be added on new waypoint page and entering directly into F-PLN.
- When selecting INHG in options, perf calc bug fixed.
- Negative temperatures in EFB, now inserting correctly.
- vPilot COM 2 bug fixed.
- Sticker on door bug fixed.
- Cargo doors now use brake accumulator.
- Chrono bug fixed.
- SEC FPLN crashes fixed.
- CG prompt in FUEL PRED adjusted to ZFWCG.
- Some light leaking fixed.
- ATC/AI audio bug fixed.
- Triggering secondary approach more than once crash fixed.
- VHF2 and 3 now audible in cockpit.
- Volume knob pull to mute working in A310.
- Players voice now heard when talking to ATC.
- Fuel page line amber when it should be green.
- EFB checklist upon scrolling bug fixed.
- Brake accumulator logic improved.
- LBS when over 100,000 clipping fixed.
- Extra fuel/time now gets calculated when an ALTN is selected.
- EMER LTs state in Cold and Dark bug fixed.
- ATHR to GA keybind bug fixed.
- INIT B selecting values bug fixed.
- Stab trim movement during different HYD pressure bug fixed.
- Overall hardware compatibility improved with HoneyComb Bravo, Saitek panels.
- APU fire test conditions logic improved.
- Ailerons position bug fixed in 15/0 state.
- VONavaid Identifier Sound not working fixed.
- Unable to query sim waypoint database from REF page fixed.
- Fixed HSI changes on selector in flight deck.
- Wiper no longer moves with no power.
- Fixed loudspeaker not making sound.
- Fixed issue where aircraft systems freeze mid-flight.
- Entered temps not appearing on weather page of f-plan fixed.
- Expose current altimeter reference value fixed.
- Fire Loop lights on switched to AC ESS instead of AC EMER bus.
- ADF needles now point to true bearing not magnetic.
- Fixed abnormal behavior when choosing NONE STAR approach and transition.
- WASM API nav data waypoint structure adjusted.
- Updated translation files.
- Engine performance increased to match more closely the real-world behavior.
- Now it is easier to overstress the rotor RPM and torque under heavy load.
- The helicopter is easier to stabilize now in cruise flight with trim and assistances turned off.
- Low rotor warning sound now sounds when the battery is switched on.
- Annunciators illumination is stronger now in DIM mode.
- Altimeter barometric scale values now match up with the simulator values.
- Gauge illumination is toned down preventing it to being overblown on maximum brightness settings.
- Auto-trim switch has been removed.
- Force trim switch has been removed.
- Pedal stop functionality added (limits left pedal movement during flight) above 50 kts.
- Rotor rotation animation in multiplayer is now functioning.
- Rotor brake is functional again.
- Used fuel type in the weight and balance settings is JET fuel.
- Added Turkish language translation.
- Added Korean language translation.
- Pedal animation on the connecting rod is fixed.
- Interior collider adjustments. The camera doesn’t clip into the main panel anymore.
- VR support adjustments. Full VR support.
- Reference cruise speed now shows the correct value on the aircraft selection screen.
Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental
- Fixed an issue that could prevent part of the speed brakes from properly triggering on the 747.
Guimbal Cabri G2
- START mode behavior improved on EPM
- Better synchronization between engine RPM and rotor RPM
- In Direct To Page, magnetic bearing is displayed instead of true bearing
- Throttle handle animation is now working correctly
- Fixed miro drift on ground contact with helicopters. Fixed Cabri skid suspension settings; Cabri now stable on ground.
Cessna 172 Skyhawk G1000
- Fixed ground steering during takeoff to compensate for crosswind
Cessna Citation CJ4
- MFD: Fixed battery electrical indications always showing 0
- AP: Fixed altitude capture not engaging in TO vertical mode
- Disabled unused COM3 radio receiver
- Adjusted brightness of Standby Indicator
- Fixed the AoA indexer not indicating the correct AoA
- Fixed sim checklist stuck in After Starting Engines checklist
- Fixed wrong state indication on APPR button tooltip
- FMC: Fixed ARRIVALS page not working when airport features approaches not tied to a specific runway
- FMC: Fixed discontinuities piling up when editing procedures
- YD/AP DISC Bar now disables the Yaw Damper
- Fixed Overspeed Warning audio not always working
- Fixed an issue with the Direct To initial Course being incorrect
- Fixed an issue where the FMA would always show LOC1/VOR1 even when nav source is NAV2
- TOGA button on the Thrust Lever is now active
- Added automatic VOR tuning functionality
- Added the FLT LOG page to the FMC and flight tracking
- The FLT LOG page will show on the FMC after landing based on the setting in DEFAULTS
- Added ability to ident the transponder on the FMC ATC CONTROL page
- Fixed an issue where fuel used tracking on FUEL MGMT page 2 was not correct
- Reduced pitch instability and adjusted elevator authority, tweaked roll rates at various speeds to keep light control feel but reduce excess performance
- Adjusted flaps to achieve a better compromise between approach angle and flaps pitch/lift moments, reduced flaps drag at both flaps levels
- Slightly increased top end engine thrust to address a few reports of insufficient climb power
- Increased gear down drag
- Increased gyro stability to reduce excessive turbulence impact
- Adjusted load stations to be more in line with real loadout
- Added additional groundwheel friction to avoid skidding during moderate crosswind landings
- ILS data is now loaded from the approach FAF origin facility to allow for nav-to-nav and auto-tune even when scenery runway data does not have the appropriate ILS reference information
- Fixed bugs related to visual approach loading and visual approach vnav guidance
- Fixed missing basic aural alerts
- COM input now allows to enter 136.xxx frequencies
- Limit types of airports displayed on the map to show only suitable ones
Cessna Citation Longitude
- Fixed incorrect pitot heat logic.
- Fixed the AILERON(S)_LEFT/RIGHT key events commanding ailerons in the opposite direction as intended.
- The engine auto-start and auto-shutdown procedures (Ctrl-E and Ctrl-Shift-E) now function correctly.
- The standby instrument now automatically adjusts its backlight levels.
- Autothrottle no longer requires gear and flaps to be retracted to change from TO mode to SPD/CLIMB/DESC modes.
- Taxi auto-tests now require engines running to begin evaluating.
- Fixed broken external animations for non-default liveries.
- Fixed incorrect load station count in cfg, and adjusted passenger load positions to match standard 8-seat configuration.
- Increased ND elevator trim limit to prevent AP from running out of trim authority at low altitudes and high speeds.
- Fixed AFCS control panel APR button tooltip.
- Added BRAKE FAIL and GENS OFF aural alerts.
- The G5000’s active NAV source now defaults to FMS when starting a flight.
- The AFCS control panel UP/DN wheel now changes pitch reference when the AP is in PIT mode.
- Fixed broken rotate animations on the CRS knobs.
- The 500-foot touchdown callout will now sound as appropriate. Also added other touchdown callouts from 450 to 50 feet.
Curtiss JN-4 “Jenny”
- Fixed in VR elevator not moving.
- Fixed engine audio from nearby Jenny aircraft can be heard within cockpit.
- Added Phone EFB with Compass, Indicated Air Speed, Radio and XPDR functionality tied to core sim.
- Added electrical system for the EFB.
- Added EFB section to the Flight Manual.
- Added right bracket in cockpit to Show/Hide EFB.
Daher TBM 930
- Increased maximum nose wheel steering angle to 28 degrees, and increased speed at which nose wheel steering starts becoming less effective to 10 knots.
- [Partially Fixed Increased brightness of taxi and landing lights.
- Pulse lights no longer draw additional power when landing lights are on.
- Fixed broken door animations for non-default liveries
- Fixed handling of electrical battery key events.
- Improved compatibility with hardware that send electrical battery and external power key events every frame.
- Fixed AFCS control panel APR button tooltip.
- The overspeed, stall, and landing gear aural alerts will now sound as appropriate.
- The G3000’s active NAV source now defaults to FMS when starting a flight.
- Fixed broken rotate animations on the CRS knobs.
- Fixed several issues related to entering a frequency on the transponder of the Darkstar
- External Camera display now rotates without stretching the view.
- Improved adverse yaw, balance, handling qualities and spoiler drag
- Improved stall to match stalling characteristics as described in the flight manual (wing drop)
- Winch launch now requires the technique as described in the DG-1001E flight manual: "During ground roll and initial take-off push the control stick to a forward position to prevent excessive nose-up pitching rotation during initial take-off. After reaching safety altitude gradually pull back on the stick, so that the glider will not pick up excessive speed. Don’t pull too hard. After reaching release altitude pull the tow release knob. Recommended winch launch airspeed 110-130 km/h (60-70 kts.).
- Upside down illegible writing on rear door stairs in Blue stripe Livery.
- Landing light switches are no longer reversed.
- Underside beacon light illuminates correctly.
- Multiple items can now be manually completed with evaluation mode.
- Landing gear text decal is no longer obstructed by open passenger door switch.
- DC-3 Aux tanks correctly feed the engine.
- HUD correctly indicates state of flaps.
- DC-3 cockpit model - Nose rivets remade.
- With the propellers feathered moving the prop control affects all the propellers.
- DC-3 cockpit model - Screws no longer clip through window frame.
- Beacon Light switch is targetable.
- Instrument texture no longer disappears when zooming out in external/showcase view.
- The user can’t hear the wind on takeoff even if all audio is turned off.
- Red yellow cargo image in liveries selection is consistent with livery in free flight.
- Blue stripe image in liveries selection is consistent with livery in free flight.
- Image for ole dusty livery in selection screen does match the livery in free flight.
- Mesh switch turns off and now the state of the switch correctly indicates it is off.
- Carb Air temperature correctly matches sim.
- Beacon light underneath fuselage can now be turned on.
- There is now a switch in cockpit to toggle on/off beacon light.
- Quickview 3 in cockpit camera is positioned correctly.
- Tooltip indicates correct state of Master Ignition switch.
- Off position on the right fuel selector now fixed.
- Cold dark switch use failing to show fuel pressure is fixed.
- Checklist for starting engine now says to wait 2 seconds.
- Scroll wheel issue with Desired Heading knob has been recoded.
- Spawning at night on runway, Cockpit lights now are on.
- Typo present in Hangar Description has been rectified.
- DC-3 Thumbnails now match the model.
- AUX Fuel gauge needles are fixed.
- Incorrect string on AUX fuel weight and balance fixed.
- Hole in cargo doors from inside cargo bay hold fixed.
- Various light leaks fixed.
- Texture improvements throughout the model(s).
Grumman G-21 Goose
- Fixed duplicate key name errors.
- Fixed cockpit camera clipping through floor.
- Fixed typo in cockpit placard.
- Fixed typo in loading screen trivia.
- Fixed engine audio from nearby Goose aircraft can be heard within cockpit.
- Added Phone EFB with Radio and XPDR functionality tied to core sim.
- Added Switches to Show/Hide EFB and Turn ON/OFF Avionics (including switch audio and decals).
- Added EFB section to the Flight Manual.
- Updated translation files.
H-4 Hercules “Spruce Goose”
- Yoke interaction with VR controllers simulate a yoke instead of a flight stick.
- Weight and Balance screen no longer contains debug text.
- Flying very far past Vne now triggers a crash.
- Modern avionics added.
- Clipboard updated with new features.
- Auto-pilot added.
- Green navigation light orientation.
- ATC/ICAO params.
- Prop animation issue on one side.
- Clipboard items missing check once clicked.
- CHT, Oil, Radiator temperatures have been adjusted.
- The blurred propellers no longer cast shadows.
- Improved adverse yaw, stall and spoiler drag
Ryan NYP “Spirit of St. Louis”
- VR controller interaction influence fixed.
- Multiplayer Art issue fixed (the front was hidden on other Ryan).
- VR users can launch the aircraft properly now, the throttle is automatically set to 100% once the catapult is triggered.
- Cockpit collision added.
- Fixed Statue of Liberty standing in water
- Fix terraforming issue on taxiway at HECA
- [Partially Fixed] Fix taxiway bridge issue at RJTT causing aircraft crashes
- Fixed Queenstown airport not updated with World Update 12
- Fix taxiway bridge issue at SBGL causing aircraft crashes
- [Partially Fixed] Fix taxiway bridge issue at LFPG causing aircraft crashes
- Fixed wrong airport names in Australia (Coober Pedy)
- Fixed terraforming issues include the crack on runway 26 at ESSA
- Fixed the possibility to set a seaplane base as departure without a seaplane
World Update 1 – Japan
- Fixed Rainbow Bridge night texture.
- Nagasaki Airport RJFU:
- Fixed Control Tower LOD transition.
- Added collisions for few missing objects.
- Hachijojima Airport RJTH:
- Fixed windsock direction behavior.
- Fixed multiple objects LOD transition.
- Added collisions for few missing objects.
World Update 2 – USA
- Fixed Alcatraz Water Tower LOD transition.
- Fixed the satellite imagery cab be seen on the terrain below New River Gorge Bridge.
- Added marker to Lowry Avenue Bridge.
- Fixed Rainbow Bridge Niagara Falls texture.
- Fixed Haystack Rock position over terrain.
- Fixed US Grant Bridge textures and blend with the aerial imagery.
- Fixed Yosemite El Capitan terraforming clipping.
- Fixed terrain and imagery blending of the Lewis and Clark Bridge.
- Fixed Navajo Bridge terrain blending.
- Fixed collisions size of the Monument Valley.
- Fixed Rainbow Bridge Niagara Falls LODs transition.
- Added collisions to the US Air Force planes on the Airport Graveyard.
- Fixed United States National Arboretum is missing textures near the top of the pillars.
- Fixed Glen Canyon Dam ground textures clipping through the Dam.
- Added missing building to the National Radio Astronomy Observatory.
- Added collision to Bixby Creek Bridge.
- Fixed United States Capitol LOD transition.
- the Las Vegas Strip is now searchable by name.
- The Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls.
- Fixed Fort Knox LOD popping.
- Added collisions to Sunshine Skyway Bridge buildings.
- Fixed missing texture on Lowry Avenue Bridge.
- Atlanta Airport KTAL:
- Fixed the Ground services clipping at parking RAMP 312 CARGO, parking spot N ramp 312 and airliners gate H-4.
- Fixed flipped textures of Delta hangar and Atlanta Fire Rescue buildings.
- Added collisions to all buildings.
- Fixed Bridge on a taxiway.
- Fixed night lighting disappears at short distances.
- Friday Harbor Airport KFHR:
- Fixed few terraforming issues.
World Update 3 – UK & Ireland
- Fixed Goodison Park LOD popping.
- Added and improved collisions for the following POIs: 100 Bishopsgate, Wembley Stadium, Blackpool Tower, Durham Cathedral, Floors Castle, The Blair Castle, Blenheim Palace, The Royal Botanical Gardens, Goodison Park, The Eden Project.
- Fixed St James Park missing texture.
- Fixed Emirates Stadium model and textures (include misspelling billboards).
- Fixed Eilean Donan Castle Vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Canterbury Cathedral LOD pops.
- Fixed Stamford Bridge LOD 1 and LOD 2 switched.
- Fixed Blackpool Tower texture clipping.
- Fixed Kew Garden floating bespoke building.
- Removed TIN spikes around St. James Park stadium.
- Fixed Windsor Castle LOD popping.
- Fixed Pontcysyllte Aqueduct LOD popping.
- Fixed Glass Pod on British Airways I360 position popping at different distances.
- Fixed Goodison Park missing textures under Sunroofs.
- Fixed Floors Castle texture and Added missing texture.
- Fixed Scotland flag display on Edinburgh Castle.
- Fixed Archbishop’s Palace Maidstone texture and LOD popping.
- Fixed Villa Park Stadium LOD popping.
- Fixed Kew Garden alignment with the satellite imagery footprint.
- Fixed Anfield Stadium LOD popping.
- Fixed Glamis Castle Grass vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Caernarfon Castle displaying.
- Fixed Wales Millennium Centre LOD transition.
- Fixed Forth Rail Bridge’s Northside pillar missing textures.
- Fixed Forth Rail Bridge displays Cars climbing.
- Fixed Twickenham Stadium and York Minster LOD popping.
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport EGGP:
- Removed Light pole in middle of a taxiway.
- Added missing collisions to multiple buildings.
- Barra Airport EGPR:
- Fixed few taxi path issues.
World Update 4 – France &Benelux
- Fixed the Mont Aiguille collision. It is now possible to land at its top.
- Fixed Stade Jean-Bouin collision.
- Fixed Stade Vélodrome LOD transition.
- Nice Cote Airport LFMN
- Fixed runways center lines missing in both runways.
- Fixed waypoints and nav procedures issues occurred.
- Added collision to multiple buildings.
World Update 5 – Nordics
- Fixed Viking Stadion / SR-Bank LOD popping.
- Fixed Road traffic driving underneath Storseisundet Bridge and Svinesund Bridge.
- Fixed Petäjävesi Old Church and Uddevalla Bridge displays double markings.
- Fixed Cars driving through Copenhagen Opera House.
- Fixed Copenhagen Opera House LOD popping.
- Added collisions to the Tjörn Bridge.
- Fixed Kullen Lighthouse vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Øresund Bridge terraforming issue.
- Fixed Brøndby Stadium spawning.
- Fixed the Bolt Arena missing collision.
- Fixed Roskilde Cathedral Cars driving up the building.
- Fixed Helsinki Ice Hall LOD popping.
- Fixed Blue Water Arena missing collision.
- Fixed Arctic Cathedral LOD popping.
- Fixed Aalborg Stadium missing collision.
- Fixed Tromsø Bridge Road traffic under and beside the Bridge.
- Fixed floating TIN artifacts/crane near Helsinki Olympic stadium.
- Fixed Hallgrímskirkja Church missing collision.
- Fixed Eleda Stadion LOD popping.
- Fixed Ullevaal Stadion LOD transition.
- Added collisions to the Ylisto Bridge beams.
- Fixed Sparebanken Sør Arena LOD popping.
- Fixed Sölvesborg Bridge vegetation clipping.
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport ESSA:
- improved LOD transition of several buildings.
- Added collisions to all buildings.
- Fixed terraforming issues include the crack on runway 26.
- Fixed big crack in runway 26.
- Svalbard Airport ENSB:
- Added missing collision to Airport hangar.
World Update 7 – Australia
- Fixed occasional displacement of dynamic flags on Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Fixed vegetation clipping and placement issues at Anzac Bridge, Sydney.
- Fixed vegetation clipping at Mooney Mooney Bridge.
- Fixed flashing geometry on Tasman Bridge, Hobart.
- Adjusted photogrammetry exclusions at 568 Collins Street, Melbourne.
- Minor enhancements at several other locations, e.g., clipping vegetation or water exclusions.
- YSHL Shellharbour Airport:
- Minimized visible LOD changes of hangars and other buildings.
World Update 8 – Iberia
- Fixed location of Fort of Sao Joao Baptista and Covão dos Conchos.
- Fixed or adding collisions:
- Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Centre.
- Royal Palace of Madrid.
- the Museu Nacional d Art de Catalunya.
- the Estádio Algarve.
- Bom Jesus do Monte.
- Alqueva Dam.
- Aldeadavila Dam.
- the Museum of Art Architecture and Technology.
- Estadio Jose Alvalade.
- Fixed LOD popping:
- Montjuic Castle.
- Estadio Da Luz.
- Episcopal Palace of Astorga.
- Covão dos Conchos.
- San Pablo Bridge.
- Torre Mapfre.
- Basilica de La Sagrada Familia.
- Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Centre.
- Puente Nuevo.
- Fort of Sao Joao Baptista.
- Estádio Municipal de Aveiro.
- Estádio do Dragão.
- Hotel Arts.
- Observatorio Roque de los Muchachos.
- El Monumento Natural de los Mallos de Riglos.
- Palacio de Deportes de Santander.
- Catedral de Leon.
- the Alamillo Bridge.
- Fixed Montjuic Castle vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Z-fighting in front of the Museum of Art Architecture and Technology.
- Fixed Estádio Cidade de Coimbra double markers.
- Fixed Puente Nuevo Cars path.
- Fixed Guadiana International Bridge 2D footprints over the satellite imagery.
- Fixed Freixo Bridge- car traffic driving up below the Bridge.
- Fixed Third Millennium Bridge Cars traffic issue.
- Fixed Maria Pia Bridge- Cars climbing up to top of Bridge.
- Fixed Luís I Bridge displays Cars traffic path.
- Fixed Santiago Bernabeu Stadium seats texture.
- Fixed Castillo de Santa Barbara texture gaps.
- Fixed the animation of the Gondola on the Vizcaya Bridge.
- Fixed Bom Jesus do Monte trees clipping into the building.
- Fixed Alqueva Dam texture.
- Fixed Alcázar de Segovia terrain clipping.
- Fixed Pena Palace trees clipping into the POI.
- Fixed El Flysch Zumaya and El Capricho Villa POIs name spelling.
- Fixed Rande Bridge Cars path and trees clipping into the POI.
- Fixed Aldeadvila Dam vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Alcázar de Segovia trees clipping into the POI.
- Fixed El Monasterio de El Escorial Z-fighting.
- Fixed Monumento a Alfonso XII Z-fighting.
- Fixed 516 Arouca bridge vegetation clipping.
- Pico Airport LPPI:
World Update 9 – Italy & Malta
- Fixed Duomo Di Orvieto LOD popping.
- Added missing collisions to Basilica San Francesco.
- Fixed Torri Di San Marino LOD popping.
- Fixed Diga Di Santa Giustina terrain LOD popping.
- Added missing collision to Torri Di San Marino.
- Fixed Faro Di Capo Caccia cliffs collision.
- Fixed Castle of Corigliano Calabro vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Fort Manoel collision.
- Fixed Castello Di Graines collision.
- Fixed Caserta Royal Palace collision.
- Fixed Place Moulin Dam vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Fénis Castle textures issues.
- Fixed Potola Palace bridges terrain blending.
- Fixed Fort St Angelo vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Castelsardo invisible terrain issues.
- Fixed Palazzo Pitti Z-fighting and LOD popping.
- Fixed Fort St Angelo vegetation clipping.
- Fixed National Stadium Ta’Qali collisions.
- Fixed Fénis Castle vegetation clipping and Added collisions.
- Fixed Parish Church of Mellieha missing textures.
- Fixed Mi.Co. Gate 2 vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Basilica San Francesco vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Maxxi the National Museum collisions.
- Fixed Lighthouse Of Genoa powerlines, DEM and generic buildings clipping.
- Fixed Allianz Stadium vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Viadotto Sfalassa vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Basilica Di San Pietro vegetation and TIN clipping.
- Fixed Basilica Di San Petronio TIN clipping.
- Added missing collisions to Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi.
- Fixed Castelsardo Z-fighting and vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Grotta Di Nettuno vegetation clipping.
- Marina Di Campo Airport LIRJ:
World Update 10 – USA
- Fixed Mount Washington Hotel terraforming.
- Fixed National Park of American Samoa’s Marker position.
- Fixed textures stretched in Royal Gorge Bridge & Park’s Rock.
- Fixed Z-fighting on the roof of the Getty Museum.
- Fixed the Smithsonian National Museum of American History display name.
- Fixed the Cabo Rojo Lighthouse marker position and windows textures issues.
- Fixed the vegetation clipping into the Independence Temple.
- Fixed the New Orleans bridges collisions.
- Fixed the US flag in Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site.
- Fixed the Longaberger Company headquarters and Fort Massachusetts collision.
- Fixed LODs transitions for the following POIs:
- Split Rock Lighthouse.
- Kentucky State Capitol.
- Indian River Inlet Bridge.
- World War II Memorial.
- Cabo Rojo Lighthouse.
- Yerkes Observatory.
- Montana State.
- Mount Washington.
- Theodore Roosevelt Dam.
- the Independence Temple.
- Fort Massachusetts.
- National Gallery of Art.
- Lake Tahoe Airport KTVL:
- Added collisions for few missing buildings.
- Block Island Airport KBID:
- Added collisions for few missing buildings.
- Dallas Forth Worth Airport KDFW:
- Fixed few terraforming issues in the airport.
- Runways types are now defined.
- Fixed the Water cracks present at Seven Seas Lagoon near.
World Update 11 – Canada
- Fixed TIN buildings exclusion near Hatley Park National Historic Site.
- Fixed blend of Samuel de Champlain Bridge surrounding terrain.
- Fixed the double markers of the One on the World map.
- Fixed Cars floating above Pierre-Laporte Bridge.
- Fixed Cars flow over Jacques Cartier Bridge and Angus L. Macdonald Bridge.
- Fixed big Nickel POI name.
- Fixed the vegetation clipping through Burrard Street Bridge.
- Fixed Z fighting on the Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
- Fixed LOD popping of Cape Bonavista Lighthouse cliffs and Cape Spear Lighthouse National Historic cliffs.
- Fixed the vegetation clipping into the zipline at the Cape Enrage Lighthouse.
- Fixes Pierre-Laporte Bridge terrain alignment.
- Fixed the vegetation clipping into the A. Murray MacKay Bridge and Thousand Islands Bridge.
- Fixed Lions Gate Bridge alignment with tterrain and road.
- Fixed terrain spikes going through Jacques Cartier Bridge.
- Fixed Holes in terrain all around Citadel Hill (Fort George).
- Fixed terrain LOD popping around Parliament of Canada.
- Fixed terraforming at the Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
- Fixed TIN data displays next to Fisgard Lighthouse.
- Added missing building on the Canadian High Arctic Research Station.
- Added missing building for the Cambridge Bay Radar Station.
- Fixed collisions of Jacques Cartier Bridge, The Lions Gate Bridge and The Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
40th Anniversary Edition / Sim Update 11
- Meigs Field KCGX:
- Fixed Z-fighting in runway and tarmac.
- Fixed taxi to parking after landing.
- Starting in KCGX helipad while helicopter is selected is now available.
- ATIS is now available.
- Hong Kong Kai Tak Airport VHHX:
- Added collisions to multiple buildings.
- Fixed the too low glideslope.
- Fixed the ILS range for runway 13.
- ATIS is now available.
- Princess Juliana Airport TNCM:
- Added collisions to few missing buildings.
- Fixed the LOD transitions.
- First Flight Airport KFFA:
- Fixed Z fighting on pathway.
- Lingotto Building LIBH:
- Fixed the too High collision preventing smooth landing.
- Fixed Z- fighting on the roof of the building.
- NYC Heliport KJRB – Added collisions for few missing items.
- Tokyo Heliport – Added collisions for few buildings.
- US Bank Tower Helipad:
- marker is now centered over the helipad.
- Fixed LOD transition.
- Heliponto Mirante Dona Marta SMDH:
- Heliport collisions has been fixed.
- Fixed LOD transition.
- Menara Telekom Tower Helipad:
- marker is now centered over the helipad.
- Fixed Z-fighting on Water near the tower.
- Bitexco Financial Tower – Fixed LOD transition.
- London Heliport EGLW – Removed building appeared inside the Airport perimeter while photogrammetry is off.
- Needles Lighthouse – Lighthouse Light is now spinning.
- Issy-Les-Moulineaux Heliport:
- marker is now centered over the helipad.
- Glider Airports:
- Itakura Gliderport RJT1 – Fixed ground and runway textures.
Game of the Year Edition
- All Voloports are now possible to use as helipads.
- Issy-Les-Moulineaux Heliport- Voloport is now available as helipad.
- La Defense Voloport is is now available as helipad.
- Fixed LOD transition for all Voloports.
- Fixed Le Bourget Voloport name spelling.
- Lugano Airport LSZA:
- Collision has been Added to multiple objects.
- Fixed floating lights around the airport.
- Fixed Z-fighting on airports’ tennis courts.
Top Gun Maverick
- Fixed the clipping through the rocks at Seneca Rocks Peak.
- Fixed Haines Knob collision is size.
- Fixed collisions in Germany Valley Quarry.
- Fixed French Gulf Marina has LOD transition.
- Fixed LOD popping in Riffle Lake Dam.
submitted by FlyWithSeedyL
to MicrosoftFlightSim [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 15:02 modell92 23 Ascent Towing - a 1,500 mile road trip from Ohio to Georgia and back.
| || | submitted by modell92 to SubaruAscent [link] [comments]
Just wrapped up a 1,500 mile road trip from Ohio to Georgia and back with our 2023 Ascent Onyx Limited averaging 9.1 mpg towing a 2022 Geo Pro G19BH. On our trip down to Georgia we took I77 through Ohio, West Virginia, and Virginia then hopped on I81 to I26 to I40 to head towards Atlanta, GA. The trip back we followed I75 through Georgia, Tennessee, and Kentucky finally hopping on I71 in Ohio. The Ascent had plenty of acceleration and braking power to make traveling through the WV mountains not feel like a chore. We opted for a Tekonsha Prodigy P3 trailer brake controller (mounted on the fuse panel door) which is set to power 7.0 boost level 1 for our trailer. The sway/push-pull when semi trucks pass was manageable to keep in our lane. The fuel tank size vs our average mpg had us stopping every 2.5 hours to refuel. Had to stop at Buc-ee's
2023.03.21 13:05 BoBeepBoBoop A post-2022 vent sesh about the Brigade
Last year I saw seven shows on the East Coast, one in Portland, and two in LA (10 in total). I was in the pit 4 times and seats for the rest. TBH I’m not sure why I’m writing this. I’m an adult, I have better things to do with my time (like sleep), but I just can’t shake some stuff off. Before I continue, here’s your warning that this is about The Whack Brigade and my better self does not condone the exhausting negativity that discussing them brings.
I am well aware of the privilege I have for having gotten to see one show, let alone as many as I did. I did my journey solo, where I was away from my family for three weeks. This was half with money I saved over the pandemic, and half with money my family gifted to me. They knew how important seeing the shows was for me, and their support allowed for some of the best experiences I’ve ever had. I am very lucky and I am very grateful.
The best time I had was at the first show I went to, which was in Philly. Despite getting barricade, I don’t believe I actually met anyone from the Brigade. If I did, they must’ve kept their chill. I spent my time in line talking with people, distributing food and water, going down the line giving information I asked from venue staff, and honestly having a really lovely time.
Through what must’ve been dumb luck, I completely dodged the group in Boston while getting barricade again. I did not know about these fucking people until I got to New Jersey (the irony).
The polar opposite experience I had to Philly was Newark. I tried to do what I did in Philly, going down the line, handing out snacks (that I paid for), getting to know people. As soon as I got there, there was a suffocating vibe. There was a large circle of people who all seemed to know each other at the very front (for Night 1) and when I tried talking to them they brushed me off. They were rude, but I didn’t think much of it; it was hot and for all I know I was being annoying.
I had a seated ticket for Night 1 and a pit ticket for Night 2. I was informed that if I wanted to go to Night 2 and get barricade, I had to forgo my Night 1 ticket. A number of people at this show had tickets for both nights, and despite the rule, went in anyway (including myself, because the Brigade can eat my entire ass for telling me I can’t see a show I paid money for because- anyway). Most people lied and had barricade both nights in a row.
Now, here is where I stop and stay, I DON’T. FUCKING. CARE. ABOUT. BARRICADE. On nights where I had seats, I still would line up (not for GA) because I wanted to get to know people. I wanted to meet other fans and thought of barricade as an added bonus. Somewhere to spend time with people I’d gotten to know all day while we celebrated what we were waiting for.
HA. Not on the Brigade’s watch.
These three people roll up in a car and start harassing the first people in line. Because one of them lied about not going to night one. Like half the fucking line. Over and over and over the Brigade kept repeating, “It’s not about getting barricade, it’s about being honest.”
One of them started yelling at people, anyone near them, and stormed off to the line demanding everyone reorganize. I went after them, in an attempt to not freak them out I referred to them as “Honey,” and they immediately started screaming at me not to call them that. So I listened and stopped, and asked them what they wanted. This person just kept screaming at me, and eventually I told them to knock it off because they were scaring people. They then screamed that I was condescending them (I wasn’t), had my hands on my hips (I didn’t), and thought I was better than them (you know what, they can have that one).
I was genuinely scared because no one, in my entire life, in all the situations I’ve been in in-person, has someone been that threatening towards me. Sorry, save for the drunk and drugged out dad in the pit at Riot Fest, which was also a terrible experience, specifically because people in the pit fucking sucked there, too.
Quick aside, I’ve been to festivals before, I’ve been in pits before, and I’ve been to MCR shows before. The behaviour of the brigade is completely entitled and fucked.
These three went down the line, demanded to know who was there the night before (everyone who had lied), and stopped counting after about 100 people (there were a couple hundred in line at this point... BuT iT’S noT ABOut geTTINg BaRRicaDE).
I think about those people a lot, because they literally traumatized me. I went down the line after they harassed people to ask how people were doing, and as I was doing this I started crying. I was saying how this was supposed to be fun, how this isn’t at all what I was expecting, and how disappointed I was with the people who follow a band that preaches love.
Now, ALMOST EVERYONE I met in my adventures was genuinely lovely. Friendly, helpful, fun, I made a lot of friends on this trip. But I just can’t forget how scared and angry I was when that person got in my face... ABOUT. BARRICADE.
AND THIS WAS ALL BEFORE THE SHIT WITH THE SHIRTS WENT DOWN, AND PEOPLE IN THIS LINE WERE SHOUTING “KILL YOURSELF” TO SOME DOUCHE WHO BOUGHT OUT A BUNCH OF SHIRTS.
As soon as the person I was immediately beside in line hit the barricade with me (this was the only show they were seeing), we both started crying because of how upset we were with how the day had gone. I bumped into a handful of people from the line the next day, and we bonded over how fucking unbearable the line was.
In November, I got to see two LS Dunes shows. In both cases I debated doing the lines, stood in line just to TRY and talk to people, but of course the Clique ice out anyone who isn’t one of them. They don’t even fucking talk to each other. They always looked so miserable. I DON’T KNOW WHAT THESE PEOPLE WANT.
In both cases I ditched the line, because these were 400 person venues, and... just... NO.
Oh, and of course, for one of the Dunes shows I went to, they harassed locals who were hanging out by the actual entrance to the venue (which the line didn't). They kept talking down to the folks who had just shown up, I left to go hang out with the locals, and found out after that the experience with the Brigade, quote, "ruined" one of the folks' birthday.
Everyone I have met from the Brigade is easily on my shitlist of the worst people I’ve ever met. I’ve worked call centre jobs where people threatened me over the phone, I’ve been held at knife point working in store, and yet none of those experiences fuck with me as much as meeting folks from the Brigade did.
Suffice to say, fuck those people. Love each other. Most people in the world are great. Most people in this fanbase are great. Twitter is a hell hole. Thank you for letting me spew my guts out.
TLDR; fuck the Brigade.
submitted by BoBeepBoBoop
to MyChemicalRomance [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 10:13 mjc574 Australian phone number whilst using my UK sim?
Hello to anyone who can help, i’ve recently moved to Australia and plan to be here for a while, I’m currently on a EE phone contract that won’t expire until September. My EE sim works fine over here and i can use it like a normal phone, my issue however is that i want an Australian phone number so that potential employers and friends can ring me without having to ring my UK phone number. What are my best options for this?
submitted by mjc574
to eSIMs [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 19:57 WhenDid_IGet_ThisOld FHOA Selective enforcement, arbitrary fines, and covenant violations are just the tip of the iceberg!
State: Georgia – 140 SFH
I hate that my first post to Reddit has to be here, but I just can’t hold my 5 years of frustration any longer after getting kicked in the teeth one too many times.
My house that I purchased as new construction in 2018 adjoins a copse of trees growing from a retention pond that is considered, and labeled in the plat, as a common area. This area has not been maintained since day one and didn’t take long to become overgrown with weeds and Kudzu (southern invasive vine from hell).
Soon after our yard also started getting terrible weeds and the kudzu crept onto our property. That is when the fines began. We pulled them out as much as possible, but you can only pull so many weeds before they take over newly planted sod and win.
We have contested all of the fines without response or hearing as required not only per the covenants, but Georgia law as well. We got a statement last year that we owed over $3,000 in fines so we called the management company incessantly until my husband got someone on the phone. They said that they fine almost everyone until it gets to the point that they hire a professional lawn care service (just a side note, one of the board members conveniently had a family member with a landscape business). They agreed to drop our fines if we sent them a contract. We hired TrueGreen and sent it in… done. He confirmed that the fines would be waived.
Two months later the relationship between the management company and the HOA sours and the HOA fires them. The new management company just got our accounts and the fines were not removed. As of this moment we owe $3,358, including a fee from the new management company for said fines not being paid. This is where my head just exploded.
I finally joined the neighborhood facebook page and come to find the following:
- They are using FB as an official means of communication, including the annual meeting that just happened on March 9. Per Georgia law they are required to give 21 days notice via USPS.
- There is another homeowner they fined into oblivion to the point they had to sell their house and move. This person and a board member (the same as mentioned above) had a public beef on social media before the fining started. The fines were for a personal vehicle with a company wrap. Another wrapped construction vehicle at another “in” family down the road never got fined.
- This same board member openly admits to having chickens, including selling the eggs to neighbors, which is in strict violation of the covenants. I am guessing she never fined herself and she still has chickens as I write this.
- The annual budget, also posted on FB, shows a landscape cost of over $14,000, none of which was spent on the common area next to my lot but was spent on a new subdivision sign, a community library, and a new paver pathway to a park bench at the entrance. Unequal distribution of maintenance funds for common areas is also against GA law. (One cannot be ignored to do something in another).
I am ready to bring out the legal torches and pitchforks. Especially since the covenants do not have any fee policy at all, so they arbitrarily fine whatever – not sure where the numbers originated. I just need to get it off my chest and hope someone might give a fresh perspective on what I can/should do. I am at a loss!
submitted by WhenDid_IGet_ThisOld
to fuckHOA [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 19:10 kommandarskye EV Road Trip Report: Mid-South to Florida
This sub was really helpful during my purchase process so I thought I would share some feedback in case it helps others considering buying one and/or taking a long trip in one.
For context, we purchased a new Bolt EV 2023 (2LT) with the infotainment package in Feb. Got very lucky, all the local dealers in Memphis who had listed inventory (of EUVs/EVs) had already been spoken for, some of them still in transit and paid for sight unseen, and nobody seemed especially interested in helping me order one - this seemed to be true out to a 250 mile radius, and even further out for most of Jan. I had one dealer in Arkansas close-by that had an EV en route that they had not yet listed, so after finding a used EUV to test-drive, I put down a deposit and purchased at MSRP with no nonsense add-ons when it came off the train a few weeks later. (Very smooth sales process, feel free to DM me if you want more info)!
I had had a mild preference for the EUV, since the plan was for this to be our daily commuter with two kids in car-seats - but in the end, we find the EV is more than spacious enough. Zero regrets, I kind of prefer the EV's look anyway and while the 3 inches of leg-space would be nice, the better efficiency is worth it.
QMerit install process was smooth, it took a few weeks but Level 1 charging was just fine for daily work/school/shopping (20-30 miles), I think it was adding about 48 miles in 12 hours overnight, the battery never really fell below 50%. The installer quoted a $1700 non-standard install at first but once I e-mailed QMerit customer service about it, they said they would cover it completely. I got them to install an Emporia charger that I'm happy with, had it hardwired which is probably a bit overkill but it does indeed charge at around 11.5Kw. The only real use for the level-2 is getting back from a weekend away close to empty and needing a full charge before an unusually busy weekday of driving; I suppose it extends the life of the dual-level charger which is useful when charging at campgrounds or when staying at others' houses.
Road Trip We took our first long-distance road trip in the car last week for spring break, about 800 miles each way to visit family in Florida.
A few observations in case they are useful to others planning to buy a Bolt and/or to take a long trip in one, esp. in the South:
1) A Better Route Planner is very useful: not sure the premium features are worth it or necessary (but I'm happy to support the developer!). I started out quite conservative (requested arriving SoC at 10%) and pushed that down to 5% on the way back: I think it makes sense to keep it higher because it seems to be around 6-8% that the range will drop to "low" and you get a reduced propulsion message, which you might find stressful (we did the first time, but I believe you should still have 10 miles left at that point).
2) Plugshare seems to be the best place to get up-to-date reviews (most of the major charging stations had check-ins within days of us). Seems to be good etiquette to update if things go well (there were some chargers that had not been checked in for weeks or months and I was concerned about depending on them in case there was some issue) as well as if things go poorly. Especially useful if you are in urgent need of charging, as it will turn up wall outlets and level 2 chargers that are not always in ABRP's route plan.
3) Driving in this region (TN/MS/AL/GA/FL) a lot of your stops will be at Electrify America, often at Walmarts. We never had problems finding a working stall but it was typical for 1-2 out of 4 to have some kind of issue (usually already documented on Plugshare). It charges very quickly under 50% (55 Kw), so the ideal situation is to arrive with <20% charge and get to 80% within an hour. EVGo also worked well the one time we used it. It makes sense to get the monthly plan even for a single trip, I think I saved over $8 on one long charge alone.
4) We typically don't drive continuously for more than 4 hours anyway, so the stopping to charge was not generally an issue. The problem is that you are forced to stop at, well, these particular locations - at best, strip malls in the suburbs of big cities (Memphis, Birmingham, Montgomery, Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Ormond Beach etc.), sometimes just a convenience store or gas station. There are usually a few food options but you are limited to what happens to be available if you want to eat while charging. With small kids in particular, you may only have 1-2 options that can be walked to across a parking lot: twice on our trip, I dropped the family off 0.5-1 mile and walked back over, which wouldn't be so bad if there were pedestrian walkways or cross-walks but there aren't in such places. In contrast, on our ICE road trips, we would detour to state parks for a hike and picnic (e.g.) or stop at any restaurant we wanted, whereas we felt a lot of pressure with the Bolt (for time-efficiency's sake) to make our charging stops our only eating/rest-stops because of how long they were. (To be clear, not all charging stops are long.)
5) Plugshare will also generally give you info on hotel chargers (Kayak and other platforms will let you filter hotels in an area by "EV Charging" amenity), typically level 2 ClipperCreek chargers that will get you a full charge overnight. They are not reservable in advance, and hotels don't always enforce a policy not to park ICE cars there. The first time we stayed at one, four Tesla spots and two ClipperCreek spots right by the entrance were taken up by ICE cars, and we arrived late (after 11PM)... luckily while I was unloading, I happened to notice someone come out for a smoke by his car and he moved it to another spot. The second time, there was clearer signage and the EV spots were less conveniently located so the spot was open despite arriving late in the evening. But if two people happened to need a single charger overnight, there is no obvious way to communicate with one another (perhaps through actively checking in on the Plugshare app and DMing there, leaving a note with the front-desk or a sign on your dashboard with your phone number). It worked out for us this time but I would not rely on getting a full charge at such places in the future.
6) We had no problem stuffing the trunk with enough stuff for a week: three carry-on suitcases, plus bags of books, board-games, sports-gear, swimming/snorkel gear, a couple of violins). We could probably pack more efficiently so I don't see cargo-space as the limiting factor for the trip for a family of four.
Tl;dr. Overall, the trip went well - but I don't think we will be taking the Bolt on a multi-day road trip (400+ mi). Its principally the flexibility of being able to take our long stops wherever we would like that I miss about our ICE road-trips, as well as sleep wherever we would like. Everything worked out as well as it could have for us in every other respect, and obviously we saved a great deal on gas even with paid DCFC. So while I feel slightly uneasy about how close we might have been to losing a few hours here or there due to charging issues (waiting, technical issues, not getting a hotel EV spot etc.), I think the infrastructure is already good enough and improving fast enough, that those concerns are not really the constraint.
What I'd love to see across the South are multiple (2-4) L3 chargers at every interstate rest stop, in main streets in towns on state highways/routes that are not interstates, and at local/state/national parks, as well as at more hotels - that is, enough density of chargers that one can be nearly as thoughtless about them as we are as ICE drivers about plotting routes without thinking of gas station. Neither commercial demand nor local/state/federal policy seem to be quite there yet but as EV adoption continues (esp. of non-Teslas!), I feel optimistic.
submitted by kommandarskye
to BoltEV [link] [comments]